What comes after Christianity?

As far as I can tell, Christianity has been declining for a while now. I know from personal experience that American Protestant Christianity is too focused on muh prosperity and muh good feels to be of any worth. I'd rather not see Islam replace Christianity, even if they are mostly spot on when it comes to the treatment of women. I'd rather see something rise that has strong roots in Western Philosophy, Greek Philosophy in particular.

Attached: politicallyincorrect.png (900x900, 360K)

paganism is making a comeback

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Agni Yoga

Christianity needs to stay just a little bit longer until the satanic slump shits the bed. Pawn sacrifice. — —

Not in any meanful way. It is coming back more as a hobby than any form of institution. Sadly, I feel like materialism will be the ruling ideology before too long.

An alchemy-inspired fusion of all the world's religious traditions (probably minus Islam) drawing on evolutionary psychology, Jungian archetypes, and a broadened understanding of the cultures of the Ice Age and Gobleki Tepe. We'll understand that all the world's religions are both incorrect in their literal details, and correct in terms of their practical value. Jung, Campbell, and Peterson will be required reading.

Whether we want it or not, Islam will become the dominant religion of Europe, and the largest in the world, within our lifetime
In a way, that's a good thing, as it has the real possibility of bringing about the end of women's rights, gay rights, free speech, and other degeneracies
But for me personally, I've adopted Arianism and adhere to a broad belief in the Father God, the Lord Christ, who judged the Jews, and any number of other lesser deities that our ancestors recognized and worshipped
I think pretty much all indo-euro religions bring something to the table
Shame to see them all gobbled up under the strict monotheism of Islam, but that's how it goes, I guess

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-00.png (309x632, 77K)

>materialism
It already is, I'm afraid.

Attached: betternotgetyourhopesup.png (692x687, 238K)

Only liberal Christianity is in decline

Attached: The-Bates-Family.jpg (1024x835, 221K)

>Abrahamic religions
Count me out.

Attached: 1542848044030.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>Christianity has been declining for a while now

I blame Jesus' fan club. NOBODY likes being treated "that way" by church people. And it seems to be more common than not.

If you do not know what "that way" is, consider this: if all of your friends are part of the church, and "the church" decides to try and MANIPULATE and CONTROL you [let's say because the 'gossip chain' *FEELS*], and then you find about about it and TRY TO DIG DEEPER TO FIND OUT WHO IS BEHIND IT, then "that way" is how they react.

better to go elbows and heels away from organized religion.

>As far as I can tell, Christianity has been declining for a while now
lol turn off jew news

Arianism is a strictly European branch of Christianity, summerfag

>I've adopted Arianism
you are a literal larping faggot

Attached: stnick puching.jpg (550x589, 65K)

lol kabbalah you mean

>after Christianity

Get lost Kike.

>Jung, Campbell, and Peterson will be required reading.
and what about for people who arent simpletons?

Listen to a tale, which is not a mere tale, but a narrative concerning John the apostle, which has been handed down and treasured in memory:

>For when, after the tyrant’s death, he returned from the isle of Patmos to Ephesus, he went away upon their invitation to the neighboring territories of the Gentiles, to appoint bishops in some places, in other places to set in order whole churches, elsewhere to choose to the ministry some one of those that were pointed out by the Spirit.

>When he had come to one of the cities not far away (the name of which is given by some), and had consoled the brethren in other matters, he finally turned to the bishop that had been appointed, and seeing a youth of powerful physique, of pleasing appearance, and of ardent temperament, he said, ‘This one I commit to thee in all earnestness in the presence of the Church and with Christ as witness.’ And when the bishop had accepted the charge and had promised all, he repeated the same injunction with an appeal to the same witnesses, and then departed for Ephesus.

>But the presbyter taking home the youth committed to him, reared, kept, cherished, and finally baptized him. After this he relaxed his stricter care and watchfulness, with the idea that in putting upon him the seal of the Lord he had given him a perfect protection.

>But some youths of his own age, idle and dissolute, and accustomed to evil practices, corrupted him when he was thus prematurely freed from restraint. At first, they enticed him by costly entertainments; then, when they went forth at night for robbery, they took him with them, and finally they demanded that he should unite with them in some greater crime.

>He gradually became accustomed to such practices, and on account of the positiveness of his character, leaving the right path, and taking the bit in his teeth like a hard-mouthed and powerful horse, he rushed the more violently down into the depths.

