Community helps out homeless McDonald's employee after woman attempts to shame him on Facebook

>A woman's social media post about a McDonald's employee sleeping inside the restaurant recently went viral — just not for the reason she expected.

foxnews.com/food-drink/homeless-mcdonalds-worker-shamed-on-facebook.amp

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-172607__01.jpg (1080x1455, 353K)

black people only help each other to spite whitey

I'm sure if he wasn't black this wouldn't even be a news story.

At least black people help each other. White libtards just fuck regular white people in the butthole

>thot complains about homeless nigger on Instakike, nigger gets free gibs
it isn’t a news story now

Blacks don’t really help each other, and at least we pay taxes.

I bet he stunk from cleaning himself in the sink. But he's black so he got a job, got to sleep in the store, and how he gets a place to live.

Attached: D93XDKYX4AAqrKt.jpg (1102x1604, 229K)

>Woman finds homeless man disgusting
>Posts the absolute state of niggers on social media
>All the people who see it throw money at the nigger because estrogen and onions

Women and niggers shouldn't have a voice in this country

Very cool! Her hatred actually helped him!

>Women and niggers shouldn't have a voice in this country
Well they do, and they've used it to establish that they can do no wrong, and everything bad is thanks to whites.

That's a feel good story I suppose. Nice to get some positive news on this shithole board.

Pretty sure it is actually the public's hatred for the lady that helped him

Had to be a fucking commie leftist

>Black
>Cleaning
>Job
So many contradictory statements.

EXACTLY!!!!
That home should go to an illegal New Citizen!!!!

America was a white nation run by men throughout it's entire history until the 1900s.

And now people yell [insert defaming term] as soon as you want that back. Wtf? How do they think we got to be the best country in the world?

I don't care if other races live here, but they have no right to citizenship. That's how it always was.

Good thing you're the nigger now

friendly reminder

Attached: 365nigger.jpg (1200x611, 49K)

Apparently he's a father, but there is no mention of a wife, and obviously he's not living with the kid. Yet people still donated diapers and supplies, so guess the baby momma did well unless he's selling them out of the trunk of his free car.

Why are whites so evil and spiteful?

Attached: FB_IMG_1555441050624.jpg (952x1234, 49K)

Yeah that explains their crime rate. They keep killing each other over and over again. To me, Europeans have a better brotherhood than niggers.

t. butthole expert

These are sad times for our nation

kek niggers are their number one killer, like 2pac says always gotta worry about the payback from roughing up some dumb nigger or however it goes, not to mention the high drug dependency rates that are the result of their own people hooking getting them on those drugs or hiv

>atleast we pay taxes
thank you for your contribution goyim

Fucking retard

>woman complaining about a homeless black guy with a job

I don't even care if it's a shitty job, how much better would America instantly be if every black adult had a job? Fuck

And they practically idolize prison culture. Whereas other races look down on convicts, blacks look at it as a badge of honor and even non-convicts emulate prison gangs and engage in criminal behavior/enterprise.

Fucking liberals. It's always liberals that let people become homeless, stay homeless, until a situation for virtue signalling arises, at which point they will feign giving a shit and attempt to cure cancer simply be relocating it.

Liberals. Literally the cause of virtually all problems in America, practically the world.

Attached: 1553598031268.jpg (692x960, 97K)

theyre all faggots thats why

I mean, at least he’s working. I thought he was a typical negro homeless drug addict. Why is the lady even there? Just get the fuck away from that area and move on.

>how much better would America instantly be if every black adult had a job?
Depends on the job. Putting someone somewhere they don't belong can have disastrous consequences. Not to mention that it displaces whites.