I believe E. Jean Carroll

I believe E. Jean Carroll.

#BelieveAllWomen

Attached: 1536079542394.png (640x640, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: alexortega.jpg (384x640, 18K)

I am going to buy her book so I can analyze and find the evidence needed to help impeach 45!

How many years are needed again to prove an allegation?

Yes, that is indicative of a huge problem in America. Probably not the problem you think, though.

Imagine unironically believing these whores. Leftists truly are sick and come up with the worst strategies. Just goes to show that they really don't care about real rape victims.

Rape me

Attached: 11D3FA8A-61BC-4FBA-9BEE-24AEEDE52AC2.jpg (840x530, 104K)

I don't care

I believe all the women coming forward about Biden

Lmao why dont any trans people say they were rapped by trump????

i don't blink because i understand it has become an obvious smear tactic at this point. i know a lot of things are a "he said she said" situation, and the woman is right sometimes, but when you accuse the president of the united states you need actual hard evidence

>accuse somebody with no evidence
>a lot of people don't believe them

Attached: 1408516473773.jpg (590x322, 212K)

a 12 gauge raped Cobains brains out..

cuckservative traitors have no morals - there is only one thing to do.......

Attached: 1280x720_50319B00-HXYPG-1.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

To summarize
>there “happened” not to be an attendant near them in the store, even though the part of the store she claims they were in is almost always attended
>accuser cannot remember the exact date
>any security footage is long gone
>accuser will not provide the dress to NYPD to test for Trump’s semen
>accusation happens to come forward as the accuser is publishing a book
>accusation is strikingly similar to a scene from Law and Order
>accuser would have been 55 at the time, and Trump has fucked countless supermodels

Attached: 3B8FA1B2-FF2F-4A63-B7C1-FAABC40DDA37.jpg (750x554, 27K)

Why doesn't this strategy work for other crimes if it's supposedly so effective on rape?

Innocent Until Proven Guilty You filthy terrorist fuck.
You're un-american.
This is you.

Attached: ThisIsYou.gif (230x286, 913K)

Too ugly to rape.

I wouldnt rape that bitch with Michelle Obama's dick

Yeah it is a real problem that the news media will give advertising for a book if you make false accusations about the media's political enemies. Both in regards to the media being seen as totally dishonest, and not to be trusted if they do put something credible out. Not to mention the issue of actual rape cases being publicized, which is not good for actual justice, and the victims.

Attached: memeflags.png (120x183, 4K)

are you serious? Trumps had more ass than a toilet seat

Total fabrication

Attached: 20190625_200254.png (720x1229, 359K)

The girl who cried rape.

Crazy people accuse famous people of heinous shit all the time. Bring some fucking evidence, not a replay of a Law and Order SVU Episode.

Kek, fellow frakeposter.

Real injustice is being mentally deficient and failing to adhere to the basic principle of innocent until proven guilty.

I think that old woman needs some dick. Someone on Jow Forums needs to man up and get her to consent to some rape role play. Maybe she'll go away then.

Obviously sexual assault allegations are incredible. That is what is wrong - liars

yeah, something is wrong. Mainly, you idiots cried wolf waaayyyy too many times. Is Trump a rapist? Maybe, idk. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he did it at some point to some woman, he is a shitty person. But this is why you shouldn't keep making false accusations as a weapon and acting indignent when people call you out for this bullshit. Cry wolf 21 times and people just stop giving a fuck. You do it to Senators, you do it to SCOTUS justices, you do it to the president, stop falsely accusing men of rape and maybe people wouldn't blow you off

Attached: false rape teen vogue.jpg (616x998, 134K)

I am a woman and E Jean Carroll doesn't even exist. You must believe me.
Feel free to short circuit and writhe in the corner while you process this paradox.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo

It's false. We made it up.

So where is the left's outrage over their beloved Black Science Man? He's had multiple "credible" rape allegations too. I mean they're ALL credible by default since #BelieveAllWoman.

Oh yeah the left only has selective outrage when convenient.

Attached: black science man.jpg (257x196, 8K)

I believe SVU season 13 episode 11

Oh wait that’s a tv show word for word the exact same account of what this insane old lady is saying

Do libtards not understand the moral of the story of the boy who cried wolf? Normal people become skeptical when accusers begin to pile on like this. Especially when there's a lack of any kind of evidence.

I don't. The thing is, even if I did believe her it would change nothing fo rme because I don't really give a shit about rape. Women should stop expecting me to.

stop being fucking racist you dickwad

he doesn't rape anyone. he educates.

>evidence?

Attached: EmmitTill.png (1074x1080, 1.13M)

Shes a lying sack of shit

There are more penises in your asshole than there are atoms in the universe.

Underrated. Simple but effective. Kek inducing.

Attached: 1558480752236.jpg (996x682, 91K)

Drop those drawers

Attached: db1a5bfaa7421f90c6960150ce4bbb9a9763e537106feb79a535427ab49696d7.jpg (606x421, 46K)

>I believe E. Jean Carroll.
cool, I think rape is sexy too, hit me up

I think she should be on TV every night.