No shame

>It’s a, “show dead children to manipulate the normies into accepting replacement migration” repeat episode.

Attached: A6CCE6AE-47B0-42FF-B2BB-532BBE224D14.jpg (1668x1099, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1560806950877.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, they had it comin.
Should’ve come legally.

>bitch about people showing terrorist attack victims as emotional manipulation.
>then go and plaster this on the front page

What a rag

jews did the same thing in europe staging the infant on the beach

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

Hispanic here. This picture enrages me. White people all should feel responsible.

They have to go back

We should be building bridges

I wouldn't put it past the Soros open border crowd to have had them drowned on purpose for the optics.

Maybe you should feel responsible for abandoning your own kind.

What kind of father who doesn't know how to swim tries to take a child across a rain swollen creek? Did they do DNA tests to find out if the kid was actually his? WTF is wrong with living in Honduras?

Fuck off wetback!

>do a dumb thing
>die
I dont get it

lol

Attached: 1558760703081.jpg (1400x1050, 182K)

Why should we feel responsible for how other countries perform state duties and policy?

Feel bad for the kid but they should have stayed home.

Attached: 51ivHX6SJlL.jpg (500x498, 60K)

exactly this
>White people all should feel responsible.
why?
Why not make Salvador great again?
Why come here and make this place into the place you came from?

Thats what he gets for not taking summer swim class at the YMCA seriously.

Go back and fix your country. They need you! Instead you cower in America. You are a coward.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
The MSM knows that they're losing the immigration fight so they're just playing off emotion to avoid any logical argument

>The haunting photo illustrates the human toll of a crisis at the border

But liberals told me told me there is no crisis and Trump is lying?

I like how they show dead darkies every single time there is a chance and continue to shill the photo for months everywhere, while saying that showing white victims of colored violence is somehow disrespectful, thus they are not showing it.

This fucking behaviour is a pure Jew.

>Television isn’t predictive programming

Seems they got all the angles before doing anything.

Attached: 9005E235-ECFF-468B-9648-9E12F49E1116.jpg (1668x1091, 562K)

>man attempts dangerous task with daughter
>both die
good job asshole

dead kids. that's a good trick.

I'm going to call bullshit. People that drown have some blue in their skin.
Another photo OP by the leftist fake news.

This is the only baby photo that matters.

it matters so much because the media refused to share it and twitter, fb, and all other sources refused to allow it to exist.

Attached: 1552751567170.jpg (759x422, 38K)

thank you
come again

The same shit all over again.
Probably killed on purpouse by some kike journalist just to make a good photo

Attached: little_fugee.jpg (2100x1400, 1.06M)

This.
#rememberebba

Go join them in hell, aka catolick heaven.

Ohhh no no no no no

i can only hope my corpse isnt published on huffington post

"American Horror Story"
>salvadoran bodies in mexico

I wish I was. I wish I was

LOL who cares not going to work kike should of stayed home alejandro

Not to mention Ebba and how these kikes tried so hard to make her disappear.

Jesus Christ I hate those hook-nosed media fucks so much.

Notice the lighting on the child’s arm, verse the back and legs etc. how washed out it is. Very obviously lightened and overexposed to make them more ‘white’ and emotionally relatable.

They will stoop to any level.

>father & daughter
Wow photographers carry those instant DNA analysis kits to prove its father daughter and NOT some trafficker .
Wow modern technology

(((They))) really have a thin playbook. It's like Tecmo Bowl.

I didn't know there was a legal way to be a terrorist.

They didnt care for Ebba.

Their lack of sympathy burned our souls. For Ebba, and all young daughters like her.

No. More. Brother Wars.
Ethnonationalism now.

Attached: 1560814041380.png (1530x740, 1.33M)

LOL i laugh when one of you die, this is our land wet back

white boy here,FUCK YOU BEANER!!!!!!!

nice digits, checked

Attached: 1557600061447.jpg (1583x2048, 1.61M)

rip ebba. you are not forgotten.

There is, quite obviously
Just be a zionist neocon, you can bomb random people over political or religious reasons and start pointless wars for your kike masters

Maybe this wouldn have happened if we didn't promise them free healthcare, college, etc etc. Dems will continue to kill migrants until you grant their pets amnesty.

>all these posts and nobody has posted pic related yet

Yeah the pic is a shame. Maybe somebody should try something to STOP these border crossers instead of incentivizing it. Democrat policy killed that child.

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 30K)

The skin would be white and wrinkled, blue on one side.
Those spics are alive with good healthy skin tone and circulating blood

Praise for her soul

brilliant bait

Where are the Rio Grande's big whitewater rapids where these two allegedly got caught in an undertow and drowned?

