Look at this White Blonde Colombian and tell me you wouldn’t want her in the Ethno state reproducing with you

Look at this White Blonde Colombian and tell me you wouldn’t want her in the Ethno state reproducing with you

Attached: 81CEC88E-5783-4CC0-B1AC-6D9B97A712C8.jpg (800x750, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meh. I’d prefer redpilled white women.

She's white not Colombian. Real Colombians look like brown turds and they're the majority.

Yuck...no spics

Hispanics are natural conservatives, and the sooner the right embraces this, the sooner they will dominate politics.

Attached: jeb-bush-to-republicans.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

ignore shills spread the video

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs

R A R E
A
R
E

Hello kikes

Attached: Jeb!.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

>Hispanics are natural conservatives, and the sooner the right embraces this, the sooner they will dominate politics.
The only thing about Hispanics which was conservative was opposition to LGBT and Abortion, which the republican elites both love and worked hard to cuck any opposition to.

Something's off, the craniofacial proportions...the weird dye job?...if she ain't white, she ain't right.

Her is jet black DYED blonde

with spic skin color

she isnt white

>jeb
lmao

South Florida user here: white Hispanics aren't a myth. Can confirm. I've met many light-skinned Cubans, Brazilians and Colombians with colored eyes, but yes, the majority are mixed.

more rare than your flag here

>white
>spic
Nice try Pedro, you have to go back.

Across Latina America there are currently right wing governments in:

Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Peru, El Salvador, Ecuador, and the left wing is in retreat in many countries.

And not right wing as in European right wing, but American conservative right wing.

Attached: z3w77.webm (640x640, 873K)

well: obviously a
- chicks like this get in, you twat.

Attached: D521E7A9-0D56-4C2C-8372-F56488AAA265.jpg (426x640, 42K)

And the majority of them are failing since the left made sure to left the countries destroyed out of gibs and the population of dumb browns addicted to them, so the next election the left will come back in at last half of this countries, mine included

Her facial features don't look white either

I truly hope things get better for you. I hate my country and it's politics but atleast I don't have to bar myself off (unless you include the chugs I have to pull my knife on) from subhumans like you Brazilians do. The jew has wrecked your country

It will only get worse, it's already bad, and yet we get niggers coming straigh from africa and the carribean to the whitest places here and everyone thinks that's fine, save your country or america while you still can, when you turn into us its over

Would you settled for a red pilled asian girl? They are pretty much white

Attached: 1560824169104.webm (370x560, 1.58M)

>spic
>likes memeball
Literal monkey.

Attached: 1527731148449.jpg (640x351, 41K)

>Brazilian
>Hispanic
Cmon user brazilians are not hispanic they are portuguese