Can't have one fucking thread about sicilian/south italian genetics without an amerinigger posting a tarantino clip

>can't have one fucking thread about sicilian/south italian genetics without an amerinigger posting a tarantino clip

Attached: sicilian woman.jpg (894x1200, 136K)

that's a lot of eye makeup she's got there

be happy it isn't the footposter shitting up your italian thread with anchovy
i don't even know anything about the character but thanks to him i atleast know her name

it's a boy.

italians are not white

If you wanted genuine discussion you wouldn't be using a memeflag as cringey as the one you used when creating this thread.

looks like britney spears

moop

i am guaranteed whiter than you.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

I had an Italian teacher from Sardinia and with a summer tan she looked darker than any Sicilian I've ever seen.

Post some Rwanda/Congo pics, south Italy is just North Africa.

Holy shit yeah. I just looked up the source for this photograph. Some faggot german photographer who liked to take nude pictures of italian boys. What a gaylord.

Every Italian is white except you.

ok nigger

lol wtf this dude took 3000 pics of sicilian twinks

Attached: $_1.jpg (390x400, 26K)

White is not skin color, it is geographic. Sicilians are white because they come from Europe. That girl is wife material and I could care less how dark she is. There is no Jow Forumsack that would do any different given the opportunity.

that "girl" is actually a boy.

Would bleach.

I had a dream about this woman..

got a little eggplant in ya

wrong, nigger.

Go eat a banana.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

She cute.

No fucking way!

I love the tanned skin and dark complexion, if they're skinny and have huge boobs it's over for me lads.

Attached: bigtiddyqt.jpg (750x1061, 154K)

you again fucker

The White nationalists classes them as white, end of story!

Attached: NapCap -Whites.jpg (1373x1220, 669K)