Attached: i_will_brb.png (1004x808, 937K)

Republicans want low wages and expendable labor as well. Do not think for a minute immigration is a one sided affair. Both sides are filled with globalists that want to split apart your countries social cohesion.

Read the Yinon report and how Israel has been using multiculturalism as a weapon to divide and conquer countries since the 80’s

They edited the tone to whiten them up.

Absolutely

I don't care.
—if it were up to me: i.4cdn.org/gif/1560806950877.webm

Attached: Consider-4.png (625x443, 241K)

I don't live on the rio grande, but isn't it basically a slow flowing stream where they died? How the fuck did these retards die in that? lmo. This isn't like some white-water rapids or something.

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-09.19.19.jpg (1441x1440, 444K)

But democrats said there was no border crisis!! :(

They were too weak anyways, who drowns on a shallow river like that. Pathetic. America only accepts the strongest Mexican the most jumpworthy.

Do you incels ever get tired of regurgitating fake information into each other's mouths?

God forbid the father (as seen above, dead) be held responsible for the death of his child for putting it in this situation while attempting to break our laws and disrespecting our country.

and nothing of value was lost

Reason why their country has shit tier olympic teams. Anyone who can run, jump, or swim is already in the U.S.

BASED RIVER

No goyim it's white people's fault for not having 100% open borders and letting all the bean niggers in

There's a real simple fix for this. Don't try to enter a country illegally.

I’m from the valley aka south Texas. I’m impressed only a Mexican could drown in 3 feet of murky barely flowing water.

>People face-down in water
>Don't know how long, may actually be able to save them
>Nah, I gotta take pictures of this. From several angles.

Something doesn't add up.

>217460329 #
Nice larp Kyle.

I bet they wished they filled out immigration paperwork now.

I feel sorry for you man the valley is basically mexico, just got back from harlingen a few weeks ago

>Be salvadoran
>Rent kid to get gibs from the US
>See river
>Can't swim
>YEET!
>Rent-a-kid dies
>Ded

Attached: 1504020581115.gif (277x400, 116K)

I remember doing that on many occasions.

>t. crayon eating jarjead

On a scale of totally legit to the most staged photograph in human history, where does this one fall?

literally who is this dead whore?

But with Mexican invaders?

Attached: CasperVanDien2.jpg (799x1000, 93K)

1 being legit and 10 being fake as fuck, I'd put this at about a 9.

Attached: 1510841853242.gif (200x183, 428K)

They’ve started putting the menus in chain fast food in Spanish. I went to UTEP so I’ve been in this area for 30 years. It’s always been bad but now it’s crazy. Luckily I spend most of my time in Virginia for work. However, that’s a whole set of different problems.

yes. most new to the jq overestimates the enemy. they're actually ridiculous shysters that should only be taken seriously for their brutality when in power

When will the normies fucking wake up and realize that Trump is right, the media is currently the enemy of the people with a dark agenda?

Attached: 20190625_200254.png (720x1229, 359K)

I wouldn't doubt its authenticity, migrants drown a few times a week on the crossing.

I wish. It was sand niggers. If its one thing the marines taught me is that its fun to kill subhumans

Came for this. Was disappointed it took so long.

Why do normies freak out on this but dont give a shit about a dead frog on the road ? same thing to me no biggie

looks like she's got a key or two of coke in her diaper

How do we know these people are dead? Remember those photo ops they were taking before the beans rushed the border last year?

The photographer probably drowned them himself

>staged photo
What a bunch of bullshit. They moved the bodies 100% guaranteed

Yeah it's just like this one. Everybody wanted a photo-op. Nobody actually helped.

He was clearly italian, cant you see? His skin is brown

Same

This is the best post I’ve ever seen. Ever.

Oh, I'm sure.

Attached: 1521686540595.gif (300x273, 1.12M)

Salvadorans aren't all bad, surprisingly redpilled people.

QUICK

So, you looking forward to the upcoming "unrest" due to Trump's chronic inability to use the executive to its full power in countering the invasion?

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

They did it in Europe.
At this point, probably should have just let them all in the US and flood to Liberal cities that will take them. Let them figure out how to deal with them while calling to let them in. Surely there are plenty of gangs that would take in those who are desperate and unaccompanied and use them for crimes.

They may be staged, but it isn't hard to find drowned brown people on the Rio Grande. Border Patrol gets called all the time about bodies floating in the river. Fuckers can't swim, and in the Rio Grande area the river does have a current, its mild, but its enough to fuck with novice swimmers. They use doors and shit as makeshift rafts all the time.

This.