White Babies thread! A thread for talking about raising and creating our future! Positivity and stories are welcome!

White Babies thread! A thread for talking about raising and creating our future! Positivity and stories are welcome!

Attached: goodjob.jpg (1024x683, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2k7FprF1v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, this is a hapa babies thread now.

Attached: yellow girls statistically superior.jpg (1811x3999, 1.51M)

WHICH WAY WHITE MAN?

Attached: 1561413263828.jpg (2900x2048, 1.29M)

Just fuck off

Become a Lutheran, work hard, live outside of (((those))) parts of the country. 3 simple rules

Attached: EB375615-8A51-4083-95F4-DF1B339629B3.jpg (672x1024, 147K)

White women are still the most desired. Stay mad, Ling Ling.

Attached: 07049112-1645-4D2B-8D34-5A4A6C415C11.jpg (750x742, 86K)

Cope

I intend to change that

Attached: 1561497703230.jpg (1280x850, 102K)

You can’t. White women will always stand out from the rest.

Attached: 126CCFC8-8ADC-46F7-A12C-93D59808CEB6.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

Keep telling yourself that, the future is yellow.

Attached: Trad Chorong.png (1431x1789, 1.87M)

dumb niggers

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Left 100%

Attached: why are they all like this.png (1275x495, 942K)

I am open to falling in love with a European woman, but I am also open to falling in love with an Oriental woman.

Why should I disregard either and prefer the other? Why should I preserve my European genes independent of Oriental admixture? Why should I racemix?

Attached: 1531184879859.png (600x497, 11K)

Refer to For stats instead of cherry picking. Try again, whiteoid shill.

Attached: hehehehe.png (1434x1795, 2.77M)

shut up frogposting little dick nigger.

k pedo

Attached: 9162D4ED-1444-4593-9A82-26207E311582.jpg (576x1024, 79K)

Because your children will not be your own.

you shouldn't. produce white children with a woman from your particular barbarian tribe.

Attached: blond toddler.jpg (533x799, 41K)

Why wouldn't they be?
So if I fall in love with an Oriental women, I should just ignore her and find a European woman? Why? What advantages does that offer me?

Please refer to: You too, don't cope with non-sense when I present FACTS.

Attached: yeonwink.png (1434x1428, 2.2M)

Every time

Attached: th1S2U533S.jpg (474x263, 21K)

Your children won't be white, they'll be a disastrous mongrolized mix. They won't belong anywhere. It's why hapas go on killing sprees.

not gonna lie the only women who are nice to me are chinks so that's how i'm gonna go

bye bye blue eyes maybe if australian women weren't just the most awful cunts imaginable

I WANT TO MAKE ANNE FRANK PREGNANT AND FUCK HER WHILE SHE'S PREGNANT

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

DON'T GIVE IN TO THE PROPAGANDA. There are still good white women. Don't throw away your race on the bug women.

>scaremongering by insecure fucktard
i don't mind if you roleplay a race purist on the internet but when it comes to my hypothetical progeny i think you're crossing the line into things that aren't your fucking business

Try again, shill!

Attached: Hapa power.png (1300x812, 998K)

>Your children won't be white,
No, they won't. They will be Eurasian.
>they'll be a disastrous mongrolized mix.
Why disastrous?
>They won't belong anywhere. It's why hapas go on killing sprees.
I don't believe this. Shitty people will have shitty children regardless of whether or not they racemix.

You faggots would fuck any female who gave you the time of day, regardless of her skin color, and you fucking know it.

Post here long enough and you realize that you're talking with the losers of society.

You guys can't afford to be picky when it comes to women. Ugly motherfucking morons.

Calling ME the shill when your the fucktards promoting race-mixing. Dear GOD what happened to this place??

I'm trying to set people free

Attached: Escape.png (1421x1022, 2.48M)

I didn't call you a shill. Do you have any other arguments to support your position?

