The Great Youtube Exodus (Support Decentralized Free Speech)

Discussions:
>Install to see Bitchute on Youtube pagesgithub.com/pupperdogger/watchonbitchute
>Redpill comments
>Mirror/TOR
>Link/bookmark alternates
>Convert non-political creators
>Coopt TOS to prohibit normie content

Suggestions:
dailymotion.com/blackpigeonspeaks
bitchute.com/soph/
bitchute.com/channel/blondebeast/
bitchute.com/channel/thejollyheretic/
unauthorized.tv/authors/vox-day
bitchute.com/channel/know-more-news/
dailymotion.com/Styxhexenhammer666
bitchute.com/channel/rockingmre/
bitchute.com/channel/thuleanperspective/ Varg
bitchute.com/channel/cultured_thug/
dailymotion.com/ComputingForever
bitchute.com/channel/central-happenings-network/
bitchute.com/channel/sandmanmgtow/
bitchute.com/channel/markcollett/
bitchute.com/channel/pauljosephwatson/
bitchute.com/channel/ashalogos/
bitchute.com/channel/thethinkery/ bitchute.com/channel/sargonofakkad/
bitchute.com/channel/veritasvisuals/
dailymotion.com/therageaholic
bitchute.com/channel/1791l/
bitchute.com/channel/davidicke/
bitchute.com/channel/seekingthetruth/
bitchute.com/channel/muh_fashy_bookshelf/
d.tube/#!/c/theouterlight
bitchute.com/channel/thequartering/
bitchute.com/channel/theiconoclast/
bitchute.com/channel/subverse/
bitchute.com/channel/markdice/
bitchute.com/channel/the-red-elephants/
bitchute.com/channel/turdflingingmonkey/
bitchute.com/channel/noapologies/
bitchute.com/channel/redicetv/
corbettreport.com bitchute.com/channel/corbettreport/
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYAvlYzoGX Scott Adams
bitchute.com/channel/amrenaissance/
bitchute.com/channel/thealthype/

Attached: YOUTUBE.png (690x714, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2019/6/17/18682099/supreme-court-ruling-first-amendment-social-media-public-forum
supremecourt.gov/opinions/18pdf/17-1702_h315.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs
bitchute.com/channel/mistermetokur/
dlive.tv/MisterManchild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guess what cuck.....Google can do whatever the fuck it wants, thanks SCOTUS!

theverge.com/2019/6/17/18682099/supreme-court-ruling-first-amendment-social-media-public-forum

based, take a bump

>muh jewish eceleb spam
just report these threads

This is a Youtube thread, plus the legality of their actions won't matter when no one goes there anymore and they lose their power.

Attached: Jewgle.png (1255x733, 635K)

Thanks, fren!

ahem....Google owns YouTube fucknut

Attached: 1erdp5.jpg (480x360, 50K)

Yes, but it's about Youtube, retard. No one refers to CNN as Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.

Fuck you're dumb.

you really don't fucking get it, do you. this applies to youtube, google, twitter, instagram, facebook, and any other social media organization.

just shut the fuck up and stick your head in the hole, you clearly are too fucking stupid to live

Attached: 6486169816.png (1920x1080, 725K)

I don't think it applies to these things, in fact I think you're so retarded you didn't even read the ruling.
>New York state law requires cable operators to set aside channels on
their cable systems for public access. Those channels are operated by
the cable operator unless the local government chooses to itself operate the channels or designates a private entity to operate the channels. New York City (the City) has designated a private nonprofit
corporation, petitioner Manhattan Neighborhood Network (MNN), to
operate the public access channels on Time Warner’s cable system in
Manhattan. Respondents DeeDee Halleck and Jesus Papoleto
Melendez produced a film critical of MNN to be aired on MNN’s public access channels. MNN televised the film. MNN later suspended
Halleck and Melendez from all MNN services and facilities. The producers sued, claiming that MNN violated their First Amendment
free-speech rights when it restricted their access to the public access
channels because of the content of their film. The District Court
dismissed the claim on the ground that MNN is not a state actor and
therefore is not subject to First Amendment constraints on its editorial discretion. Reversing in relevant part, the Second Circuit concluded that MNN is a state actor subject to First Amendment constraints.

