What will pol do about this?

What will pol do about this?

Attached: Sunburned2.jpg (794x397, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
healthline.com/health/porphyria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/
youtube.com/watch?v=_kO0Zowa1To
healthcentral.com/article/african-americans-more-likely-to-die-from-melanoma-than-caucasians
webmd.com/melanoma-skin-cancer/features/skin-cancer-people-color
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a nice tan to protect from Nordic sun. Im made for arctic climate.

After the jews finish ruining white civilization, food aid to subsaharan Africa from white civilization will cease. 1.2 billion niggers will starve to death. And the few that survive by reverting to cannibalism will be hunted down and exterminated by the Chinese for entertainment.

Stop paying for food stamps

Attached: D73EEB5F-1C52-499F-A166-2472CF2132F8.jpg (204x307, 15K)

That isn't sunburn you filthy nigger, it's reaction to hogweed sap. Stuff is a phototoxin, leads to severe burns and extreme photosensitivity for years afterward. It's nasty stuff

Encase the sun with a Dyson Sphere. Easy as.

Pop them buboes so they run with their foul foetid discharge and begin lapping it up, savoring the pustulent froth with zeal that comes only from the father of plagues.

U mad white boi?

Y so angry white boi?

Can't take the heat white boi?

5 star that shit

Attached: WwrsXul.jpg (700x522, 32K)

>Not knowing jack shit about plants
>Flag
You're really bringing the IQ of the US down

Attached: IMG_20190626_013330.jpg (3120x4160, 585K)

im italian

Attached: Sunburned.jpg (1000x607, 191K)

You seething , white boi

I got Hungarian skin, I go from pasty as fuck in December to a nice sought after tan in june.. sucks for you niggers.

White boi, be lying n shiiiet

The irony is all the shitskins migrating to cold euro climates will have white skin in a million years

sissy faggot.

Attached: med vs slavcuck.jpg (4289x2834, 1.12M)

Cope harder white boi

I said skin faggot, i'm mostly german Czech polish and British. my dumb fucking sister sold our dna out to one of those labs.

your probably made I have a strong jawline and blue eyes. suckit nigger.. all your shit is shit brown. cope harder nigger.

>BLAUUURUGH FAGGOT FAGGOT FaGOOOOOOT
>WHITER THAN YOU FAGGGOT

cope. Not my fault the blonde girl you like would rather fuck me.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

there's no such thing as a pure med fucking retard, they are a mix of nordic and arabic

This white boi, chimpin n shiiieeett

thats probably porphyria which is a desease mainly prevailant amoing kikes making this to you if you get exposed to the sun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyria
>If the skin is affected, blisters or itching may occur with sunlight exposure.[2]

These blisters look like pic related (there are worse pictures, but i cant tell if they are really from Porphyria or not, so I keep it real). Now how is it treated? Among other stuff
healthline.com/health/porphyria
>blood transfusions

Remember those bloodlible accusations against jews all the time where they supposedly snatched children to drink their blood? The vampire stories about people drinking blood and not being able to step into the sun? But there is more:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory#Trial
This chick apparently tortured some virgin and when the blood of one reached her skin by accident she realized that it appeared to be rejuvenating so the only logical step was to kill even more virgins to bath in their blood to stay young. This too isnt too farfetched
scientificamerican.com/article/fountain-of-youth-young-blood-infusions-ldquo-rejuvenate-rdquo-old-mice/

or this here, episode 33 of the series, 33, the masons favorite number
youtube.com/watch?v=_kO0Zowa1To
injecting instead of drinking or bathing in it, but still the same theme and as you mentioned the recent media attention and start ups on this issue.

So through that bloodlible back then, and probably even today, they tried to negate the genetic errors they recieved through the bloodline of the serpent even though through all that mixing they arent as likely as they were back then among (((them))).

Also fearing the cross (christianity) and archenemy is the man-dog combination (werewolf) that were used to hunt down the childsnatcher vampires

Attached: Prophyria.jpg (1280x844, 157K)

keep your mouth shut, rodriguez.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

wear sunblock, spend a moderate time in the sun and sage in all fields.

Would rather have a temporary sunburned white skin than be a permanent nigger like you

Let me play devil's advocate, the left one is a greek model - the right is a regular joe

I'm married to a brunette and have 5 kids. 4 boys and 1 girl. and I'm raising them all to be racist fucking zoomers. your a liberal white faggot from discord. your probably a tranny. my kids think drag queens and faggots should hang.. and the youngest one is 6.. going forward, with jews removed all you faggots will hang. good luck out there with your onions you faggot.

Where yo melanin at, white boi?

This is probably the most retarded post I read all day.
Kudos.

What happen to you handz, white boi?

t. sandnigger

Not much of an accomplishment, all you gotta do is mew faggot

Attached: 4958b-tfab-y7a-txt-m1st2r-2d3t2d-aaa.jpg (569x1283, 188K)

>Skin cancer in African Americans

>The overall melanoma survival rate for African Americans is only 77 percent compared to 91 percent for Caucasians. While melanoma is uncommon in African Americans, Latinos, and Asians, it is frequently fatal for these populations. Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) is the most common skin cancer among African Americans.

>As a person of color, you might question whether skin cancer ought to be one of your top health concerns. If you're African-American, you may not even think you can getskin cancer. But you’d be surprised.

>"Anyone can get skin cancer," says Lisa Chipps, MD, director of dermatologic surgery at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. It is less common in people of color, but it’s often more serious. That's because it's usually found later, when it's harder to treat.

Why are nignog-pattywhacks-give-a-nig-
a-lashin’ so stupid?

healthcentral.com/article/african-americans-more-likely-to-die-from-melanoma-than-caucasians

webmd.com/melanoma-skin-cancer/features/skin-cancer-people-color

Also,
>small gust of cold air
>this kills the nignog
Lol

The white man has this new-fangled technology called clothes, beyond a bush skirt and lip plate.

Hungry, nigger?

You can't deny it

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)