Starts crisis with Iran

>starts crisis with Iran
>doesn't fire Bolton, Pompeo, etc.
>"Dude, Trump is blameless! He's trying to DE-escalate!"

Attached: trump bolton.jpg (711x643, 105K)

Now shop Trudeau's chin and smile and you've got the perfect leader.

>Eager for War
>Eager for Love
>Eager for Leading

Based.

Just having a little laugh

Finger on the trigger.

Attached: Trump (46).jpg (780x874, 243K)

Fuck off leaf, you can't even fish.

Trump is the biggest loser. LOL

Nice talking points. The US has been in serious conflict with Iran for decades.

Attached: 145930486329681.gif (900x900, 65K)

>Nice talking points.
Nice deflection.

whatever you say tim

>Thinks that the Iranian Religious Guard will just approve of calling the faggots "xer" cause "muh hate-speech laws..."
You're gonna get nuked leaf.

Deflection from what? The fact that Iran has been the one always starting shit?
>kidnaps americans
>threathens to shut down the strait
>blows up oil tankers
>shoots down drones in international waters
I hope the US does retaliate next time, fuck em up really good, those subhumans only understand the whip.

>>starts crisis with Iran
That's when I know the person has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

ok lemme know when the war starts.

Attached: 1550351639775.jpg (1600x1200, 459K)

If this were before 2016, I'd know you were just trolling. Now I'm not sure if you're serious.

The recent crisis started when Trump pulled out of the Iran deal and re-implemented crippling sanctions (economic warfare), even going as far as to say he'd place sanctions on other countries that buy Iranian oil. Combine that with his insistence on supporting Saudi Arabia and Israel against Iran, which he admitted was all for money, and yes, I'd say he fucking started it.

Attached: iran's nuclear weapons.png (510x791, 52K)

>ok lemme know when the war starts.
He's already put sanctions on Iran, leading to medicine shortages, you dumb fucking faggot. He's gone down the entire checklist of everything he can to push Iran into war.

oh you mean the exact same things done for the last 30 years you dograping mong?
Ya like I said, lemme know when the 'war' starts you weak ass inbred subhuman.

Attached: 1536175440190.jpg (1024x844, 88K)

The Iranians were testing missiles they were supposed to stop testing, or which should have been included in the agreement.
Again, this is a nation that literally meets in the streets on Friday to dance while singing about killing the US.
Thanks for playing, your opinion doesn't mean shit.

kek

>Trump is escalating the situation with Iran, just like Bush and Clinton... but now with multiple false flags and an emboldened Israel and Saudi Arabia behind him... that makes him BASED, anti-establishment, and anti-war

Take a stroll off the Manhattan Bridge, you dumb faggot. Posting stale memes won't hide how much of a shill you are.

Attached: american online propaganda.png (633x612, 547K)

>discord trannys trying again
what happened to your le ebic potato memes? fuck you’re terrible

>making shit up

>as the jew shills for war it calls me a shill
I look forward to more synagogue shootings if your desires ring true shitstain.

Attached: 1542516314877.jpg (1800x1772, 835K)

>The Iranians were testing missiles they were supposed to stop testing
Where in the nuclear deal does it say they're not allowed to test missiles? There was an embargo on exporting missile technology to Iran.

>be strongly anti-war
>get called a Jew shill for war

You don't even make sense. Dilate, have sex, go back to r*ddit, and kill yourself. If you need assistance doing steps 1-3, /ptg/ can help you out, but step 4 is all on you.

Sup kike/FBI

Attached: israellobby.jpg (640x370, 63K)

Reminder

Attached: fred_trump.jpg (650x400, 143K)

but this is the first time we have had a President that can't control his own White House much less manage relationships with foreign countries. This faggot says one thing, his staff does another. He supposedly called for ICE raids then Acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan supposedly leaked the details (yet he wasn't dressed down or fired). WTF?