>You faggots would fuck any female who gave you the time of day
are you saying we're male

>Ugly motherfucking morons.
now that's just hurtful what actual point are you trying to make you confused cunt

No need to co-opt the thread, bro. All kinds of White babies, including Eurasian, are good. And, it's not like anyone needs encouraging to make cute hafu children.

Attached: 1560740327667.png (772x587, 651K)

Oh god not this dude again lol

those turned out nice i'm gonna roll the dice on it

the only ugly hapa's are the south east asian half filp mud monsters which turn out like shit

This board will take the yellowpill whether they want to or not

Attached: minju.png (1435x1790, 3.11M)

>All kinds of White babies, including Eurasian
PICK
ONE
Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised by a Canadian supporting race mixing since you're more Asian than you are white now.

Dude most chinks are flat and ugly the fuck you talking about

Room for one more?

fuck off kike

Attached: is she white.png (797x494, 997K)

so says you

Attached: 1561415658550.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Dude it’s Jow Forums you ain’t changing shit lol

I'M THE KIKE!?! NO YOU ARE!!!!

>bugeyes

I rest my case

Ah yes the epitome of Jow Forums conversations

Just need to get as many as I can free from the WWM

Attached: Nancy smile.png (1427x1427, 2.22M)

i'll level with you not all white women are cunts but asian girls are the only ones who actively pursue relationships instead of just shitty flirting and maybe sex

my wife is 6 months in.

We're going no diapers. naked baby. Most money is wasted on diapers. they're useless and hurt more than they help.

How do I meet women? 27yo, single for 6.5 years, wat do?

Attached: 22C6F569-C375-4AF7-BC06-AF57034F5DF9.jpg (696x442, 52K)

Congratulations user!

why do you literally have to ruin everything

congrats on the lovely lady and family

>naked baby. Most money is wasted on diapers
how does that work

Not much to do during the day, I'll be gone in a few weeks likely.

Attached: Sejeon salute.png (1431x1788, 2.14M)

Yeah kinda true, I mean I ain’t denying white women as of right now are so fucking annoying to deal with

My extended family is doing pretty well in the fertility department. Eldest sister has two white kids, other one has one and it'sy hellbent on producing at least another. Of my five cousins on my mom's side, there are 12 kids, plus 2 half-hispanic. That entire side of the family is gorgeous & smart too.

>east asian
>american asians
OH NO NO NO

asian-americans are about 1/3 east asian, 1/3 south central asian, and 1/3 south east asian.

2/3 of every SAT score graph, every wage graph, obesity graph, divorce rate graph, etc. coming from the US is made up of "the bad asians" and "the not real asians" when it's convenient.

go ahead user and shack up with your poojeeta waifu or that nice filipina girl whose first generation parents are somehow fucking loaded. why are they so different from their own people across the pacific? who cares, right? throw a ring on them. let us know how it works out :)

Attached: 1541601730803.png (822x776, 62K)

white women are retarded npcs though. asians are looking better every day.

>cites an entirely different source
>claims the sources are the same
Sad!

Attached: STFU.png (1838x2004, 2.86M)

Truly Based

Hell yeah.

Climb up her vag and into her womb.

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

Insulting Asian women not the solution to defeatism & subversion, user. Asian men should be proud, and we should aim for mutual respect.

Sounds good user.
>plus 2 half-hispanic.
Ughhh

Hello ghost

we learned how white women act after they secure the metaphorical marriage bag.

pic related
all US studies use these categories because they draw from abundant, well-kept federal statistics and they're also the categories that easily avoid confusion.

Attached: 1558463981309.png (476x667, 62K)

watch for the signs. clean up after.

So you're implying there's no correlation between the higher than global average IQs in East Asia and Asian women's success in the US? simply silly!

Attached: GyuChae laugh.png (1318x1093, 1.78M)

Have two white toddlers and white babes on the way. I think we’ll have two more too.

Social drinking lifestyle of adults these days is way less interesting than raising children.

