GET WOKE ... GO BROKE

>ALL WOMYN ON THE COVER
>FUCK YOU RAYSIS PATRIARCHY ITS OUR TURN
>biggest commercial failure of all time

forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2019/05/20/rage-2-is-somehow-selling-way-less-than-rage-1-so-far/#5bd27def6cd3

Attached: She-Ra Remake.jpg (560x617, 105K)

It's selling like shit because it's weirdly on-rails for supposedly being open-world.

crazytrain.mp3

As far as covers go, this one really is fucking terrible. If you have limited time to play games, it's easy giving this one a pass based on that alone.

Attached: 1 tennis.jpg (1029x2149, 169K)

Do people actually buy games based on covers anymore? Seems like a NES era thing.

In a world where Netlix consists of rectangular blocks of text to select from ... one man ...

The game is shit and would have sold poorly no matter what the boxart looked like

The problem was it was a sequel to a game that wasn't exactly "big" from 8 years ago with almost zero marketing and on top of that it wasn't exactly a very good game either.

Rage 2 sucked, completely empty game

>Bethesda
And into the garbage it goes.

GAS ALL SJWS AND TUMBLR CUNTS

Those were women?
I thought they were just dudes
Still, nice to have a no gimmicks shooter til Eternal Vulting

Rage 1 was actually more fun, I was one of the few people who played it at launch because I had gamefly back in the day.

Wasted opportunity.
Game was made for Coop, I would have paid extortionate ps store price for a good wacky coop shooter.
>Borderlands games
Hate the art style

Get woke go broke.

I'm just trying to guess how Bethesda has filled Tamriel with feminism and social justice.

>somehow

bawwww poor little incels on Jow Forums can't handle seeing strong women DOMINATE video game covers???

Attached: dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-scarlet-579399.14.jpg (1500x1500, 296K)

I'm just going to pirate the game and mod it to fill it with lolis and waifus. It's the only way to get enjoyment out of new Bethesda games at this point.

Attached: moddedskyrim2.jpg (1920x1080, 314K)

Its called celshaded
Was needed back in the PS2 days to make shadows and Borderlands was a very long in the making game that was meant to be a launch title

Can't pirate, it phones home to play via always on connection

XD

Redguards EVERYWHERE.

Reminder that previous Elder Scrolls games gave the nig race a -10 to their intelligence stat. They'd never get away with that shit nowadays.

Attached: redguard.jpg (192x263, 10K)

Ubisoft games are buggy and full throttle sjw and nobody gives a damn.

because it is shit compared to the 10 year סld Rage 1
this isn't the Far Cry franchise where people have no expectations any more

>shadows
Who gives a fuck besides pc nerds? I want an engrossing crazy shooter. I want multi seat vehicles. Explosions.One liners and bosses. Monster fucking trucks with a gatling gun on the roof. No fucking auto aim, sticky aim, equipment bloat, wall hacks or goddamned HEARBEAT MONITORS. No 10 minute cutscenes or...Fucking gaming is so shiteeeeeeeeee now.
Halo was the last great coop shooter.

The game was not woke, there was no SJW stuff that I encountered. It was just boring and tried too hard to outdo Borderlands with the over-the-top wackiness instead of taking on the more serious tone of Rage 1.

Console nerds are why we got cell shaded as they were running on 92 tier hardware for 2002 tier games
Cell shaded was so it would render on consoles
If you wanted the fun stuff, youd kill consoles and the casualization of computers
Or perhaps encourage it so the normies play flappy bird and the rest of us enjoy the gooduns
>the surge

Rage wasn't even goood game. Nobody asked for a sequel. Yeah let's make one but fill it will sjw woke bullshit. People who actually buy this shit are Betdeaha worshiping cucks. The same cucks who are still playing fallout 76.

What was woke and sjw in it?

>muh pc master race
wait until microdick makes it where you can't type nigger anymore

Bitch, the OG xbox was beastly. You needed a top tier gaming pc at the time to over take it.

You have to be 18 to post on these boards.

Forgot, I tried the surge, boring af, feels unpolished

Checked, but didn't the original Rage also not do so well till it had several price drops, at which point, it garnered some cult acclaim? I remember picking it up years after release at Meijer BSN with the bonuses for like $20. I enjoyed it; but it wasn't anything special. This one just felt like cheap FC5ND.

