/OPERATION GOOLAG/

WE ARE GOING TO BREAK UP GOOGLE AND POLITICALLY AND FINANCIALLY NEUTER THEM

EVERYONE WATCH AND SPREAD WORD OF THE PROJECT VERITAS UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION:
projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

ACTIONS:
- SPREAD WORD
THE MORE EYES ON THIS, THE PRESSURE AND THE MORE PEOPLE WE HAVE TO WORK WITH

- APPLY POLITICAL PRESSURE
CONTACT EVERY SINGLE REPRESENTATIVE YOU HAVE AT ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT AND TELL THEM WHAT IS GOING ON - TAILOR YOUR MESSAGE AS NEEDED

- APPLY FINANCIAL PRESSURE
THIS CAN BE DONE IN TWO MAIN WAYS AT PRESENT: 1) DOWNLOAD ADNAUSEUM (adnauseam.io/) THIS CLICKS EVERYTHING AND FUCKS WITH THEIR DATA, IF ENOUGH PEOPLE DO THIS IT RENDERS GOOGLE ADS UNTARGETABLE AND WORTHLESS. 2) CONTACT EVERY CONSERVATIVE COMPANY YOU SEE ADVERTISING WITH GOOGLE ADS TO APPLY PRESSURE TO GET THEM OFF THE PLATFORM

- BROADEN INVOLVEMENT
COME UP WITH YOUR OWN WAYS OF HURTING GOOGLE AND TELL EVERYONE ELSE HOW TO HELP - OUR AUTISM IS OUR GREATEST WEAPON

LET THERE BE WAR!!!

Attached: AVI.jpg (750x926, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms
theverge.com/2019/6/17/18682099/supreme-court-ruling-first-amendment-social-media-public-forum
ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep_house
youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM
duckduckgo.com/
bitchute.com/
protonmail.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Project Veritas is Jewish controlled opposition. Pic related is O'Keefes obviously Jewish sister. PV is also financed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Stop falling for the Liberal Jew VS. Nationalist Jew false dichotomy.

Also NYPA (((Weev))).

Attached: project veritas 7.jpg (929x744, 110K)

LETTER/VOICE TEMPLATE:

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

SHILLS GET THE ROPE

This nigger is a shill and already derailed the other thread. Filter and do not reply.

This

What other ideas do you have for applying pressure?

YOU RETARDS NEED TO USE U BLOCK ORIGIN AS AN AD BLOCKER. YOU CAN BLOCK DOMAINS AND NEVER HAVE GOOGLE LOAD WHILE BROWSING THE INTERNET.

Still looking for good google maps alternative.

I'LL REMEMBER THAT, THANK YOU

>Senate Commerce Hearing on Tech Companies Use of Algorithms
>The Senate Commerce Committee held a hearing to examine how technology companies use algorithms and machine learning to influence the public. Testifying before the committee were industry scholars and professionals who offered insight into companies, such as Google, Youtube, and Facebook.

c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms

Notable timestamps:
1:43:23 - Cruz grilling "user experience """"professional""""
1:44:24 - CSPAN muting the """"professional"""'s response
1:47:35 - goolag employees donated $1.315 million to hirrareee's campaign but $0 to Trump
1:57:00 - s-o-yboy trying to explain what fairness is and fails to defend propaganda by calling it a shared narrative
1:57:47 - Wolfram faggot doubles down by asking who gets to decide what the truth is

CSPAN muted the respondent?

Bump

I always had a feeling Jewgle had been up to something. that project veritas video was a massive redpill for me, hopefully this will atleast hurt (((them))) a little bit more

theverge.com/2019/6/17/18682099/supreme-court-ruling-first-amendment-social-media-public-forum

fuck off and die cuck - SCOTUS already said you can't do shit about it.......

Attached: 1erdp5.jpg (480x360, 50K)

The OP seems to cover most bases. If anyone can't be fucked to write a letter at least write an email. They should have their email on a website which you can find here ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep_house

LOLBERGS GET THE GAS FAGGOT

THE LAW DOESN'T MATTER, WHAT WE MAKE THE LAW DO MATTERS

Thanks, i'll include that in the next thread

Also, advise anons to save any return correspondence as pressure may be needed on our representatives as well
Showing normies dismissive responses alongside these videos may do something

Good idea

Good luck taking down the NSA's main source of bulk data collection.

Attached: badjewtube.png (1280x731, 1.26M)

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs

I got past google

Excellent also make sure you put all the terrorists that run that organization in Guantanamo bay.

>Implying we won't burn them alive on livestream to the sound of Jow Forums nasheeds

>Jow Forums nasheeds
Go on...

Attached: yellow_isis.png (1200x800, 66K)

bümp

We need a Natsoc version of Salil Sawarim

Thanks fren

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM

OP get's credit for enthusiasm, but if you think writing letters to politicians is going to solve anything, you are just dead wrong. Poly-ticks as it currently stands, is like professional sports. It is designed to waste your energy, and direct/channel your frustration into a manageable course. We all know google is evil. We have known this forever. God help any user's here still actually using it! So share the Veritas video with people, it might wake some up, but understand that if the solution is that the government get's involved to break up google and exert more control over the internet, that what that actually means is that ZOG get's more control over the internet. They own google. They own the politicians. Our only hope lies in decentralization, community building and /sig/
Always /sig/
Godspeed

BwaaaaaaHAHAHAHA. THIS nigger again! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1561427387097.png (2810x4096, 178K)

I tend to agree, and I do think that the most important thing is to spread word - the more people that know what is happening, the more people we have working on alternatives and ways to hurt google - writing to representatives is just something minor that people can do and if we can get them to respond then that spreads the message as well

Hola senior Obvious.

Attached: santanasima.png (800x537, 1017K)

HAVE YOU DONE SOMETHING BAD ONLINE
SOMETHING YOUR FAMILY WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND
GOOGLE SAW THAT
GOOGLE KNOWS
GOOGLE NOSE!!!

We need Trump. Trump must grab the bully pulpit by the pussy NOW. If he doesn't do in the next, - - - - like tomorrow, I'm giving it up to the Trump Hebe cuck shill meme.

D'oh! Gotta watch Tuck.

Attached: 1532747707903.jpg (500x499, 37K)

Buy a used Garmin with lifetime traffic and maps.

I'm already there, but I'd love to be wrong - maybe if Tuck can convince the president on Iran, he can convince him on censorship

It's still at 1 Post by this ID

>don't fuck with google..

Attached: 1411365314722.gif (250x250, 392K)

It's spamming literally every single google thread

he is a sjw nigger lover keyboard warrior
what else do you expect?!
Also I will do as much as I can to spread the word around here as well.

Attached: THAQICOOL.png (392x506, 268K)

Bump.

Google Alternatives:
Chrome - Vivaldi
Google Search - duckduckgo.com/
Youtube - bitchute.com/
Gmail - protonmail.com/

Anyone have more to add?

Dissenter has a webbrowser now

Attached: 1984.png (842x1191, 120K)