Stronger, hotter, more sexually active

Pic related shows statistical proof that right wingers are on average stronger, more attractive and more sexually active than leftists. The results come from studies done by the Journal of Public Economics, Aarhus University in Denmark and a 4000-person survey conducted by Skyn Condoms. It's undeniable now that leftists calling people "incels" is, like everything else they do, 100% pure projection.

Attached: right_wing_males.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

I hope you're not using stats from normal people to imply 4channers are getting sex

I would tell you to "have sex" but I don't want you to reproduce and the stats show you're already struggling at it.

>the stats prove I'm not a virgin!

Spoken like a true virgin lol

>t. Can only get Asian girls

have sex

already having more than you (see the survey results in OP pic)

>be right winged
>Still can't have sex

This is a lie!

well this is nice and all but I really dont talk to girls that much. Plus there aren't that many good personality attractive girls going around where I live

Attached: Dai underpower.jpg (2557x4096, 527K)

Stop masturbating

>see the survey results to prove I'm not an incel

Lol this is the most pathetic cope I've seen on pol

there are always outliers

Attached: 1557851465146.png (510x518, 327K)

>t. Can only get 2d girls

>t. projecting incel

I used to be a leftist. Then I read the book Might Is Right and went on a year-long journey to becoming right wing, helped along by lurking at Jow Forums of course.
For me, I definitely feel more powerful and alpha, carry myself better (so am perceived as better looking) and am fucking my wife a lot more often. Also, my kids respect me more, since I'm calmer.
All that is to say, with my n=1, I think all this is true, it makes sense to me.
The problem with leftism for any White male is that it's fundamentally supplicatory and beta.

Attached: only_the_weak.jpg (1024x741, 264K)

Could you imagine unironically posting this shit and then saying "when the left calls us incels its projections" holy fuck

>that spacing
Spoken like a true redditor.

he has tons of sex daily

Attached: btfo.jpg (1194x837, 128K)

have sex incel

she deserved to die and she's not coming back, cry more

Attached: splatterkill.jpg (612x344, 52K)

>100% pure projection.
We know, but good job digging up the stats to remind them we know!

You come from a good tree, leaf.

Attached: image.jpg (2560x1600, 1.4M)