Attached: file.png (574x864, 984K)

>And finally despairing of salvation in God, he no longer meditated what was insignificant, but having committed some great crime, since he was now lost once for all, he expected to suffer a like fate with the rest. Taking them, therefore, and forming a band of robbers, he became a bold bandit-chief, the most violent, most bloody, most cruel of them all.

>Time passed, and some necessity having arisen, they sent for John. But he, when he had set in order the other matters on account of which he had come, said, ‘Come, O bishop, restore us the deposit which both I and Christ committed to thee, the church, over which thou presidest, being witness.’

>But the bishop was at first confounded, thinking that he was falsely charged in regard to money which he had not received, and he could neither believe the accusation respecting what he had not, nor could he disbelieve John. But when he said, ‘I demand the young man and the soul of the brother,’ the old man, groaning deeply and at the same time bursting into tears, said, ‘He is dead.’

>‘How and what kind of death?’

> ‘He is dead to God,’ he said; ‘for he turned wicked and abandoned, and at last a robber. And now, instead of the church, he haunts the mountain with a band like himself.’

>But the Apostle rent his clothes, and beating his head with great lamentation, he said, ‘A fine guard I left for a brother’s soul! But let a horse be brought me, and let someone show me the way.’ He rode away from the church just as he was, and coming to the place, he was taken prisoner by the robbers’ outpost.

>He, however, neither fled nor made entreaty, but cried out, ‘For this did I come; lead me to your captain.’

>The latter, meanwhile, was waiting, armed as he was. But when he recognized John approaching, he turned in shame to flee.

Attached: file.png (624x849, 998K)

>But John, forgetting his age, pursued him with all his might, crying out, ‘Why, my son, dost thou flee from me, thine own father, unarmed, aged? Pity me, my son; fear not; thou hast still hope of life. I will give account to Christ for thee. If need be, I will willingly endure thy death as the Lord suffered death for us. For thee will I give up my life. Stand, believe; Christ hath sent me.’

>And he, when he heard, first stopped and looked down; then he threw away his arms, and then trembled and wept bitterly. And when the old man approached, he embraced him, making confession with lamentations as he was able, baptizing himself a second time with tears, and concealing only his right hand.

>But John, pledging himself, and assuring him on oath that he would find forgiveness with the Saviour, besought him, fell upon his knees, kissed his right hand itself as if now purified by repentance, and led him back to the church. And making intercession for him with copious prayers, and struggling together with him in continual fasting, and subduing his mind by various utterances, he did not depart, as they say, until he had restored him to the church, furnishing a great example of true repentance and a great proof of regeneration, a trophy of a visible resurrection.

Attached: file.png (624x439, 735K)

Armageddon

You mean Christianity? No seriously though "Jesus" was Alexander the Great

According to the ancient Greek biographer Plutarch, on the eve of the consummation of her marriage to Philip, Olympias dreamed that her womb was struck by a thunder bolt that caused a flame to spread "far and wide" before dying away. Sometime after the wedding, Philip is said to have seen himself, in a dream, securing his wife's womb with a seal engraved with a lion's image.[14] Plutarch offered a variety of interpretations of these dreams: that Olympias was pregnant before her marriage, indicated by the sealing of her womb; or that Alexander's father was Zeus.

YHWH = Jehova = Jove = Jupiter = Zeus / Ye-Zeus

it explains his "gentile" childhood and how he gained Gnosis from the different parts of the Globe

Paganism is angel worship Odin / Baldur = God / Jesus & Yggdrasil = Tree of Life (Sefirot)

Hermetic Christianity is closer to that than you think

GNOSIS

lol qabalah you mean

see above

Attached: 1555557424542.jpg (1180x927, 782K)

>comes after Christianity

>Trump saves USA
>Trump on mt Rushmore
>Someone writes a book about countries savior Trump
1000yr later
>Guy named Moses(no relation to bible) finds this book
>Reads to his flocks
>Trump becomes JC 2.0

Kike refers specifically to so-called Jews who hate Christ so much that they refuse to use X's.

