Why aren't you dating a at 3.14 trad church girl, Jow Forums? Y-you aren't hanging out with sluts, r-right?

Why aren't you dating a at 3.14 trad church girl, Jow Forums? Y-you aren't hanging out with sluts, r-right?

Attached: ecd3bcbec1892fa5067f448a226fce8ec8f4e4f51f8954d5779e2dcb99dd53be.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/diokonigsreuter?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=uFqjIOWs8Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a druggy hipster chick wearing the cross to be ironic. Would sill wife.

I'm anti social and I would have to get permission from her father first, and that dude always has his shotgun out for cleaning when I come by.

Take that back

Attached: C179B6439A3246C99CE67A67EA16B451.jpg (626x1024, 92K)

>Trad
>Church girl
Pick one.

all the young women I see at my (catholic) church are all already married and pumping out kids

>wears a cross
she's a coalburning whore that had 5 abortions.

Life is strange, isn't it?

they all fuck church niggers

shes cosplaying as the suicidal chic from that shitty sjw vidya

>she

nah there are trad church girls but usually they get taken up pretty fast.

this game

Because family courts remove all power from me while still requiring I hold all fiscal responsibility regardless of the situation. I'm not going to invest in a system that rewards women for their bad behavior and punishes me for life just because I have a penis.

Balding and 5 9

Fuck off you fat greasy neckbeard, I don't even want to know what complexes have made you create this thread.

Are you retarded?

>America
>having any traditional girls left
lmao

No, he's Australian.

>What is the Amish

Haha. This.

Attached: Kate.jpg (836x955, 72K)

Why do I feel the girl in the OP is the same as in this pic?

Attached: 1561505301677.jpg (768x960, 127K)

>Implying a girl that goes to church is inherently not a degenerate slut
Wow, you're either naive or just stupid.

Depends on the church.
Some churches are gay and degenerate.
The key is to see how they treat sluts.
I've seen some pastor's wives shun sluts into submission before.

I married a fat american instead.

the perfection of this image makes me want to die

I want a red haired gf so fucking bad man

I married one, OP -- strawberry blonde, ice blue eyes, easy-going, great cook, qt devout catholic. It's pretty nice.

CAUSE EVERY CHURCH I GO TO IS FILLED WITH CHILDREN AND OLD LADIES.

>based qt 3.14 church girls

don't exist, its a myth

the girls who go to church are still whores and use the >i go to church shit as a way of forgiveness for being whores

why do you think most nuns are 50 year old washed up ex-whores?

You're wrong, I'm sorry.

I actually know one or two, but they were married to guys who never left my shithole hometown by the time they were 20. The ones who were kinda trad went to college and fucked EVERYBODY.

>falling for jew created stereotypes
Good goy.

i dont hang out with women at all

Honestly the political and moral paradigm in america is so bad we're all degenerates. Every single one of us. Especially the women.

It's so hard to find someone that isn't damaged. I'm catholic and listen to lots of the popular catholic podcasts. One of the most popular podcasts is composed of these two overly emotional, effeminate fathers that talk about capeshit etc. They seem like okay guys, but they're never trumper liberals politically. they can seem to diagnose the issue, but they can't remove themselves from the culture they're embedded in so deeply.

3.14 is a bit low on my scale. She has to be at least an 8 for me to be able to perform.

>were married to guys who never left my shithole hometown by the time they were 20

this is a terrible attitude to have. Why do you think so many small towns are shitty places to live? It's because people move to the dopamine pumping city centers for upcummies. The people that stayed and provide for their community are not bad people. You can't always blame them for being sort of trashy if all of the resources have evaporated.

You sound like a hypocrite.

Attached: 1527822354817.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

Why aren't you mating with a beautiful miko?

Attached: reimu.jpg (736x1041, 133K)

Terrible trigger control. Would not wife.

Im afraid if i enter a church i might get smitten or something

I'm hanging out with my family, and I enjoy it, but it's not as if I have a choice.
When I someday have some freedom, I'll find that 3.14 trad qt.

to be smitten is to be in love
smote is the past form of smite (which means to be hit)

Go to a non meme church

White Nationalist should become Traditional Catholics and help us clean up the Church and save the European people. We also have trad women that even wear the veil! It's great.

