Why don't you want to help young people pay off their student loan debt? How fucking careless are you?

Why don't you want to help young people pay off their student loan debt? How fucking careless are you?

Attached: 837210.jpg (984x786, 120K)

forgiving debt =/= paying it off
these motherfuckers can't be responsible for anything in their lives, can they?
useless fucking cunt ass millennial faggots.

640,000 of my brothers died for niggers, with no benefit for me.
418,000 of my brothers died for kikes, with no benefit for me.
You pieces of shit can fuck off with your open hands.

>How fucking careless are you?
People who made stupid college major decisions and partied for 4 years get free stuff.
People who made wise college major decisions or went to tech school get nothing.

In economics this is called a moral hazard - you don't reward people for making stupid decisions.

What about the effect on prices this would have?

This is Cloward and Piven on steroids. Fuck you commie assholes.

If you paid off your debt and they don't pay off theirs, it's like you paid twice because now they have money you don't, which puts pressure on you economically. They will be the one that outbids you on a house later in life. They will be the one that starts the business you were going to create. They will be the ones that cause inflation since money isn't actually free. If you didn't like getting kicked in the nuts paying off your student loans, then don't ask to get kicked again by letting everyone else get a leg up on you.

You're forgetting a third group

had a meaningful major and smart enough not the fall for the "4-year" meme so took classes as we could afford them and got the degree without any debt and the extra plus of relevant work experience.

Fuck all y'alls loan-taking kike slave niggers

the real moral hazard is still what it's always been - delaying gratification.

>find a seat
>Find a seat, Buddy!
>Hey Bozo, why don't you find a seat?
>Excuse me, the Lady is talking? You need to find a seat, okay?
>Just find a seat.

Dick goes in your mouth just thinking about it.

Why should taxes from the poor pay for the middle class to get degrees that are definitionally worthless given that the degrees did not enable them to pay for their degrees?

Can anyone explain this to me? Am I taking crazy pills?

Is everyone retarded or just shrouding their jealous selfishness in altruism?

Attached: 1560997923770.jpg (919x720, 92K)

Everyone is acting like a kike puppeteered nigger because they watch too much TV.

>20 trillion dollars in debt
>only a 3 trillion dollar revenue after tax cuts
>we should use 1.3 trillion of that, over 1 third of the governments budget, to cancel out loans people willingly took

You are a sucker, I am not going to pay for your stupidity

Females drowning in debt get theirs forgiven.

Since every male borrowing student loans was coerced into singing the draft card will get drafted for 10 years mandatory military service.

The answer is not debt forgiveness. The answer is to stop providing student loans. This will increase the value of college degrees over time and reduce the number of people going to college.

By making college more exclusive this will also do away with people getting worthless degrees.

Over time people will pay off the existing student loans and no new loans will be created. New people going to college will have more value in the degrees and the cost of college will drop.

Idiot adults make obviously retarded life choices.

>why won’t you pay for their mistakes?

I'm a millennial and I completely agree. I'm working 40 hours a week at a full time job with no degree, no student debt. What the fuck do I get? A pat on the back? This is fucking asinine.

I want people to suffer for their bad decisions.

Attached: 1561251509799.jpg (540x540, 32K)

This.
Take the Jew out of Ed-Jew-Cation.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 335K)

>pay off your own debt
>now you have to pay off someone else's debt
>how is that not fair?

If you love debt so much why don't you marry it.

All I want are reparations. If you get to go for free now, why can't I get my money back? Why should I have had to pay when you don't? I would have liked to live at college too, but I had to work instead. Do I get anything back for that?

Let's see so tuition + books = $60,000 for four years. Plus the experiences I missed out on for having to work, let's quantify that as about $40,000. I think that's fair. That would have been dorm expenses anyway, and can you really even put a price on lifetime friends and memories I may have made?

So the total I'm owed comes to about $100,000. Plus 5% simple interest for each year I've been out of college, to make up for my lost investments as a result of not having that money, please. Thank you.

The only reason people don't want to help students with their college debt are uneducated rural retards, and bitter people that paid their debt off already and want other people to suffer like they did.

Imagine thinking a degree is the right call in a world where trades pay 50-100% higher on average. Suffer for your autism and get out of debt on your own.

nope, fuck that. I majored in something actually relevant and went to a public university, then lived frugally for years so I could pay mine off.
Now my taxes are supposed to pay for some idiot's $100,000 private school degree in Theater with a minor in Fat Studies?

Attached: Oregon State University Fat Studies Slide.jpg (640x480, 60K)

the government doesn't have its own money, so it means the taxpayers will pay for the stupid fucks
I dont want to.
And Im not going to.
And the banks are not going to let the government take it from them.

>If you don't want to be at a severe monetary disadvantage, you're a bigot

Im neither. It is clear that this is an awful situation. However forgiving it is not the right answer. I would stop this push for everyone to go to college, and I would have usury end. I would also have these people pay back their debts. They agreed in the first place to do that.

Don't care I spent years living like a hobo to pay off my 70k loans. I want my gibs or no one to have gibs

I am in good shape, I want people who are not to die from poor healthcare.

>I was stupid and believed all the horseshit about college degrees
>someone else should pay for my mistake
Um, no.

Attached: 100092854915801361142.jpg (700x700, 35K)

Higher education was meant for you to better yourself. That means that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. Once they started making meme degrees all degrees became worthless because you have to pay for shit either way.

That will simply make immigration worse but it's a great start

it comes from taxes
higher education is awful now. Most people should not be going.

>demands that other people pay for their shit decisions with stolen money
>calls people that don't want their money stolen entitled

If we make college free, how are we going to trick 18 year olds into ruining their lives and fighting for the zog?

>Retarded take
>Kek flag

Checks out

How is his take retarded?

I'm guessing you meant to say heartless you fucking moron

yea bro, fuck education, your neighbors, and society. surely, keeping everyone else down is worth it and totally wont have negative economy strain on you or taxes for aid

Why should only the wealthy be able to get a college degree? How would that improve anything in a meaningful way?

>appeal to morality
>personal attack
>strawman
>appeal to emotion

Attached: TIRESOME.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Fuck off with your slide threads kike

No one voluntarily signs up for diseases... unless they dont take care of themselves. Dont give a fuck about them either

irresponsible people pay for a a lot more than tuition and fees. some students with a new macbook, ipad, and iphone: refund/student loan. whatever is left over you get refunds and its basically cash money.

>Wanting others to suffer.
How about wanting others to not make poor fucking decisions and when they do not bailing them out, let them solve their own problems like a fucking adult?

The problem isn't that I'm not getting reimbursed for my loans, the problem is that if you commie fucking shits get your way not only have I paid off my own loans, I'll also have to pay off your fucking loans while you do fuck all but smoke weed and jerk off all day because you'll still be a useless piece of shit.

>why should the wealthy only get a college
they don't. good students get scholarships. do 4 years in the army and get a bachelors.

yang bucks seems a lot more fair desu. but it's also more retarded because prices will just be adjusted universally.

I want millennial college losers to suffer. I don't care if you think I am bitter or hateful. Yeah, I am. Fuck them. They should suffer the debt. I fear not your judgement

>1post by this ID
Riveting argument as to why Obama did nothing about student debt when he took over student loans in 2012.
sage

He can use a high frequency trading tax to pay for it

>it's on a macro scale, so it's not actually theft.

they arent proposing you pay it off or pay off the trillion.6 dollars. hes saying he will cancel it. as in pretends it doesnt exist. you cant just fucking do that... the world economy would be affected...

>one post
just hide this shit, you idiots. Five threads just like this and you want to bump this dumb shit