Do you know Jen Gennai?

>Do you know Jen Gennai?
>No I don't know Jen

It would sure be troublesome if someone found a picture with both of them in it...

Attached: 99.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs
youtube.com/watch?v=q1YENAvOveE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i always refer to people i don't know by their first name
>like you, Ted.

How do leftist women like this obtain such high positions in Google?

why would she lie about such thing?
meh

nepotism

She is besties with Jen and she lied.

>oh that jen
literally will be that easy

\ /

bagina

come on pol, if anyone can find that pic its pol

Attached: 1560911452977.jpg (700x465, 59K)

They hire for ideology and not smarts or effectiveness, surely you've noticed this in your field too...

Who dis?

some cool wine aunt at google who was sent to lie and stonewall congress

she kinda reminds me of the bobble headed chick from dhs who gowdy owned those years ago

remember when google was legit "do no evil". what happened.

>It would sure be troublesome if someone found a picture with both of them in it...
The lady's in UX you dumb shit. Neither her nor Jen Gennai know what really goes on in the back end.

>How do leftist women like this obtain such high positions in Google?
It's UX you dumb shit. How do users like a button, a feature, etc. It's more of grunt work rather than actual CS.

>remember when google was legit "do no evil". what happened.
Remember when the East India Company told the British Crown that they would not conquer foreign lands. What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs

The algorithm can't keep up with proper doping and info mismanagement, use this to your advantage

the government of india act happened in 1858 and we transferred all wealth to the crown at that time. not sure how that is relevant to an american owned company literally forcing its progressive shitshow onto the planet.

SSLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRP

Gimme some background. Is this from a hearing concerning the shit that just came out about Google? When and where did it happen?

Check her knees and you'll know the answer

Stop being retarded.

Progressive companies like Google will promote anyone besides a straight white male whenever possible

You don't have to be jealous, you can suck dicks for a living too - it just won't be landing you a position at google most likely.

Nepotism and Judaism are like tea and hot water.

One cannot exist without the other, the other enables the first to exist

have to check all the diversity boxes
but theres only so much executive positions to fill
solution: make men do all the actual big boy work, and put the diversity hires into meme departments like digital wellbeing

its not like google can't afford it after all

youtube.com/watch?v=q1YENAvOveE

Attached: 626bceed6673f7ecd1e0a2f5ceaf3399--salad-recipes-laughing.jpg (320x280, 19K)

i believe op pic is some bitch google sent on behalf of sundar pajeet to speak to congress... or whtever the fuck his name is

>thinks sucking dick isn't really a legitimate way for women to excel in the workplace

Attached: apuKops.jpg (666x599, 75K)

The world may neeeeever know

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (464x483, 32K)

no fucking shit, she denied knowing the woman on the veritas video if a pic of both of them surfaces being very friendly then her credibility is shot.

Are we googling this shit though?

Attached: 1557525210331.png (162x180, 43K)

They make good Yes Men for the CIA -- the ones actually calling the shots.

Hitler was shorter than trump which ruins the whole thing. If you gonna photoshop something at least pay fucking attention to the basics..

you can just look the other way you fucking cunt, go cry somewhere else

bump

Pfft Google is a monopoly that needs to be broken up like Microsoft.
Muh dubz say so!

Attached: 1499815540485.gif (491x704, 3.22M)