I did, but she broke up with me for not being a protestant heathen like her

>non gothic christianity
no

JUST SAW HER NECK! HOLY SHIT! HER NECK! If i fucked her the way i fuck her bloody head would fall off.

because Church girls are neither cute, nor are they pure. They're single moms and drug addicts who were "born again."

Bob smote frank, and frank was smitten. "Why did you smite me?!" proclaimed frank.

OOGA BOGA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WH*TE BOI?

Novus ordo mass or Latin? My local NV parish is mostly old people but the two Latin Mass parishes nearby have a lot of young families

church is the worse place to find a wife
its nothing but muh reborn virgins and old people in modern times
religion is also extremely bluepilled

thats because spics actually have an intact family unit unlike americans who are all nihilistic consumer drones

Latin as in the ancient language of the Church, the language in which mass was said until the 1960's

kate was always a cutie

Attached: kawaii.png (627x1160, 1.14M)

Christcucks get the rope also
sage

Attached: 1557008805437.gif (375x251, 500K)

nope
only people who are in the latin mass are mutts and spics dude
no white people
in fact whites dont follow religions

It's predominately white, you're just spouting bs

You should be afraid to venture anywhere civilised, commie

bullshit, the local catholic church has a little park and it's mostly White couples and kids that you see there, Blacks are mostly Jehovah witnesses and if they are Christian they are Evangelical or Baptist.

>try to hang out with 3.14 traditional females
>"Get out of here, pedo freak! Leave those girls alone!"

Attached: 1542395925753.png (657x527, 38K)

Because I hate women.

Gross.

Christianity does not stop women from being whores. It's amazing that that lie still gets told by Christcucks.

>dating a at 3.14
Such a shit thread and you can't even type properly?
What is happening with this board?

christianity says literally that if you wanna fuck you have to be married.

>girl
>trad
"trad girls" are just modernized gamer girls. I have yet to meet a women with an actual connection with god or religion for that matter.

I'm not saying you should fuck men, I'm just saying that using religion as a main criteria isn't going to get you far.

have another

Attached: 1557458042277.jpg (1638x2048, 405K)

her name is dio,
twitter.com/diokonigsreuter?lang=en

Christianity says a lot of things people ignore. Christianity, as an institution, does not stop any of the evils we're seeing prevail. If it did,, they wouldn't have prevailed.

Imagine thinking church girls aren’t whores. Christ fags are such delusional autists

>offer to clean shotgun for him
>'lose' firing pin
Better yet
>open carry a fully loaded AR into his house
>when he protests this, accuse him of being an anti-gun leftist

She's cosplaying that chick from life is strange

because jews like you destroyed christianity, it wasn't long ago when if you were found fuckin a girl or you marry her or you get lynched.

jewish girl are biggest whores, they came in masse to Chile to jump over our dicks.

>newfag can't even sage properly
Good luck not accidentally giving yourself the rope, double nigger

>Why aren't you dating a at 3.14 trad church girl, Jow Forums? Y-you aren't hanging out with sluts, r-right?
Is that a trap? Just wondering. Looks kind-of trap like and actually quite sexy.

Attached: Tay-Tay trap.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>hanging out with girls

Attached: 1560578534069.jpg (960x960, 43K)

because I'm a sinner and nonbeliever
I can't force myself to believe and won't lie to her
I guess I get what I deserve

Attached: 1544082127423.png (400x391, 95K)

KONO DIO DA

I don't hang out with women in general. I'm poor, they tend not to find that very attractive.

I WANT TO HAVE TEA WITH KATE!

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

i bet all their eyes are brown and that they have native american in them
actual whites will be 35% of the US population in a decade

>pretty girl

She lost her virginity to her brother and his best friends by the time she was 13 and hasn't hopped off the dick carousel ever since. Different boyfriend every 3-6 months and cheats on them for free food thought app hookups. don't be fooled. Only pure girls you're gonna find are the ones nobody else wants... And even then that's a stretch.

DIOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=uFqjIOWs8Cg