Meaning the ruling was reversed because the first court considered MNN a state actor then the supreme court changed it to private entity. It doesn't even mention online public forums you mongoloid. supremecourt.gov/opinions/18pdf/17-1702_h315.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs

I have the doc up

>Mirror
Nice!

Attached: Eric Cochran.png (827x380, 304K)

Bump

Thanks, fren!

DIE IN A FIRE KIKE SHILL

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE STOP FIGHTING?

>(((github)))

A necessary evil I suppose?

There are very few resources that are not connected to the enemy in some way - it's best to not save everything on one platform because of that, but some use is necessary

The idea is that the more decentralized information is, the harder it is to corrupt. This is why the Jews consolidated all the news media. A horse is easier to control if you're holding the reins.

Why do people stay on a platform they hate?

Because (((banks))) deplatform any platform that tries to compete by taking up the underserved market

he is saying opposite brother.

yall autism is entangled.

JEWS OWN ALL WE GET THIS, THIS IS YOUTUBE BEING POZZED.

FIGHT YOUTUBE
FIGHT FACEBOOK
FIGHT THE PUPPETS AND THE MASTERS
but
NO MORE BROTHER WARS

How?
Banks dont know why you are sending someone money monthly, nor can they even consider such an action without express approval of the AG

Paypal sure, they ban you for ever leaving a comment or even just existing

I agree - so how does this work?

Chase bank has already done that to the proudboys and other other altlite people

And gab and bitchute have both been denied service by major banks

There has been coordinated efforts to not only deplatform but demonetize creators across websites.

Attached: Google2.png (1212x1440, 459K)

Functionally the best method is everyone does PANs with crossconnects and thus there is nothing central everything is just a node
Archive in your pan everything you like and rehost
Eventually realize nobody does the archiving religiously and the system is crumbling from entropy
People quit participating as they see no reason to pay for a server
The whole concept collapses and people return to zog stuff and begin whining how unfair it is they aren't represented as every invader does
Yeah operation Chokepoint under the order of Jeff Sessions
Its why he got canned
I am asking where the banks did it, not the AG
Demonetizing is just codeword for making you work for a living

I see promise in this.

Attached: 1527755448740.jpg (3600x2400, 3.37M)

It's in the OP:
Mirror important videos that might get taken down, bookmark and link alternate websites when given the opportunity, convert creators that are not political to other platforms, flag normie videos that break the TOS to piss them off while pushing the Youtube to ban more content. All of these things YOU can do, so the power is in your hands and not Trump, Congress, or the Supreme Court.

Demonetizing one side and not the other means that a much larger number of people are able to devote themselves to amplifying one political cause over another - whether you consider it to be "real" work is entirely besides the point

Metokur has been transiting his videos on bitchute and dlive because of the manga channels being wiped
bitchute.com/channel/mistermetokur/

dlive.tv/MisterManchild

Attached: 14. أنا نسوية - I am a Feminist Nedal Reads booktuber.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Thanks, fren!

Content is hard work, and they impart positive change on the zeitgeist.

I specifically mentioned Chase bank - that was not the AG

Cool

Thanks for the links, fren! I've been waiting for him to diversify away from Youtube; I'll add this in the next OP for sure.

People are free to pay what they wish for
Demonetizing is trying to hide that people not from google are buying time
If it was stated as it is, Disney et al dont want to buy ads in your vids no different than not wanting to buy in pedovids per elsagate
Then it would be ironic or karma
Agreed, its why there is so little, as hard work gets paid for by any means
Check again it was
That was what lead me down the rabbit hole as such things are a simple case away from massive fines and penalties

>people are free to buy what they pay for
lolbergs are fucking retarded.

The end result of capitalism is private entitites becoming the government so that they can use force to restrict the market in their favor - we need to stop this using any means necessary. The NAP is a spooky piece of autism that has no bearing on nature or game theory

Show Bitchute and gab getting deplatformed by banks was the AG?

And show me where the ag was responsible for all of chase's deplatforming

The arsenal of retribution from these companies is impressive:
>Doxxing
>Strikes
>Ban
>Shadow Ban
>Algorithmic Suppression
>Demonetize
>Deplatform
>Limited State

They could legally kill a channel with the uploader none the wiser.

