I just took a major blackpill and I want to share with you guys

I just took a major blackpill and I want to share with you guys.

This morning I went to a farmer's market a couple blocks from my house and there it was this black farmer selling sweet corn cobs.

I bought 25 cobs for the equivallent of 5 dollars and this guy assured me that it was top quality and picket hours ago.

When I opened the bag at home the corn was all dry and almost all of it riddled with worms and I had to throw it all away.

I like to theorize about a race war as much as next pol/tard but this really got me thinking... how far down the shitter you morals need to be to soil your honor for 5 fucking dollars?

There's really no other way out of this but a race war is there? Why every other race apart from whites equate being smart with the capacity to cheat other people?

>inb4 OP is just as black as the scammer
I'm blonde and extremely pale, maybe that's why he targeted me.

Attached: most tragic day in nigger history.jpg (500x337, 41K)

have sex

You bought food from a nigger

Attached: 1561504956903.png (362x455, 256K)

Don't mind the grammar I'm phonefagging on the train

Attached: 1502259544061.png (1071x853, 1.21M)

I did... the only time I tried to venture out my racist barriers this nigger cheated me

shitty meme

Wait you didnt pick out the ears you wanted? At my local market you pick a little cardboard bin of the produce and take it.

Only whites and Asians are capable of living harmoniously.
Why do you think large-scale public housing only works in white and Asian monocultures?

Solicit somewhere else, whore.

>buy from black dude
>don't check the merchandise

It is your own fault.
If I were your dad, I would beat the shit out of you for being from a black dude in the first place then I would beat you again for not checking what you purchased...then I would make you take out the corn from the trash and make you eat the corn, worms and all

It's common for them to sell the corn in a burlap bag pre-picked if you're in a hurry

*buying

Around blacks, never relax

>buying from a nigger
what is wrong with you?

It's sad dude... why? can't be IQ related only.
Morals are not intelligence dependent.
Unreasonable use of violence is a characteristic of men/races of lesser stock.
Learned that the hard way
First time trying to not be racist inrl... got fucked

based huemonkey
user, I am disappoint
why the hell didn't you save the corn, kidnap the farmer's niglet daughters, then Mollie Tibbets the little bitches?

Unscrupulous people are everywhere my dude. Plenty of white people have ripped me off or at least tried to. Not everything is about race.

you would get another whipping for talking like a faggot.

Now eat your goddamn shitty corn with worms

if i were you i would go back with the rotted corn and harass the guys future sales or call him up and say this is why people hate niggers.

I hope you don't eat fast food, ever.

Go back and give him food laced with poison for him to eat.

stereotypes are in place for a reason anonbro

THIS. Firm is the hand that raises virtuous son.

It could've been worse, nigs are known for their voodo and their black mamba. You could have literally died. What the fuck were you think buying from a black?

because his niglets are not worth 5 dollars of corn

Jokes aside.. I'm not even mad.. it was just 5 dollars, I'm actually dumbfounded that somebody is willing to let go of their honor for 5 fucking bucks.

NEVER had that happen to me in 10 years buying produce from japanese and white farmes. I thought the nigger was part of the farmers association

I would probably get stabbed. Farmers here where I live walk around with bowies on their belts and kill people for literally nothing.
You seem to forget that I don't live in a civilized nation.
Also not worth bringing a gun to confornt him for 5 dollars, as I said, I'm not even mad, just awestruck

>buying from niggers
you dont deserve sweet corn

Lolllll, I can't make these memes things but I would like to see a corn race meme war! But in the end all corn, understuctable, ends up in the same place!

Most likely in this scenario you were a poor shopper and the other human was in a hurry to make a dollar and book it, both guilty!

Just imagine grilling some corn on the grill and hearing the devil laugh bc of nigger juju

Only way to eat sweet corn

Attached: milho assado.jpg (474x318, 51K)

Why is that a black pill? Redpill- never accept food from niggers. An old black woman who i used to work with taught me that. Country blacks are usually decent people who don't commit crimes... but that doesn't mean they know fuck all about farming or hygiene.

That's a black pill because I could see for the first time that the average nigger is too far broken to fix.

he's right though
the un-Mollie Tibbets worthy maize is just another redpill
the blackpill would have been opening up the bag and finding tomacco

>coal toll literally paid

>black farmer
I fucking wish I were a black farmer born into a farming family

Attached: b9e.png (1280x720, 904K)

>can't be IQ related only. Morals are not intelligence dependent.
Morals may not be intelligence-dependent, but thriving in high-rise public housing requires a population with
1. A strong cultural emphasis on long-term collective prosperity
2. The ability to understand and adhere to a complex social contract.
>Pic related, it’s working-class public housing in Hong Kong. Note the lack of drug dealers, broken windows, and general filth.

Attached: 070932DC-C0B1-48E7-AD29-F94FFF43DCB9.jpg (923x960, 300K)

true.. never had this problem buying piñón de araucaria from white people on the side of the road

I guess that even a century of private property demonization by the communist party can't erase the weight of culture.
Sure makes one think...

Not took keen on the contratualist view of society, I'm more of a Jus Naturalist kinda guy but I got your point.

