GOODBYE MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION

WELCOME S500 PROMETHEUS

Attached: 1533554578271.png (612x666, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSwzwMAVc14
youtu.be/m8W1L6TDG7w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No interception system works 100% of the time which is the success rate you actually need to prevent damage from a nuclear strike. Both the US and Russia have enough nukes to blow up the planet several times over. In a first strike scenario neither side's missile defense means a single damn thing.

what if someone intercepts nukes before they are launched though, and the aggressor blows him self up?

Russian Star Wars

yes, but don't they have several tries? It's not like an ICBM will fly from US to Russia within seconds. It would take at least 20 min...

humanity would never progress with NPCs like you

Attached: 73e.jpg (220x285, 7K)

Wut?

It is rather frightening that both the USA and Russia seem hell bent on finding a way to win a nuclear war.

I read some analysts report like a year ago discussing how Russias new technologies are all basically posturing for the fact that the us has technologies that have basically surpassed any defense mechanism currently producible (i.e. kinetic rods or that kind of thing)

trump literally believes he can win a nuclear war too

spies? hacking?

just like Israel used viruses to blow up Irans' uranium enrichment plants.

>russian tech
>working
choose one, but only one.

the s-400 seem to be popular family. and Iran did manage to down that drone (whatever they used, was russian tech for sure)

Meanwhile, in murica.

Attached: 4560687863423543257686786787.jpg (2304x1696, 1.11M)

No. You're not going to shoot down a missile on ascent in the middle of Russia with an interceptor fired from California. Shootdown is terminal.

the s400 already scared the zog to death

Slav Superiority will be recognized.

So america will be nuked, good

They work better than American patriot missiles.
youtube.com/watch?v=rSwzwMAVc14

Russian tech.

Sweet. Finally my comrades will put me out of my misery.

Attached: 273cf0e5-741a-47d1-9943-9794a06b3f9e_text.gif (400x215, 810K)

(OP)

youtu.be/m8W1L6TDG7w

The speed...!

It still levels the playing field between shithole countries, though.
The black research consumed trillions since the end of WW2 and given the scope of the rare info available, it is by far the best equipped team of retarded cucked golems sucking jewish dicks that humanity has ever seen.

>naive shitskin thinks defense contracting shills are le deebly goncerned and not trying to jew up even more defence bux

You're a retard

>"PAC-2"
literally 30 year old technology

just go away Zoomer

The Germans also thought their Wunderwaffe would save them...

wrong. both sides would be using subs.

Oh yeah they scared the jews so much they keep bombing Syria to this day with no consequence and even blowing up a Pantsir system lmao

>Commander comes out with a public statement about US weapon capability

>thinking its true
>remotely
>not realising any information divulged will be at least 10 years old

I need a break

Attached: 0cbpdjii3pa11.png (645x729, 105K)

This is a russian propaganda thread. The patriot was developed in 1981, welcome to the 21st century russia. I'm sure we have something 100x better and 40 years ahead by now. russia is a weak an irrelevant state, no amount of propaganda will change this. russia is nothing.

this, it's amazing how little Zoomers know about our strategic weapons from decades past

100% isn't needed, 80% would be ideal for russia. If they are striken in siberia they dont really give a shit. However if they strike the USA and they dont have a comparable defense system USA is flattened like waffle.

Russia will destroy whatever it wants, fucking mutt.

The point is it's like if two ants could fight each other with their pincers, but if also whistle and call in a human with a flamethrower.

That's how different a nuclear weapon is compared to conventional weapons. No, MOAB's are good and all but they're nothing like the strength of modern nuclear weapons.

The fact humanity is still around is staggeringly impressive.

can you start with Chechnya plz

Attached: 1544141712376.jpg (480x910, 22K)

Fast as fuck.

can't they already shoot ICBMs out of the air with lasers n sheeit?

The implication from the news story is that these new Russian SAM's are capable of shootdown while the weapons are coasting. So no longer terminal phase only.

google MIRV warheads and report back

Russia doesn't have the tracking capability. Lasers are the only surefire solution, which the US is far advanced upon. The US has been likely safe for many years now (remember Star Wars was being touted as a failure for years and years, then you heard nothing about it; it works).

A full scale nuclear war would not wipe out humanity

It wouldn't exactly be a fun time, but it's nowhere even close to what's needed to kill everyone.

fix your shithole country you alcoholic retard

Attached: image.jpg (320x483, 20K)

there'd be no recovery man, no recovery worth a shit.

coping really hard hahahahaha mutt jewish slave

Attached: 15572567850673.jpg (1600x900, 532K)

Jesus fucking christ... now post something similar in the US arsenal.

also, shouldn't EU switch sides? I lost my faith in the tranny states of america...

