Press F

They may have disguised his voice, but listen to his frequent use of "Umm" and "Uhh" and you can pick up on the pattern. Also, look at his hand gestures. You telling me Google hasn't already figured out who this employee is??? R.I.P.

Attached: Project-Veritas.png (1200x624, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/investigations/project-veritas-received-17-million-last-year-from-koch-backed-charity/2017/12/01/143e13ca-d6d3-11e7-9461-ba77d604373d_story.html?utm_term=.d436301b7b55
observer.com/2017/12/koch-brothers-and-robert-mercer-funded-project-veritas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's all fake

>his
If you payed attention to the hand gestures and the general speaking patterns it is clear this was a woman

You can also tell by the lack of shirt and long hair.

Nope, not if they used an actor in the first place. BAM, over.

Trudope.

qrd?

veritas did an interview, transcribed the text, then used an actor to say it all. The distorted voice is to throw off you normies. Get with the program.

The "employee" is fake and used for dramatic effect. He's speculating and explaining what the under cover video shows. No way this guy is from Google, he's not providing enough in depth info.

>Ok type Hillary Emails
>Ok now see if that's trending

You fucking seriously believe this guy works at any level of (((google))) that would matter?

It was a real employee Google already found the person it was a woman

Source?

"The Koch Brothers and Robert Mercer Bankrolled Right-Wing Firm Project Veritas"

washingtonpost.com/investigations/project-veritas-received-17-million-last-year-from-koch-backed-charity/2017/12/01/143e13ca-d6d3-11e7-9461-ba77d604373d_story.html?utm_term=.d436301b7b55

observer.com/2017/12/koch-brothers-and-robert-mercer-funded-project-veritas/

it’s m00t

>"The Koch Brothers and Robert Mercer Bankrolled Right-Wing Firm Project Veritas"
not an argument

are you seriously this stupid? if Bibi Netanyahu himself paid Project Veritas to produce this video would that make it any less dynamite?

granted, you're a shill and the shills struggle to handle this type of thing, but you do what you can

I thought the vernacular was feminine, but that hand looks like a dude.

guy admitted how they can predict your Big 5 Personality based off how you use your mouse and said google will probably figure out who he is pretty easily.

google tracks their employees more hardcore than the NSA. they probably have project veritas studio on some geolocator redflagging system that goes off any time any of their employees phones get anywhere near it. hes probably already dead. rip moot

Attached: 1558118562322.gif (245x300, 1.81M)

Not a shill. Vetting my sources like anyone should.
Vindication of paranoia maybe, but I didn't learn anything from the documentary. It's pretty obvious what google is trying to do.

Then why are you here shill-bot?

He's a cis white male. The whole thing is thus fake and gay.

>It's pretty obvious what google is trying to do.
Be brought before the senate before they split up GOOG? You kill you enemies, they win; logic here folks.