And how?
By showing just how right it is?
Its a fundamental pice of reality, no different than entropy
Its just conservation of energy
Operation chokepoint, grab the courtcases
I have no idea how to copy document cloud links
And?
You could learn to code and host them yourself
Try let'sbox, I used them before I made the mistake of updating Apache and losing all my php
Really this is what I get now and am too lazy to fix
Also let my domain expire, but that's a whatever. it was a free tk

Attached: rKk4sSq.png (577x79, 6K)

>By showing just how right it is?
Are you saying that private entities becoming so powerful that they become the governing authority is a good thing?

What the fuck are you talking about?

You just keep saying operation chokepoint without pointing out any specifics

So banning supremist content...poor feminists, poor Afrocentrics, poor muzzies, poor jews...looks like when they're done there won't be any content left!

Governments and corporations and even warlords all are the same thing, the force to execute their will
Just as the spic exerts his will and kills the whitegirl
There is no difference, only lies made up to hide that power is what matters, and power comes in many forms
Some more fleeting than others
Because I can't link it, yet its pretty easy to find

That's the ticket! Turn Youtube into Radio 3.0.

Isn't anyone advocating for anything a supremacist in their own way? Tranny supremacy is expressed by WAAAAA why won't men date us...we are WOMEN..we have periods and babies...all of which is patently untrue...thus their supremacist views are dangerous and threaten science, and reality.

explain what that chromium addon in the OP is for, i dont get it

Certainly public power and private power are both power and should be bent to our will. The economy and the law should be bent to the flourishing and futurity of the people - Fascism now.

Nice digits.

Either everyone should be able to create supremacist content, or no one should. I believe in free speech up to the point of bodily harm and even though I don't agree with feminist ideology, I support their right to speak.

Commies on the other hand...

If you install, Youtube videos with Bitchute equivalents will show a direct link to that video from Youtube to Bitchute; be warned that not all videos have this link.

>Fascism
Still better than communism.

Oh I thought it was something to rip content from Jewtube and mirror it on Bitchute. That would be based too

Yes, that is just what is happening now
You didn't think that your perfect infalliable form of fascism was going to win did you?
And yet that is the advocacy for youtube
>waah nationalize it

I wasn't being facetious, I am a fascist

>That's what's happening now
>Fascism won't happen
What the fuck are you talking about. this is retarded on multiple levels - the first of which is saying that the current bent is towards fascism which it is decidedly not - unless you mean the exercise of jewish fascism for the promotion of their interests.

Yes, nationalize youtube - what is your actual argument against this?

Fascism exists, your specific flavor is losing

Communists are illegal in the US per the communist control act

Oh, so you're just making a pointless semantic argument?

Cool.

>Nationalization=Communism
Ok retarded satan

May the best idea win in a free market of thought.

Attached: Trump.gif (500x281, 1.64M)

There is no difference in accepting fascism exists
We agree
Your salt level is from the fact that its not you at the helm
And yes nationalization is communism, were it not then communism wouldn't exist and we'd be praising the success of Venezuelea

I fully agree - I think the future fascist state should understand the power of memetic evolution and make all sizeable platforms accommodate anonymous mass distributed communication

>Your salt level is from the fact that it is not you at the helm
No fucking duh retard

>Nationalization is communism
So fascism is communism then? Do your fucking homework is civics class you retarded zoomer

I have, the names are all meaningless emantics since they all end up giving everything up to a small ruling group

>Things are the same if they share a factor in common
Don't breed

As a white person, why would I continue to support this jewed world?
Somehow nigs and spics will develop inteligence and support the kikes?

You shouldn't, you should work to burn it down to build a white ethnostate in it's stead

And let the new jews come out?
Its not even genetic, its a meme
Always going to exist as long as humans do
Feel free to explain how the sudden suspension of entropy and creation of a utopia will occur just because whites are left
Soon as there's enough mudshit dead its time to fight over whiter than you just like before

Fascism's goal is a brighter future for our children which is commendable though it requires giving the state a LOT of power. It worked in Nazi Germany (look at GDP), at least for the first few years.

These are two different ideas, one targets a specific entity while the other targets the whole of society though I can see where you see a similarity.

A precedent set is a future made

Yes, it will always be a struggle - and whatever we establish will in time likely fall, and then other heroes must step forward to again rebuild

If that is too hard for you, then kill yourself because there is no other option

And you are free to fight your battles as I my own
Difference of ifeals is the core of all this and the fact they must continue to exist equally
Which is where it fails
Equality is a meme made by the weak to suppress the strong
Only through domination does a victor emerge, and the losers must be broken forever to never rise up
Consider the pathways for L-Theianine and how easy it is

>slippery slope
Somehow I don't think America is going to become communist, and if it does I will be dead or in a gulag.

