Is there anything worse than being italian american?

>yellowish white skin when mixed with germanics/straight up shitskin otherwise
>have the most pathetic military history in europe and possibly the world (lost to niggers with spears in africa during the 1800s)
>only european immigrants to be lynched in america (for being cucktholics and non white looking)
>muh dick all the time (just like niggers)
>brag about criminality all the time (just like niggers)
>has been germany's bitch since its foundation
>larp as ancient romans even though those genetics are forever lost in a sea of brown arab shit
>constantly mocked by other americans for not wanting to work/being criminals (like literal niggers)
>world's most annoying accent
>nobody can pronounce/spell your last name correctly
>typically have dark hair + eyes (like spics)
>shitty greasy food that is somehow considered good by people that wouldn't know good food if it hit them in the face (i.e. most americans)
>not very numerous outside of the east coast meaning that americans outside of this area get all their info about them from the sopranos/jersey shore

What a pathetic race of people. While the germans, anglos, swedes, norwegians and even blacks were preoccupied with making america into what it is today, us pizza niggers were busy stabbing each other in the streets of otherwise peaceful cities and running massive organized crime syndicates. It doesn't help that I look very stereotypically italian, with brown hair + eyes and facial hair that makes me look like a spic. I wish I was one of the lucky ones that is a descendant of norman viking rape instead of arab rape, because having shitty dark features isn't attractive, but oh well. If i was blonde and blue eyed this board would probably say the same thing.

Attached: north italian.jpg (900x598, 163K)

Italians are based, fuck off kike.

is she white?

Attached: olivia.png (532x528, 404K)

There are italians here in Quebec. None of them look like your pic. They look white. There's so much bullshit on Jow Forums I just don't know if its that there are lots of retards that post here or it's just shills. I think it's a combination of the two.

Everyone where I live is italian and they don't look white.

Attached: nyc.jpg (2000x2486, 664K)

post their picture.

Attached: jianna.png (654x648, 824K)

Sicilians are not all Italians you dolt.

THIS, FPBP.

i have brown eyes and thats all that matters.

that looks mostly white with some muttness.

t. dogfucker

Meme stupid thread. Meme stupid reply.

Great artists.

And the Codex Seraphinianus.

>Italians have Arab DNA.

That simply isn't true though.

Attached: Y-Haplogroups 1500.png (1933x1365, 818K)

why does everyone tell me i'm a sandnigger then why i say im italian here?

When you're so salty you are literally not the super race of the Western world, so you create a post to insult them even though you yourself as a germanic, anglo, nigger have set humanity back thousands of years 2 times in a row. You are barbarian people who lean on the back of Italian and Greek Culture, and try to claim their accomplishments as your own. Typical anglo nigger.

i'm italian.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

Because north western europeans are a bunch of insecure cucks who can't handle the fact that darker skinned "subhumans" are smarter than them and built civilization a thousand years before them while they were still buttfucking animals in their forests like the useless barbarians they are.

You're a fucking twig, more like. Fucking eat and lift, fag.

i do eat

I knew plenty of people with italian surnames and I went to a catholic school in the midwest. they range in personality just like any other group, they just happen to have funny last names. and most of them looked white. get over yourself dummy.

there's no italians in the midwest.

If i went there i'd be the only one with brown eyes.

I'm Italian American. But my family didn't have mixed race sex with barbarians and arabs. Unlike you, we're actually proud of the 2000 year lineage we've kept.

>I'm Italian American
nigger

I am italian
I am so white people askme if I am sick
I am studying coding at one of the best university in europe
My parents started from living in south italy with grandparents farmers to be chief of police and nurse
But yes many italians wich chose to go to america are empyminded fools who did not wanted to find an actual job so resorted to go to a richer country where even homeless people have phones and shit
But most of the italians are generally friendly and reasonable even if, yes, they are not famous to be hard working

Weak and gay bait.
sage

I'm Italian, and if anyone ever fucked with me about it, I'd kick their fucking teeth out.

good job proving you're a nigger, nigger.

Attached: dennishopper.jpg (1024x435, 138K)

you could be american american like the natives.

Salty mixed race nigger. Calling pure blooded races niggers because your own parents are whores.