Are you ready to go to jail Jow Forums?

Are you ready to go to jail Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190626_025427.jpg (747x1892, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rlighthouse.com/mandamus-action.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep

i'm willing to die for what i believe in.

I already figured in the future when google doesn’t exist they would part off their data for quick cash during liquidation. Nothing has changed.

What was the source thread of this screengrab?

By who the fucking internet police? Fuck that glowworm

Attached: 44D7D185-0FDD-4D2F-B042-A12DA549ADE0.jpg (466x404, 34K)

Yes three hots and a cot never bothered nobody

Oh so scary. Kys glow Niggers.

Attached: 1561413442718.gif (498x276, 531K)

Fuck it

Attached: file.png (220x308, 155K)

of course the (((government))) has that kind of info, but they can't act on it until they establish total control. and when there's a database you can't pin it on a Snowden character, a lot of people would lose their jobs.

I'm not going to jail.

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 514K)

I'm already in jail

That was my boomer dad posting the whole time, go ahead, arrest him

And you've been reported to the Cyber-Police, and if you come near my daughter, guess what...

Lel yeah I was in that thread. That nigger isn't glowing. Hes larping.
t. real glownigger

I wouldn't be upset about going to jail over silly Jow Forums memes.

How could so many dumbasses give that piece of shit so many fucking (you)s?

That's not how captcha works.

>instead of focusing on spamming Jow Forums with threads, Discord servers are now focusing on spamming (You)s to a single message and then spamming that message all over the place

Pathetic desu

Jews wanna be purged so bad it’s sad

It's summer

Because it's a Discord group. They linked the post in their and told their group to spam the hell out of it with (You)s.

>If you win, you will not have to explain how.
>If you lose, you will not be there to explain why.

In this world all that remains are sacrificial lambs on the altar of survival.

I for one am looking forward to nigger cock in the shower.

So many newfags who refuse to integrate...

You'll never get me, I'm too fast.

Attached: Howcanyouevencompete.jpg (1024x710, 56K)

No, it's a Discord group faggot. Stop trying to use Jow Forums culture to pretend all those replies are "natural". Your narrative control is dying.

I haven't aten in days.
Plz arrest me or saying nigger and kike.
Maybe I'll jump the border into Mexico then get caught on purpose sneaking in so I can get some gibs

GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD DISCORD TRANNIES

But did he backtrace it?

>Are you ready to go to jail Jow Forums?
Which road in particular was this in reference to?

Calm down nigger

CIA vermin tortured German citizens. Murat Kurnaz may have been a Turk but he yet held the title. My whole life I have watched my people die and degrade at the point of nukes for the entertainment of kike-worshipping, slave-trading race traitors. To jail? I'm ready to go to the chopping block. I'm ready to fight this war and to die in it, just as well as to end it. You are no human being, kike. You are no Spaniard and your infestation of that land is an example to the rest of us who hate you. Heil Hitler. I will find some way to kill you all.

Just cause I'm black I'm going to jail? What are you racist?

Thanks friendo.

Whatever happened to that girl anyways? Been so long. Wonder if her dad ever felt silly with his rant

Seems like a cheap ploy to get (you)s desu. I mean they probably are monitoring this site, but you can’t go to jail for satire or doing things in Minecraft

wow i remember when I just started working out and only had 56 abs on my central torso.

he'll reach his goals eventually.

What about kikes and their golems, are they ready to get Jamal's dick in jail?

rlighthouse.com/mandamus-action.html

I'm ready to die AND kill for my beliefs. Believe me brother, it will come to that before the end.

Attached: Rorschach.gif (395x542, 1.15M)

Fortunately in my country calling someone a nigger online isn’t a crime. Niggers.

Top bantz lel

Attached: IMG-20190625-WA0014.jpg (640x1019, 161K)

Come at me bro I'm bored as fuck anyways

Attached: D96876CXkAAiRff.jpg (546x467, 57K)

a LARP from about 10 minutes ago

I have planned for this day for 20 years. Good luck faggots, house is fire proof. Acid misters installed and propane flamers on all windows. Come get some

Attached: 1561327619981.jpg (478x479, 27K)

LOOK AT HOW QUICKLY THIS THREAD IS BEING SPAMMED

IT'S MOVING FASTER THAN THE ORIGINAL THREAD WITH THE REPLY ITSELF

STUPID DISCORD TRANNIES

GET OUT DISCORD TRANNIES

GEEEEEEEEEET

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

They better show up with a full assault team. Cameras work both ways. Can see you glow niggers a mile away.

Let's see if i give a shit
Worst case scenario the kike fucks my social credit score

the road where we keep bumping Project Veritas and pushing the #breakupgoogle meme

Did they ever catch that fucking gleeful frog from Bulgaria?

Attached: gleeful_frog.jpg (1088x830, 472K)

Anti-trust breakup of Google and prosecution of Google executives for their criminal behaviour.

Even if the threat is real, and I seriously doubt it, the action would only hurt Google. It would prove that not only are they collecting this information but that they're willing to weaponize it against American (and other) citizens for political reasons. It would be quite possibly the single stupidest thing the company could do and I hope to God they actually try something like this. There would be no better way to convince the American public that these companies have to be reigned in and broken up and the executives prosecuted for criminal behaviour.