Which is exactly why nothing will be done to Youtube, just as nothing was done to Microsoft.

I don't see any laws guaranteeing the rights of leftists corporations to make billions using taxpayer created and supported Internet

>Equality of opportunity (capitalism)
Versus
>Equality of outcome (communism)

Equality of opportunity allows the strong to thrive efficiently.

Your problem is that you are confused by lannguage - there is no victory or defeat as long as you live. Though we may be doing poorly now, we are not defeated until we are dead.

You think that your philosophy is brave, but in reality you are just scampering after whoever is in the lead at the moment like a rodent

The government is not allowed to own property and sold said infrastructure to ISPs for a dollar, Youtube then buys a rated flow on those connections from the ISP
If you want to know who laid the cable, look for the bell and the checkmark
And this is the result of oppurtunity, net is open, youtube wins
The advocacy is to try and get results by resetting the start
The man who takes one step in the race may not have lost til the runner finishes, but all the same, he isn't taking another step to continue either

So take another step faggot

And there is the issue, you want otehrs to do your work
I am not part of this as I see no reason to waste time when I have my own website and disproved already that you can't
Feel free to follow my lead or to continue yelling about how the race is unfair, do overs, and wanting the rules changed

America is not capitalist, it is corporatist due to lobbying.

Furthermore, your conception of competition is woefully limited to lolberg strictures. Why is market competition the only competition you value? Why not competition or arms, or competition of group political pressure?

You simply fetishize markets for no discernible reason

The only thing that matters is survival, not "winning" by the rules of a particular economic system

No retard, I want other people to work as I will work. Being an individual means nothing when you face a collective. I want my people to work as we all work.

Yep, the continuing victory of those with power
You're free to do as you please, but then pol is a board of peace
As you just advocated for me to do your work
Where is your website?
And thus you show the reason kikery is a meme
You want others to be no different than you, while claiming diversity of thought is needed

>unfair
>do over
>wanting the rules changed

No point trying to get someone else to change the rules when they have their pockets lined already. Grassroots is the best way to pull the rug out from under Youtube, the more they become totalitarian the faster they fall into antiquity.

And so we return to the lolbertarian root, vote with your wallet

>Yep, the continuing victory of those with power
I hate what you said but I can't disagree.

>The only way to do work is through a website
>working together means that everyone is the same

I've called you retard a lot and I wish that I hadn't so that when I call you retard now it would have more force. You are the blackest gorilla nigger I have ever seen

Im sure some have said it before, but companies don't have to abide by the same " free speech " rules as the government. Find an alternative source of media or continue to get cucked by the mainstream narrative that sites like YouTube provide.

>e-celebs shilling for underage trannies is fine.
>e-celebs shilling baby-tier redpills that are factually true isn't.

How do I know you need to go into an oven?

My post came out before yours even though it has a later time... weird.

That's the path I chose, can't err now.

And yet I know how to use a computer which disproves that as computers are inherantly racist
That takes effort and the shekels of cryptokikes
Not even cryptoshekels now since Grox
Because I have a doughy belly that needs to continue to rise up into the stratosphere as I laugh at you
Its the only path since nobody actually seeks violence, its all falseflags
Reason why Iran got banned from all the vidya systems, hard to want violence when you know its a human over there

Here in America we have Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, not that they bother abiding by those laws since they have $$$.

Nor do those apply seeing as Jow Forums violates it and is yet to be fined

Have a bump

It's easier to fight a war against demons than humans. New soldiers tend to fire above the heads of their enemy which is why the Army started using silhouettes instead of targets.

>for( var i=videoLinks.length-1; i>=0; i-- ) {
Literally every space on this line is not where it should be.

That makes them a publisher and liable for their content

Thanks, fren!

Jow Forums is a platform, I'm not aware of any publishing decisions it has made to veer the conversation from one political ideology to another.

Anytime a thread is deleted makes this a publisher
We have had many such cases

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Threads are usually deleted for violating the rules that everyone has to follow on this website. If you're talking about topics like Pizzagate and Elsagate I've seen multiple of those threads make it to archive.