Was this shit really necessary?

Was this shit really necessary?

Attached: 1600px-Atomic_bombing_of_Japan.jpg (1599x949, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
rlighthouse.com/mandamus-action.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
addisabram.wordpress.com/2014/08/09/wan-on-christians-the-only-two-christian-cities-in-japan-bombed/
youtube.com/watch?v=9hFseklZSMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nukes are fake my guy

Nagasaki wasn't.

Oh gee, I don't know. Would WWII japan have produced fucking crossdressing catmen without two atomic bombs? I don't fucking think so

No, the nukes were real but they were trannies. Fat Man was actually Fat Woman that transitioned.

Idk those Japs were crazy how else do you stop a group willing to suicide plane crash

nah but they deserved it

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>Was this shit really necessary?
Yes.

Attached: Capturejapan.jpg (1302x1367, 185K)

Yes

Attached: 882px-Anti-Japan2_University_of_Minnesota_Libraries_scan.jpg (882x1023, 297K)

Idk maybe not glassing them and ask what they want for starters

Yes, of course it was

Nope

Fuck yeah it was and I swear to God I’m not exaggerating when I say if it was up to me I would nuke the entirety of Europe except for the eastern part because you motherfuckers have turned into a little pussies who get dominated by shitskins. Has your sister or mother fucked a rag head lately? If I had one wish right now and I couldn’t wish for infinity wishes then I would wish to nuke the exact spot on earth you are at at this very moment you dickless little bitch

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 538K)

>implying the USA isn't just as bad

yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night

People that say it wasn't are uneducated and do not care about Americans. There is no rational argument against it

Of course it was necessary. How else can we determine if an uranium bomb or a plutonium bomb is more effective?

Attached: atomic.jpg (225x224, 8K)

It wasn't even real, and the whole space race was fabricated by prisoners of war (captured nazis)

The double-tap is wonderful

This fucking thread again. Yes it was, what would you propose?

No but it shouldn't be apologized for either

Why were there British in the pacific theater?

>necessary?
no, but thats with hindsight
it was a reasonable course of action at the time.

>Japanese Japan
>Japanese emperor
Gave them what they demanded even after nuking them anyway

Nukes confirmed not necessary

Also they're exaggerated fear propaganda

Admit it, the world would be a better place today if it was NYC and Washington DC that got nuked instead of Japan.

Attached: 907530740786408640.png (285x254, 24K)

shut up nigger

shut up nigger

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

Hai

Weird I made a similar joke with a friend the other day.

Youre right and wrong. There was a push to show other nations that we could do that shit any time we pleased.

Low test. If they didn't want to get glassed they wouldn't have continued their bullshit.

No, jews always use excessive force when they are winning and play the victim when they are losing:

rlighthouse.com/mandamus-action.html

No. Amerimutts are cowards who had to get the Jews to invent a dirty method of winning the war.

Attached: 1560805185058.png (600x1199, 222K)

Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Australia
My God what do they even teach in schools anymore?

Nobody likes an uppity nigger.

Yes, without it we wouldn't have anime.

Attached: Z5FrCJ6 (1).png (1092x2188, 102K)

Found the Jews.

KEK!

This is either a bait thread or at best a slide thread so let’s put this to rest once and for all.

Let’s do the math and start with the infamous Battle for Okinawa.

Just under 800,000 Allied personnel took part in the span of the invasion against just under 100,000 Japanese.

Using conservative estimates the US lost 17,000 men and another 45,000 wounded while the Japanese lost approximately 90,000 men

The size of Okinawa is approximately 1,200km square. Which means that for every square kilometre the Allies lost approximately 14 men killed and 37.5 wounded... while the Japanese lost approximately 75 men per square kilometre....

Now take into consideration the size of Japan’s land mass at approximately 378,000 square kilometres.

Not taking into consideration how high losses are during an amphibious invasion and using Okinawa as a template to the ferocity of fighting casualties for the Allies would amount to approximately 5,292,000 killed and approximately 14,000,000 wounded while the Japanese would be projected to lose 28,000,000.... and thats far greater than their period population at the time...

If you figure both Nagasaki and Hiroshima totalled just over 350,000 killed that’s an awfully promising trade off compared to the above loses.

So in conclusion yes it was necessary in fact it was the only responsible option.

So, in other words, totally worth it right?

they were Atomic weapons you fucking retard and they were used to make the Nips surrender thats the point of war.