Jow Forums should be calling the bluff

Jail would be preferable to my life right now.

I don't think you want to head down this road. We have a database of every post you've ever made linked to your IP thanks to Captcha. Stand down immediately or consequences will NEVER be the same.

who else here have nothing to lose?

Lets see them try to arrest a million shit posters all at once.

The numbers of people who post here make a crackdown impossible unless they truly do want to start a new civil war, because thats what would happen.

>Anti-trust breakup of Google and prosecution of Google executives for their criminal behaviour.
Absolutely. They're already supporting depopulation propaganda and trying to build AI to control people and shit. We have to fight them anyway. There's really no threat they could make that would make any sense given that they want to destroy us anyway.

it was 1000% LARP

I'm a Slav
And according to this board that makes me a nigger
Therefor I can't get arrested or it's be racial profiling
I Dindu nuffin

meh

Attached: 1560204657546.png (638x573, 195K)

>who else here have nothing to lose?
Yeah. Literally wer'e a bunch of people with little or nothing to lose, expecting doom anyway, sitting here waiting for the world to end or all sort s of other bad things to happen, things that Google is literally trying their best to make happen.

So even if it's a true threat it's literally irrelevant.

Jail is where I build my army of men who have proven that they are unafraid to act.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-202307_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1.8M)

Go fuck yourself

64 REPLIES IN 5 MINUTES

SCREW YOU DISCORD TRANNIES

AND SCREW EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT

It'll cost the government more to incarcerate me than I make in a year working. Sounds like an upgrade to me.

In America, we have this thing called Freedom of Speech. You should try it sometime.

Attached: 1539412244973.png (640x300, 87K)

>millions of military aged men radicalized ideologically and on the verge of fighting
>lets piss them all off at once

please do this

Would it be a good move to short GOOG? or did I miss the window?

Attached: 1347662772442.gif (500x375, 188K)

IT'S HAPPENING!

Attached: consequences.gif (352x288, 1.49M)

For what? Free speech? Good Luck

welp i better start sleeping with pepsi cans in
my ass so it doesn't hurt when i go to the pokey.

Attached: 1561048139864.jpg (649x682, 158K)

I was hoping someone was chronicling my shit-posting for posterity's sake. Remember, I did all of this for free. For that is how much I loved the human race so.

Did we get pics of the mom?

You can't go to jail for political opinions (yet). So long as you aren't making direct, actionable, specific threats, there is nothing they can actually throw you in jail for.

So the only violence that can be wielded here is the threat of public retribution for having the 'wrong' opinions - and that furthermore runs into problems like being able to actually prove that x post is connected to y person. How do you prove that? How many false positives and potentially lives ruined would there be? I think any lawyer with two braincells to rub together would tell any Google exec thinking this is a good idea that he's a batshit psycho retard.

Attached: 1558026866621.jpg (605x403, 72K)

Yes it almost definitely was. Probably some leftist trying to appeal to authority like they usually do because they lack any actual meritable arguments.

>d-don't f-fight back or else I'll get b-big daddy corporation to f-fight y-you!!!

it's not like you incels will ever get pussy anyways, so what will another 50 years in prison do for ya anyways

Already hard at work trying to ruin the lives of anyone to the right of stalin, tech companies make a threat about ruining our lives.

>don't worry goy, we'll just get you fired and kicked out of every residential area so that you're imprisoned for loitering and not paying your taxes - what, do you have a problem with the FREE MARKET? haha

Attached: 1539556661140.gif (124x128, 3K)

The FBI openly admitted that they can't arrest you for your speech, but if they don't like what you say they will work with local and state law enforcement to get you locked up for anything they can. It's entirely unconstitutional, but there are already cases of them doing it recently.

fbi mossad niggers best go run and hide
everyone on the intermet is putin

Attached: putin.jpg (500x461, 39K)

Attached: Say_My_Name_a_l.jpg (1296x730, 77K)

Please, come out with my history, it'll blow my customers' minds when they find out what I post here since they're all liberal faggot retards who need the gallows. The fact that they'll realize they've been supporting an EVIL NATZEE for so long will make most of them commit suicide. I'm fine with that.

Attached: 1559004910639.jpg (460x771, 34K)

nigger

Underrated

Kek. It's all just bluster because they don't have the manpower to go through all of our posts and find specifically non PC shit according to modern society to make modern normies hate anons. No, they'd have to release it all, and they are scared of this place because within these halls are some anons blessed with the ability to teach people how to think, truly think, and they don't want the public to learn that. It's a catch-22 for them to release it. They are helpless in that aspect.

Attached: 1559753489053.jpg (812x810, 243K)

>Courts will have to legally recognize my gets

Attached: 1392325563977.png (260x237, 66K)

Q predicted this

I don't really care what Q does

Exhibit B

Attached: 1388868797412.jpg (516x393, 37K)

Shit. Jow Forums, help.

Attached: 78934571-jpg_034515.jpg (1311x1950, 171K)

I dindu nuffin though

Attached: kangyo.png (672x494, 697K)

i mean i spend all my time here with you miserable faggots anyway, we can shitpost irl behind bars together

Attached: 1561348418633.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>the consequences will never be the same
what the hell does this even mean