HAHHAAHHAHAHA HE SAID FUNNE

>then I would make you take out the corn from the trash and make you eat the corn, worms and all

Damn right. Best to nip this shit in the bud. This guy really deserves that Best Dad Ever coffee mug.

this post made me want to eat some high-quality corn, too bad I don't have any

do you have any idea how retarded you sound?
>how far down the shitter do your morals need to be to soil your honor for 5 bucks?
>I now want to start a race war over 5 bucks
also your reddit spacing is showing
>black pypo sold me rotten food because I’m white
>such a black pill
>all niggers deserve to hang because of this
it’s your fault for buying food from a nigger and not even check if the food was in a proper state
instead of being a beta faggot, go and ask for your money back

>Black farmer

Blacks are the only race to never develop agriculture. Of course a black farmer doesn't know what they're doing.

Whites and Asians can only live Harmoniously in a white Majority Society
>FTFY

Take the fucking corn back and demand the nigger give you a refund. If he refuses, tell him you'll stand there for the rest of the day informing all new potential customers of the shit quality produce they'll get from him and insist it'll cost him 5x as much or more in lost sales.
There's an easy fix, but if you're afraid of niggers, you're not gonna get anything done.

I'm black and I'm legit scared that, if we get rid of whites, we're all gonna starve to death

Can you fuck off with this “white and Asian” meme? Asians are worse than fucking niggers and jews. You must be a weeb yellow fever faggot

>buying food from a nigger

how new are you?

Have your BBC entered any white women yet?

Farmer's market people, especially white people, tend to be extremely trusting and that nignog is capitalizing on ignorant people who should know better than to buy anything at a market without seeing it first but don't have the balls or general market experience to ask to see the product first. I'm not justifying the character or behavior, the nog is still a piece of shit for doing that. It's possible that he targeted you, but it's more likely that he's just preying on general ignorance of what to be wary for in a market. I'm just explaining it from a 3rd person view.

not peeling back the corn before you buy it

on the plus side, if the farmer's market is run by decent whites at all, you can complain and they won't allow him to sell his faggot corn any more.

Based

This

people buy that corn to feed to deers not people you doofus

chickfila is top tier.

>going to farmer's markets
bigot

Attached: everything white people do is racist.jpg (1242x1650, 1.08M)

With me?

Lying to a white man and getting away with it is seen as a heroic thing among blacks.

why the fuck did you trust him? NEVER trust a black man, always open the bag.

Next you'll claim you bought an ounce of oregano from a black dude in the hood and didn't find out until you got home.

also you cannot be white, a white man WOULD have known to check the bag because a white man would know that the black is going to cheat him if he can get away with it.

Who is smarter..the black dude that got your five dollars? Or you for handing it over and not checking the merchandise?

tick tock.

Well I hope you learned your lesson

Attached: Yeah+they+do+_d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca.jpg (1000x564, 108K)

Sometimes you just have to fight it out buddy, that's life. Sorry to hear that.

You know, not all blacks are shitty... .It's just that a lot of them are. It's too bad

>First time trying to not be racist inrl... got fucked
It is not racist to recognize a weakness and refuse to be a victim of it. They have no moral compass. Know that and operate accordingly.

I sincerely hope OP didn't make this mistake. OP you didn't make this mistake did you? Please tell me that you didn't make such a careless mistake, OP.

Attached: 1510723396484.jpg (740x740, 100K)

>Food consumption habits of white people
What does this even mean? Buying stuff?

>not inspecting produce before you buy it

so stay in your color spaces then, animals

>true.. never had this problem buying piñón de araucaria from white people on the side of the road
So learn your lesson and only buy from people who don't cheat you. Pass the word on the nig farmer and he won't be selling anything, including wormy corn he probably stole from another field.

>he doesnt inspect hi fresh produce before perchase.
In America we have trash bins next to the corn so you can shucknit and see the quality before you decide to purchase. Why are so retarded favela monkey?

you're from brazil and you don't know about niggers?

To blacks trapped in the mindvirus echochamber of saying whatever for internet clout that is black twitter? Something something mayonaise, something something racist safespace, something something eating healthy is racist y'all.

Hopefully they are not selling field corn at farmer's markets.

>buys corn in the middle of winter
fuck off

>because everyone else must be wrong!

You're in BR, aren't you going to go chop him up into Sopa De Monkey?

Attached: BrazilSpurdoWanMonkey.png (1060x722, 35K)

It's Brazil so you never know. It's not like they have another section in the market just for animal food.

>Captain: Dammit, you never learn. Military Codex, article two, section three. For the delivery of defective goods - fifteen lashes with a knout" make it so!

Attached: image.jpg (1387x1017, 233K)

you have deer tho? puercos? chickens in the yards? could be.

How do you buy food at a farmer's market without looking at it?
Fake and gay.

Dude the chinese love the jews because they jew whites - the ability to scheme and jew people is equated with intelligence by all other races.

nigs gonna nog

If you're not a nig, you can't understand their motivation. They're not real people.

>all other races
Only the merchant class of people and those who owe their wealth to such dishonest scheming.

You live and you learn
I let a black roll a smoke once and when he gave back my cig pouch it was empty and he denied taking anymore than a cigg even though it was brand new
Never trust a nigger

dumb ass crackers buying pre packaged groceries