Attached: git_gud_by_bringer_of_doom_da85y0o-pre.jpg (753x1062, 70K)

Suck my 4 year old knob

>wow, cool trailer. they are all RAGING and the game is called rage :)
I do not understand how people want to buy any of these shitty games.

>he doesnt use a nix system
Your problem, learn to code
Not really once you took any peek under it
The thing seemed good, but was a 400 meg when I was rocking a 1.7 pentium 4 from the home shopping network
>nostalgia tripping at the comfy
Man Red altert 2 was kino
I'm really enjoying it, though I think its more the atmosphere because I really dig exos

what is design and marketing

people either buy looter shooters or play battle royale shit there isn't much room in the market for anything else unless it's something like Spiderman or God of War where they really put on a display

Console faggots still admit they're console faggots?
I thought they got bullied into submission already.

why is bethesda still making video games?
they should move over to slot machines like konami

Surge is shit, couldn't play past 30 minutes, and this is coming from someone who fucking loves fromsoftware type games.

it boggles my mind how they managed to fuck that game up

all of the components were golden, and it still turned out bad

>weapons and gunplay done by same guys who did Doom and Quake
>open world and driving done by same guys who did Mad Max
>colorful and varied art style, even for a post-apocalyptic setting

but when you actually play it, the game just falls flat on its face

it's a giant boring world with some drive-by scripted shooting

how the fuck did they manage to suck the fun out of that concept

Free roams are bad as they offer nothing but a narrative thread to tie together everything
Like New Vegas, why play the game, do the DLC, get the loots, then actually bother going to the strip
Boring as fuck

I think it tries to please both sides of the culture war and so pleases neither. male gamers can't suspend reality enough to accept the macho female bs, and on the other hand Gamespot only gave it a 6/woke, and Kotaku seemed confused by elements of it.

Kotaku- Mama JoJo is an information trader in Lagooney. His name is Joseph, he told me, but “everyone” calls him Mama JoJo. He has his hair cut in a soccer mom bob and wears a cropped tank top with a slit in the top to show off his cleavage. It registered to me that this was supposed to be funny, but I had trouble figuring out who the joke was on. Was I laughing with JoJo, or at him? I never went back to Lagooney.

>they should move over to slot machines like konami

or dildos which is what the audience they're trying to target really wants instead of vidya

-10 got replaced with curve swords.

>Free roams are bad

i wouldn't go that far

Mad Max is great

everything Rockstar does is great

if a game is going to have free roam, then it has to be fun to play without any sort of narrative element

Skyrim is free-roam, and it was a smash hit because cruising through a well-imagined Nordic fantasy world while swinging a sword is fun, regardless of whatever narrative elements are afoot

Rage 2 just isn't fun to play, with or without being able to roam

>this thread
Reminder to buy Skyrim™

Attached: Hodd Toward.jpg (664x547, 31K)

>It registered to me that this was supposed to be funny, but I had trouble figuring out who the joke was on.

Attached: npc gif.jpg (600x338, 16K)

The portrayal of some enemy characters with cleft lips and cleft palates, dubbed "mutants", was criticised by Chris Plante of Polygon (who acknowledged the condition's negative portrayal in popular culture and wondered if the condition would ever be portrayed positively)

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 73K)

>Everything rockstar does is great

Everything rockstar does is bland and exactly the same as every other thing they've made.

Fuck I love sweaty white girls.

To be fair they gave the Nords that debuff as well.

based af. future TES games will be SJW cuck shit about how amazing diversity is

don't be autistic, bro

Peyronies is a bitch.

I played the whole gam, did damn near every side mission. It was enjoyable but repetitive and a little bland for open-world. I didn’t really get any SJW-vibes from it aside from the character you meet in the very beginning.

You guys need to calm down whenever there is a strong female character peppered in here and there. A little is fine. It didn’t wreak of SJW bullshit like Bioware games (looking at you, ME3, ME:A, DA:I).

You guys went nuts when Wolfenstein New Colossus came out. I played that too. That pinged the SJW-meter at about a 3/10. Just play the damn game and don’t let little shit bother you.

Avoid the obvious SJW titles if you feel you need to, or that it’ll make a difference.

I pre ordered it on steam the day before it came out for the extra's and when I downloaded it and tried to play the thing, it wouldn't even launch. I verified the game 3 times, uninstalled and reinstalled it again and again and nothing would work. Finally I used Steams refund policy to get back my money and I bought better games.