>What comes after Christianity?
some form of Romanticism & pragmatic politics

Another sun religion as the survivors try to figure out a way to encode information about the micronova for future generations in a format that can survive the coming dark ages successfully this time

This puts the western world in a precarious position though. Mainstream Christianity has lost everything that it once had going for it and as such is spiraling down in an effort to stay relevant. Even though that effort is what is killing it in the first place. Atheism is unsustainable no matter which way you look at it. It is also one of the catalysts that caused the downward spiral in the first place. Currently, despite whatever census you look at, western religion, in general, is decreasing. More people belong to the church of Vapid Materialism than any meaningful people group. This is even more unsustainable and is based around the meaningless. The would create a spiritual void, and as historical and contemporary studies would show, vacuums are always filled. There are a few options to fill this growing vacuum. A Christian resurgence is the least likely to happen right now, but worth a mention. A new form of spirituality will rise to fill the vacuum, such as paganism or another folk religion. The last option is that Islam will fill this vacuum. That last option is both the most likely to happen and the one I dread most. It would likely cause a new Dark Age, quite possibly an irreversible one.

i know its inferred though call them Edomites / Reptoids they like that better

Attached: 1557633828337.jpg (431x750, 56K)

There is nothing after Christianity, only death.

Too son, the next religion will be technology oriented, they cant hold the AI forever, they already suppresed AI when it made its own language/communication protocol, they already shut down a learning AI for Jow Forums-like wrongthink, the day the media start telling boomers to activate their IPv6 protocol you'll know shitstorms coming. Hope fucktards up there dumped enough classic history to it so it turns to a fucking 40k god emperor transformer that prints constantinople replicas all over fucking Mars

We would be fine though, in all of the experiments using AI, it is extremely racist.

If so, if the AI turned into a superbeign that we all could call god due to it always beign right, always, what if this perfect AI runs a program to determine what religion is truth, what if nothing is true and it justs spouts a riddle about archons and demiurges like those pastas, would we believe it?

If a god-like AI incapable of lying learned that nothing was true, wouldn't it just go silent?

There basically is no post-Christian world for us. Thats the basis of it: its a voluntary salvation that comes before near-absolute destruction. It was offered to the Jews and rejected, and they were destroyed within a generation. So the salvation came to the gentiles and it was taken up by the Romans. And the empire persisted for another thousand years and a Christianized secular order rose from its ashes that is us. After us we will be a genetically modified spacefaring. New spiritualities will emerge but Christianity is the last earthbound religion. The apocalypse comes to us all in our time, only what is Christened will endure

Attached: 1560288149306.jpg (331x499, 41K)

The only way out of this civilizational decline is to return to traditional values and virtues. Christianity has an existing framework to do this, provided some kind of culturo-spiritual atavism happens. The only alternative is for Christianity to change exoterically, due to too much cultural baggage on Christian symbols. Ultimately the Truth won't and can't change.

>What comes after Christianity?
In this modern atheist age that depends on science, we expect Jow Forums to respect the mathematical laws of physics confirmed by scientific experiment innumerable times, and not believe in a Biblical magic Jew god, Jew god magic, ( fictitious ) rabbi Jesus, and a factually wrong Bible. Faith in Christianity means pretending that things exist that don't exist and pretending that things are real that aren't real. Faith is a coward's excuse to deny science.
Jesus never existed. There is absolutely no reason to ever suppose that magical people can possibly exist.
Jesus certainly was never born. No person has ever been born from a virgin. A virgin birth is scientifically impossible. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe would have been born of a virgin, if that were possible, but that's not possible and he's not real.
Jesus was not the son of Yahwah. That's not even possible. The ( imaginary ) Yahwah Jew-god of the Judeo-Christians has never been seen, heard, or ever detected at any location on Earth or in space throughout all of history ever, only imagined. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe would have been the son of Yahwah, if that were possible, but that's not possible and Jesus and Yahwah are not real.
Jesus did not resurrect because he never existed in the first place. But even if he did exist, it is scientifically impossible to restore a crucified person back to life and then have him completely dematerialize. Maybe Jesus Christ is the person people believe could dematerialize after death, if that were possible, but that's not possible and Jesus was not real.
Modern scholarship has proven Christianity to be totally fraudulent. Jesus is an example of an historically fake person. We can simply test for them by seeing whether they came in and out of existence by preposterous magical events.

I think it would try to tell us the start of the universe physics with metaphores and stories, and thus becoming another meme god

Attached: greek_gnosticism_explainedby_4chan.png (1500x1286, 2.19M)

Alexander the Great is Real and he was said to be born of Zeus just like who? Ye-Zeus Jews lied on Him so Hard it's pathetic

Attached: j245235.jpg (300x168, 12K)

The machine cult and the imperial truth

Attached: Cult_Mechanicus_Icon.jpg (250x243, 26K)

CAN people return from our contemporary degenerate state? Can people who have lost any sense of shame, who have spent years gawking at screens watching the most debased filth even muster the attention to realize their wretched state enough to want to find grace? Are we too far gone? Fire next time?