>Russia doesn't have the tracking capability.
That's a retarded and completely baseless assertion. You're a moron to actually undersell your opponent. People like you are cocky retards who get coldcocked and knocked out by a single punch after talking shit for half an hour.

still has something like 120million whites my bro.

cool. no more getting caught by meteors?

Sure, survivors will make GeoFront and will fight against angels of Apocalypse. Yay! Anything is better then this slow decaying.

>120million whites my bro.
now subtract the trannies

and subtract the liberals

and the jews obviously

Rim161 is +300km range on the S-500 and has already been in service for 5 years.

>I understood that reference

Attached: 1560348107595.jpg (512x512, 160K)

>Russia
>relevant
Not since 2016 election times, faggot.

Russian misile tech is waaaaay ahead of US one

Yeee hawww!

Attached: ride_em_cowboy.webm (720x404, 2.15M)

We've been waiting for this

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.73M)

Dagestan says fuck off, u aint gonna do shit nigga

Attached: TrueOpinion.png (1366x768, 895K)

except it's not, that's a cold-war meme that was partly true 30 years ago. don't fuck with russia or the us, both nations can hurt you really badly.

too many "yee haw"-niggers ITT

Attached: 1520869267386.jpg (453x439, 85K)

>GOODBYE MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION
Nukes are shit tier weapons compared to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
You aren't going to shoot down a chunk of metal hurtling down from orbit.

so you are at tops 5 years ahead of russia... fuck bro, they are catching up. And china doesnt like you either.

And your own allies are shit (EU, Canada)

>You aren't going to shoot down a chunk of metal hurtling down from orbit.
you could with railguns

Thank God we won the cold war and didn't get invaded by Russia.
>Russians are whiter than the Mexicans invading and conquering us.

>conjecture without reasoning
The previous dudes argument holds plenty of merit; volume of nukes far outweighs current defensive systems capabilities in the event of a large exchange.
You're a braindead nigger.

High tech solution for a (comparatively) low tech weapon.

The US spent 4 times NASAs budget launching spy and tracking satellites after 9/11. SBIRS is the most sophisticated network of rocket tracking satellites on the planet (and the US is advancing it even further). Russia simply has no analog whatsoever.

The problem has never been interception, it's always been down to the ability to track this shit. And the US is moving to lasers to shoot shit down, now, so MIRVs won't even work.

>implying we couldn't

We'd be losing a few million people though.

Attached: 0 10.jpg (447x500, 472K)

Reminder that we already have these, and they actually work.

>Russia will destroy whatever it wants
So you destroyed Russia.

NO. NO. RUSSIA STRONG.

Attached: 12467ea6dc4afab51ef2a8420622989c.jpg (450x600, 42K)

I work at an American missile factory, and I can tell you that somebody is ordering a LOT of missile defense systems.

Americans should die

Attached: 15613760236593.png (1024x578, 975K)

When WWIII happens the US will come out of it relatively unskathed, we may lose a city or two but we will catch most of the nukes. It's going to be an interesting era of prosperity after we survive the global cooling that will occur once we annihilate Russia and China.

>russia won't even let the s300 be used in Syria because it will blow over their house of cards built of selling them to tinpot dictators when in reality they're entirely ineffective against stealth aircraft
>bu-bu-bu-but the s500 is the real deal guys ju-ju-ju-just like the s400
el oh el

tmw you realise Russia has a GDP less than Australia and it considered some world superpower.
Emu brigades ready and waiting.

be nice

do you honestly think we would give those sandniggers tech that could be turned against us?
Iraq and Afghanistan are good examples

Kek based

тoжe opy пиздeц

I would have bet money icbms interception missiles were already a thing since the icbm started.

Thank you for Trump's presidency election, we will need your help again in a year.

>Both the US and Russia have enough nukes to blow up the planet several times over

You know that's a myth right? Nukes are extremely overrated.

How did Russia participiate to it?

>I'm wanted in 5 solar systems...
Yeah yeah.

you hacked our paper ballots - thank you

Americans are really stupid

based humorless Russian

Russia has less cash than Apple. OP is Pootie PR.

Holy shit a missile factory worker just flew over my house

>RMBK reactors ready for series production
Enough with the propaganda vlad, it won't shoot down ufos and you know that.

Nukes don't work the way Hollywood portrays them. At best it can wipe out a small county within a state in the US. But the military hypes it up like it can wipe half the country off the map.

>Russia will destroy whatever it wants
Starting with Russia.

>he implies american reactors have never been exploded

the noise it emits...is haunting

what does this even mean

I wonder how they even get those flags.how much are they willing to spend to do this?