I really wanted to play it and I really wanted to like it, but I'm glad it flopped and failed. Bethesda as a whole needs to fail and they just need to make elder scrolls 6 good before they crash and burn. After the next Elder Scrolls they have my permission to die, and hopefully they sell ES and FO to competent eastern European developers... dare I say sell them to CD Projekt Red.

Attached: Saddam and Bert.jpg (450x414, 36K)

Was that really it's intention? I think it sold like shit because it sucks and it's another game in an over saturated genre.

Bethesda made it clear you had to register it on their launcher
learn to read nigger

The last proper Elder Scrolls game (Skyrim) came out in 2011. That's EIGHT years ago.

I haven't played it in years but I imagine if it came out nowadays game journalists would have an aneurysm over the white nationalist overtones in the story concerning the Nords. I can imagine the headlines now:

>"In a post-Trump world this game is not only Irresponsible it is DANGEROUS"

I have a workmate who routinely sucks Bethesda's cock. Surprised he hasn't mentioned it to me yet

oh... well ew. fucking ew, no. I will not use their faggot launcher.
I'm playing Uncharted 4 on the PS4 right now and I remember /v/ and Jow Forums giving it shit because some negress mercenary kept kicking Nathan's ass in a scripted part of the game. It was PAINFULLY SLOW AS FUCK in the beginning, but it's really good from like chapter 8 till the end. Might even get the STRONK FEMALE LEAD Uncharted stand alone expansion which is practically a full fledged game from what I hear.

So I stopped listening to Jow Forums on video games, I'm still gonna buy The Last Of Us 2 the day it comes out.

Rage 1 was unironically a good game and deserving of cult classic status

Played an hour of the sequel and just feel sad, who knows maybe it gets better

As someone mentioned the serious tone of the first helped it a lot. World felt believable and weapons were, felt like an old ID shooter in some ways

Attached: 8B1AE19D-C8EE-4E8E-8085-DB83C4F7E228.jpg (2560x1600, 937K)

Nothing better than seeing pozzed games getting their just deserts

Attached: battlefield5woes.jpg (500x617, 56K)

Lott console retard cope in here lmao. Stay poor you dumb goystation niggers

Yeah, I liked it a lot. I am glad I didn't buy the new one.

>listening to pol

>look mom I posted it again

>Borderlands
>ps2

Around red guard.........

Attached: 1538848596857.jpg (960x540, 139K)

You forget how long it was in development

RAGE itself was lackluster, why would people give RAGE 2 another view?
Even if you liked RAGE, 2 doesn't even follow the same story line.

Here’s your female protagonist bros

Attached: E830CE55-B9C2-49CE-AA1F-BA19EC3D2194.jpg (640x360, 40K)

You posted this same shit on the /v/ thread nice timing

>Even if you liked RAGE, 2 doesn't even follow the same story line.
It doesn't?
I remember playing the first game and right when I thought it was going to get interesting the credits rolled, very unexpectedly.
So if it doesn't continue off that, what even is it?

It follows, but is a 50 years later scenario

that pic is shit. the middle post is dated after he left the company

Marie Rose made me like DOA again

PC IS the mater race, console faggot

That's a woman?

double digit IQ console faggots get the rope too

Attached: 1548043160293.jpg (2048x1150, 597K)

Attached: 1551210917970.gif (400x225, 1.35M)

It does still have an impact on me. Not literally the cover art of the box but you see the same image on steam etc.

id say its fkn amazing.
it gives you all the information you need.

too bad you can't make any of your own huh memeflag

only when they stick out in a very good or in this case, very bad way.

especially someone who played the fromsoftware games would recognize how shit Surge is imediately

this is perfect. someone needs to make a photoshop with this and the rage 2 cover and make it spread. whenever i think of an enraged women these days this is what i think.

What game? Aren't they spending all there time on that garbage mmo?

these outlets matter shit.
game is soulless corporate garbage and even the bugbois are getting aware.

the way they made the A into an anarchy symbol is badass. would buy

Attached: 1561249634192.gif (450x421, 2.57M)

Wolfenstein was literally a super race mixing she-ra negress horse shit where the good guys are fucking commies. Fuck you and fuck Wolfenstein.

He mentioned the nig race.

Oh god that was supposed to be a female?

i pirated this game weeks ago and didnt feel compelled to finish it
ive played the first game all the way through multiple times
fuck them