You are WRONG its not a debate. You use every means at your disposal to destroy the enemy. PERIOD

Figures a german would ask this.
Yes user, it was necessary. The Japs were one of the most arrogant and warlike cannabilistic savages to emerge in the 20th century as a world power. Now they smile and nod and make comics about cats in cute little outfits fighting off tentacle aliens. Fucking solved that problem, right

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night

Literally the first citation author in that wikipedo list is a fucking kike...

Nukes are fake just like the moon landing. All made on a Hollywood set. Look X country, we got bombs that can erase you off the planet--and here is proof of concept with this totally not fake footage!

>nuking rice farmers for the lulz
sounds pretty based to me

WW2 was only about the jews according to my recent high school education.

FAKE AND GAY

There was nothing wrong with what they did, chink fuck.

We should've just kept dropping them. 3 years until the Soviets 1st successful test. Plenty of time to conquer the world and wipe shithole countries off the map.

Okay Owen Benjamin

Shut the fuck up, boomer.
Americans shouldn’t have been there in the first place, fucktard.
Siding with Germany and Japan instead of the jews.

It was that, or invade mainland Japan.

It was inevitable, every new tech as been used a a weapon. Lets just hope we have learnt from its use.
We haven't, the world we see today is caused by the last mass population weapon.

100,000 civilians dead
+ 1,000,000 displaced

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo

Understand why Japanese establishments have "Japanese only" signs, gaijin-piggu?
This happened barely 80 years ago. Imagine all the families, social ties that were destroyed then, with effects going on to this day.

I just wish the USA, chinks and poos got nuked, we'd have less global warming

start shit get hit

Attached: nintendo-i-thought-we-bombed-that-place-29711233.png (500x534, 172K)

No, it wasn't.To say it was overkill is an understatement desu. But then again, you have to look at the time frame and the people form then. I guess it seemed right for them.

>Owen Benjamin
hahaha...that guys such a fucking loser

Fucking boomers

They mostly teach tranny gayhomofag anal entry techniques to be used while surfing the net.

Attached: moist.jpg (393x512, 41K)

Who can speak as to the motivations of those in power 70 years ago? Even to this day we are mostly just speculating what was actually true. Better them than us though, I suppose.

Attached: 1560905281835.jpg (1800x1322, 414K)

They could have surrendered after the first one. Fire bombings killed more people but nobody gives a fuck. Invading mainland Japan would have killed many times more civilians.

God I hate that screaming permastoned faggot

This is still on of my favorites.

Not to mention civilians saw their Emperor as a God and would have fought tooth and nail without surrendering if he said so. I mean there's several Japs who refused to surrender and hid out for decades as it is. Imagine all of mainland Japan doing that and you see why nukes were necessary.

The actual death they caused being less than fire bombings wasn't really the point of dropping them either. Nukes weren't known of and not understood at all. Shocking them by showing them that we had a weapon far beyond theirs was the goal. It's like going back in time to the bronze age with an M16. You could kill only 3 people with it before they all bow to you since they can't comprehend how your weapon works.

Look at this faggot. They bombed pearl harbor so we nuked them twice. Fair trade I say

They should have nuked Berlin and Hamburg instead of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Maybe that could have saved Germany from becoming what it is today: a country of pussy-whipped-faggots whose faggotry is second only to Sweden.

P.S. Also fuck your kraut-green-communism.

Attached: e9b9b1e64b6a9af8cf0712034792e4d1.png (799x1105, 330K)

To add to this, they abruptly ended a war that claimed the lives of maybe as many as 80 million human beings, making it basically (without nukes) the worst fucking thing to ever happen in human history except Maybe all plague deaths over a multiple century period of time. Or maybe the death toll of the entire mongol conquests, again, taking place over generations not years.

2 nukes ended the most horrific couple of years in the entirety of human experience. And almost certainly prevented WW3 from breaking out in the 1950s in what likely would have been a war that continued the world wars trend of dramatically increasing casualties, especially civilian casualties.

Attached: 5b6c3d9d551d5ee9a8b2783af322ce64.jpg (236x265, 11K)

based frogposter

if not we wouldn't have a japanese anime colony so i ask you the same question were those nukes necessary?

