We have more technology than ever before to capture UFO footage, yet UFO sightings are steadily decreasing. Why is that?

We have more technology than ever before to capture UFO footage, yet UFO sightings are steadily decreasing. Why is that?

Attached: Screenshot_20190626_011026.jpg (1080x1703, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqi4QNFXu-c
youtube.com/watch?v=M78uUzwAGIU
youtube.com/watch?v=R32LKHSBVA4
youtube.com/watch?v=8oFckVmN2iE
youtu.be/PR6rP_8gfsc
youtu.be/xe2JE3NzXOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have sex

Advances in optical cloaking because they're not aliens they're National Reconnaissance Office aircraft.

>We have more technology than ever before to capture UFO footage
No we don't.

Friday 9/21/2018
tuesday 6/25/2019

aliens stories are being reported everyday why is this

they know.

Attached: ufo-sightings-feature-1125685802.jpg (768x432, 19K)

Aliens got better stealth technology now

Solicit somewhere else, whore.

Interstellar travel is impossible.

Attached: what-is-the-difference-between-an-illegal-immigrant-and-et-28761465.png (500x614, 154K)

>UFO sightings are steadily decreasing

Tell that to the navy

we have all kinds of history of weapon systems kept secret for good reason yet sheep can't put 2 and 2 together to realize they are classified craft. I believe some craft is owned by the world elite and operated by their own small private military. When you own all countries you also can take whatever tech you want and classify and impede progress to retain that immense power.

>yet UFO sightings are steadily decreasing.
the opposite of that you moron.
There's more and better footage every year.
I guess everyone having a high rez camera in their pocket all the time makes this sort of shilling hard doesn't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nqi4QNFXu-c

>omg there's so little evidence and its getting less all the time!
yeah those grainy black and white photos from the 50 years ago were the pinnacle.

There's no way all the cameras out there would ever do better
youtube.com/watch?v=M78uUzwAGIU

Read the article, moron. We have data. Reports of ufo sightings are decreasing every year.

the UFO paraphernalia increases or decreases according to the geopolitical events of the moment

Attached: 1558571894436.jpg (586x616, 20K)

its not like a quick search on youtube would reveal hundreds if not thousands of unique ufo sightings caught on camera
youtube.com/watch?v=R32LKHSBVA4

there's definitely a huge drop off in these sort of videos, they just don't exist anymore

>We have data.
>We
and the internet has thousands of videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=8oFckVmN2iE

Maybe because there are none

Because they arent real? So its harder to fake them

Best theory seen for a while. Bank families flying in ufos. They do own large portions of weapon companies.

During the 70's when the US was developing low radar signature flying wings like F117 and B2, they decided to set their UFO drive tech into the same sort of frames. Extra lift makes it more efficient and the shape looks like a fancy jet if you keep it slow.
Keeps the plebs from freaking out about your flying saucers like in the 50's and 60's.

video evidence of the decline in ufo sightings abounds
youtu.be/PR6rP_8gfsc

Q predicted this

Attached: 16849459846.jpg (218x231, 16K)

I had 2 sightings in 2012. Or was it 2014.

>decline in UFO sightings
m8 that isnt the case.
this.

try and video an aeroplane with your phone cam or take a picture of the moon

they have shitty focal's and people don't carry around cameras with better optics anymore

Attached: fac612be32e1de2df5413f26dc3d0610.jpg (720x303, 27K)

Probably this. Make it look like existing craft and no on would blink an eye,

this as well

>We have more technology than ever before to capture UFO footage, yet UFO sightings are steadily decreasing. Why is that?

Attached: 1555693761264.jpg (644x500, 39K)

there's a lot weirder shit out there than unclassifiable aircraft.
youtu.be/xe2JE3NzXOc

Obviously it's a goverment cover up.

Attached: ct (6).jpg (1062x1356, 104K)

And still, the number of reported sightings are dropping

Heard of a smart phone?

Brain dead cell phone zombies who never look at anything but the screen.

Why would anyone bother? What would it change in our lives to post UFO shit? I saw a massive flying green orb impossibly change direction in the sky a few years ago. No way it was a plane or the usual excuses. I and my friend with me went "Meh, probably the government researching something" and went about our day. Nobody cares any more, because the world is so insane that it's just not important. Google literally just got confirmed as attempting large scale brainwashing using AI - I'd say that's more important than sperging out about every black bag weapons project, wouldn't you?

And this, tbqh. Nobody notices shit around them anymore.

Just like how Jesus and his miracles all disappeared as we became more capable of recording moments

Do you really think a extrasolar race wouldn’t know how to be invisible all the time?

Do you have numbers?

take a picture of the moon with your phone camera.

the whole point of the liberal incel meme is to shame people for not giving into their carnal desires more often like their pet niggers who have nothing to live for besides the temporary enjoyment from sex

mmmm, shaky out of focus handheld video is so useful.

Military has better stealth tech

Because the truth is that aliens have never reached our system and all the sightings are fake and a product of the pop culture in the 50s-90s

>2019
>See a UFO or even Bigfoot, for that matter.
>Bother telling anybody
>As if anybody even fucking cares
>This video absolutely PROVES . . .
>As if anybody even fucking cares or has time to give a single flying fuck of a shit about any of that, really.
>Like, fuck you for even wasting my time with that bullshit, why don't you post that shit on your fucking Granny's facebook or something?
>Seriously.

Attached: columbine.jpg (639x638, 130K)

Have sex.

because just like our technology advances so does theirs - they probably have the technology to open portals

People are looking down at their phones instead of up at the sky.