Sorry hapalets, asian grils love the BBC

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 22K)

The father of the 2 is very med anyway, but they're good people. He's a marine vet and his half-Mexican wife is a beautiful, good person. His two female siblings also look more med but they married thoroughly white men and had 4 and 5 kids respectively. Plus we're all West Coast so I think we're doing pretty well considering the circumstances. I think I may be the only one capable of producing Germanic-looking kids though. Only one of four kids without brown eyes. Luckily I'm 6'5" and extremely goodlooking. I'm getting me a light-eyed girl come hell or high water.

There's a difference between a med and a spic. A med isn't really white but they are our brothers. Spics are our mongrolized distant cousins. Good luck on your endevours user.

CONGRATS!!
>Social drinking lifestyle of adults these days is way less interesting than raising children.
Indeed it is user. Hedonism can't fill the heart like a family can.

>He's a marine vet and his half-Mexican wife is a beautiful, good person.

Based, he serve anywhere?

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

I honestly don't know him very well. There's a substantial age difference between the two of us. Good guy though.

No, I'm saying the correlation is extremely weak because there are so many mitigating factors, which are due to classificational conventions.

Asian-Americans are not representative of East Asians, nor is it the other way around.

Same thing with every "national" stat about every Western country ever purporting to be representative of the white natives.

Attached: 1545005092830.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>the white states have the highest iq
Almost like there's a correlation or something.

Most Asians I know are Thai-Lao or something similar. They're generally pretty cool people though. Also have native friends, my closest being a tribal council member here. There's no reason for Asians and natives not to be our allies.

I just want to have sex, is that too much to ask for?

Nevermind, I was just informed he was actually in the Navy

It's like cherry picking famous people that are hot and successful will produce people that are hot and successful, holy shit nigger

Attached: thirstysausage.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>There's no reason for Asians and natives not to be our allies.
Tell that to them.

Or just accept that we're different, like you've already done with niggers and spics

Attached: 1552184781127.png (897x573, 76K)

Stay mad Chang, San Fransokyio will never become a reality

How can the men actually look fucking better than the women

Pastor Anderson has about 12 children now, and he's 38. youtube.com/watch?v=r2k7FprF1v8

There’s a picture of a white blond woman with her white blond child, both in pajamas. Can’t find it but if you see it you will want to create a large white family with many white kids

Attached: Capture.png (342x892, 43K)

The Vietnamese are salty about the war. I don't blame them. What we all lack right now is a clear ideological way forward that people can get behind. I'm this stagnant state there isn't much reason for people to be magnanimous. Those Cambodian numbers don't look too bad though. All I'm really saying is that we don't need to believe we're interchangeable. We need everyone to get (((redpilled))) and to understand why unchecked illegal immigration is damaging. I imagine Asians will see the damage in their paychecks and communities soon enough anyway. Even all the southeast Asians I know are extremely hard workers.

wrong pic

Attached: anderson.jpg (958x1197, 132K)

Nice

Attached: yellow fever killer1.jpg (640x960, 80K)

one

Attached: yellow fever killer.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

Why can’t Arabs into war

my dude.....

Attached: 1547882297352.png (644x425, 71K)

Attached: 459dcd45eb5e0c4fdff0ace48d1fd9203498906dfbd3d89d5856530ec05dd088.png (612x432, 193K)

These yellow fever faggots are the most obvious jew shills i've ever seen.

Attached: chink.webm (640x368, 888K)

Aren't they?

you're worthy of receiving flak if you don't have kids as an expression of love with your partner. its incredibly selfish to have children specifically to propagate your race.
I have my racist opinions but even I wouldn't force the burden of "saving my race" on to a new life, simply because they should choose what they want to do with their lives.

>Thread of dudes arguing if one type of girl is better than another.
>Pic related is me hoping for literally any girl at this point.

Attached: nebu-chad-nezzar.jpg (1024x730, 194K)

White women that are white nationalist are the best thing in the world.