>saw their Emperor as a God
Our Imperial family is descended from the Sun Goddess!
>drops nuke
Its like old times, m8

yes

Attached: japan was finished guys really.jpg (1394x973, 646K)

All that explaining and yet Russia is the reason why Japan surrendered. Same thing with Germany. Russians did all the work but America has to justify the loss of white lives. Even then most of the military agreed it was unnecessary, contrary to what you believe.
>“We will only accept an unconditional surrender…”
>Drop nukes and dont get it
>Move goal posts to accept a conditional surrender
>“yeah guys! We did it!”

Americans can't be this stupid right...? You guys do the same about the Vietnam war.

Well Japan wasn't going to just give up. They fought relentlessly for specks of sand in the Pacific. Imagine what the mainland invasion would've been like.
Besides, we had to send a message to the USSR.

Germany is what it is today because Eisenhower and other leaders were sending the German men off to camps and killing them off and giving their possessions to Jews. Patton stood up against it and was killed for it.
Or you just blockade the island and starve them out. Or accept the peace they sent earlier that you were going to accept later anyways.
>Besides, we had to send a message to the USSR.
This is what it's really about but even then America didn't go far enough. Should have demanded the northern islands of Hokkaido and northern Korea back from the Soviets. Of course there was a nice little war that some Jewish bankers got to profit off of from not doing so.
>The Japs were one of the most arrogant and warlike cannabilistic savages to emerge in the 20th century as a world power.

Contrary to what Mr. Goldberg taught you in highschool, Japan was actually on the same level as some European countries. Go watch a documentary of Japanese occupation of Manchuria. They were greatly advancing those countries and bringing them up to speed technologicaly. Korea wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for what Japan did for them. Even pre war America was amazed at what they were accomplishing.

Dont forget, Japanese soldiers were discovered literally decades after the end of the War on little islands. And in one case, the guy actually refused to surrender until his CO was helicoptered into to order him in person stand down.

Yes. Next question.

Based leaf.

Ww2 Japan was one big cult society that beleived that some manlet was a sun god. Only after dropping an actual sun onto their heads did their leader kneel like the dog he is.

You mean firebombs, because nukes are a Jewish trick.

How fucking stupid and new do you have to be to not understand that the nukes where necessary? Do you have the slightest clue of how brutal and savage the Japanese soldiers where? They did not surrender and rather blow themselves up to kill a handful of GI's. If we would have invaded mainland Japan there would have been a lot more death and destructions as the japs would have prob arm their women and children. Literally kys man.

Yes, because pusyfooting with your enemy does not prove you have superior firepower. You want a country to stop attacking you? Bomb them. Show them you're stronger, bomb them into submission. Besides, we got anime and hentai from this, so I don't see anything wrong with it.

It never happened

Attached: 1549261657216.jpg (720x628, 55K)

actually the japs wanted to surrender but truman ignored them and wanted to lolnuke them anyway.

watch adolf hitler the greatest story never told. the americans, British and jews are the evilest people in history.

Neger, du hattest Glück, dass du nicht genukt wurde.

Germany declared war on America you absolute retard.

Attached: 1550960728428.jpg (719x1024, 149K)

Unfortunately yes it was. While the bombs resulted in a lot of death very quickly, an allied invasion over the course of a few years would have ultimately resulted in WAY MORE fatalities on all sides. Especially Japanese civilians.

Very, unfortunately. Saved countless lives. However, the long term consequences means we have to babysit this shit for the next 20k years.

Fuck with the bull get the horns fagit.

Attached: 1561179527335.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Yes, Christianity was on the rise in Japan and it needed to be wiped out before it took hold.

War On Christians: The Only Two Christian Cities in Japan BOMBED
addisabram.wordpress.com/2014/08/09/wan-on-christians-the-only-two-christian-cities-in-japan-bombed/

I still talk to people that believe america declared war on germany. The absolute state of American education.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hFseklZSMM

Attached: joke.jpg (301x167, 12K)

yes

Um duh

No. The Soviet invasion of Manchuria was more than enough to convince the Japanese leadership the war was lost, as Manchuria was their main manufacturing base with Japan being bombed to oblivion with Conventional weapons.
Japan, however, may have had to live with a communist regime in Hokkaido like with what happened in Korea.

we can dream user.

No, this was overkill and utterly retarded. No surprise since the Americans were responsible for it.

Also, GG america! You nuked the cities with the most Christians in Japan. Please continue to bitch and moan about how your religion was dying out.

>Japan attacks a military base
>America responds with killing a bunch of civilians

Classy! Is this the military might the mutts boast about?

They're as fake as outer space.