HAPPENING: GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING

THREAD #2 ELECTIC BOOGALOO

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4

The video: bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

PREVIOUS THREAD

Attached: 1443179125492.jpg (398x354, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/818566118457667585
thesun.co.uk/news/9373135/google-exec-secretly-recorded-stop-trump-election-2020/
youtu.be/2quCgvqeZrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Project Veritas is Jewish controlled opposition. Pic related is O'Keefes obviously Jewish sister. PV is also financed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Stop falling for the Liberal Jew VS. Nationalist Jew false dichotomy.

Attached: project veritas 7.jpg (929x744, 110K)

Attached: 1561510430478.jpg (929x744, 281K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs

here is the only youtube version

PV is also financed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Attached: project veritas 16.jpg (1057x916, 221K)

Attached: 1446754666550.jpg (797x593, 124K)

>project veritas 16.jpg
Hmm.

This is a nothing burger. Go to sleep, you dumb fat fucking Americans.

Attached: gothitelle_laugh.png (432x464, 179K)

Lets goooooooo

Attached: Screenshot_20190626_025427.jpg (747x1892, 632K)

Here's 17.

Attached: project veritas 17.jpg (1227x658, 93K)

>tfw posting this copy pasta on all twitter threads about google
I don't think you want to head down this road. We have a database of every post you've ever made linked to your IP thanks to Captcha. Stand down immediately or consequences will NEVER be the same #BreakUpGoogle

dont forget to email and telephoen congress and demand they bring in the leftists at google to testify. HARASS THE LIBTARDS. HARASS HARASS HARASS

Call and write. State and federal:

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

Attached: SN-Torpedo-Extra.jpg (2339x1441, 1.14M)

Post them all

Attached: Animation1.gif (180x141, 73K)

Attached: project veritas 1.jpg (1052x597, 88K)

so actual google-loving faggots lurk Jow Forums

Attached: 1504694479682.jpg (864x1152, 155K)

Attached: do it.jpg (552x748, 53K)

If that is true, what does that prove? The Koch foundation donates to almost any and every cause...theyve even donated to legit hate groups through third party charities "by accident"

is a google loving faggot.

>boogaloogle

It's almost like billionaire Zionfags fund both sides...

Attached: project veritas 2.jpg (901x753, 140K)

>employees are deleting their social media accounts left and right
is it actually happening lads?

If that wasn't a shill, release my information to the world Google. Either it's a shill, or I get doxed. Come at me bro

Attached: magictrick.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

OMG THIS MEANS GOOGLE IS THE GOOD GOY COMPANY AND IS TOTALLY NOT SCREWING US OVER AND CENSORING ANY OTHER OPINIONS, HOLY SHIT YOU BLEW THIS THING WIDE OPEN YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOT!!!!

Attached: 1555371277624.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Nothing

Will

Happen

It's afraid.

Die jew, no one's buying ur damage control

Look at the replies to this tweet.

twitter.com/ramzpaul/status/818566118457667585

Do you see that? Do you notice anything? That's right: It's what's going to happen to all of you. No one will here you whine about "muh freeze peach", because you'll all be deleted.

Sorry, sweetie. This is our time.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626_034557.png (594x633, 320K)

>CAPSLOCK
I don't mind exposing the psyop in this thread as well. I can do this all day erry day.

Attached: project veritas 3.jpg (1382x560, 78K)

>accusing others of what you are doing yourself
Classic shill tactic.

Attached: 1446598035221.jpg (320x307, 24K)

Viewed the pic in the other thread, thought you posted the same pic as the fag. sry bro.

You DO do this all day every day, shill.

And I do it for fREEEEEEEEE

Attached: project veritas 4.jpg (1177x903, 154K)

I want Google to be destroyed by the end of the year so that the 2020’s can be the ascendancy of Bing

Attached: 6ED42BD4-4AB6-4FB7-AC2C-071E91B608EA.jpg (600x616, 24K)

take your meds schizo

He's not alone. A huge chunk of this board is too smart to fall for Veritas' propaganda.

Probably not seeing as you have been deployed to run interference for Google.

Attached: project 5.jpg (612x364, 34K)

This.

I wonder how many Jews are working for Project Veritas. Let's find out!

Attached: project veritas 5.jpg (934x743, 115K)

Funny how you only turned up to lick Google's balls when they're in a bind.

Attached: 1510703548570.png (645x729, 58K)

So is it actually happening? Its not just pol talking about "is x white enough?" "Or am i wrong for breeding with x shade of woman?"

I am an Android fag and my Google Newsfeed will not stop feeding me libshit crap. The only "conservative" news story it will give me is from some ZOGbot rag called the Washington Examiner.

The sad thing is there is no dry, balanced news source that just blandly repeats the news and has quotes from the interested parties. Everything now a days is a fucking opinion piece.

It's cool, no animosity. At least my posts are sage'd.

Who cares? You're just trying to play on Jow Forums's biases to turn it into a witch hunt about Jews and have that bury the real issue of Google and what they have been up to.

yes actual happening

thesun.co.uk/news/9373135/google-exec-secretly-recorded-stop-trump-election-2020/

>the real issue is google!
>jews dindu nuffing!
Two so far. This one is even a crypto-Jew.

Attached: project veritas 6.jpg (921x820, 132K)

CSPAM is about it.

ok cuck

Attached: ii.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>thinkprogress.org
owner
>Center for American Progress Action Fund
founder
>John Podesta

Attached: progressive.png (644x500, 63K)

hue

Fuck microsoft too.

See how he's trying really hard to push the irrelevant Jew point while completely dismissing Google?

bing is probably better anyway. when i made my highly specific site that should rank highly on some search terms, my site was one of the top results on bing straight away, on google it took months to get to page 1 and months more for it to be one of the top results

I’m fine with the world knowing I m eight foot six and can jump half way to the moon, why should I care, everything I say is super legit

Three.

Attached: project 7.jpg (957x617, 90K)

And now he's just spamming. If they're paying you, they should dock it. You're shit.

KEK

Attached: 1453580747599.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

We're at five Jews now. The fourth is O'keefes own sister. This is the fifth. For being such an ethnic minority there sure are a lot of Jews at PV. Must be a cohencidence.

Attached: project veritas 8.jpg (924x796, 102K)

The election thing isn't even the worst part of this. The worst part of this is that they are putting their political biases in to the algorithms so that they influence and shape peopel's world views to their liking. Its not even just political biases they are putting in to their algorithms, they also put in factual wrong information that supports their made up view of the world.

Not to mention all the double speak which is like its taken right out of Orwell's 1984.

There is a book called Political Ponerology by a Polish author where he described what happened when the communist took over, how when they infiltrated companies and institutions they took over those institutions while using double speak and how they operated under political talk and it wasn't until the institutions where completely taken over by the ideologues and things gradually got worse until their true colors were revealed. Basically pretty close to what is happening now. Its like how Yuri says, its all just a front and its not until people start getting sent to the gulags before people realized just what they where up to.

Internet is a virtual communism.

Here's your final red pill fags.

This is called pushing a narrative folks. "Don't think about Google Jow Forums, that's nothing. JEWS Jow Forums JEWS! GET ANGRY GRRRRRRRRRR!"

Bump. Fuck shills, fuck Jewgle and fuck Jew tube

Why are you trying to derail what has been known about Google? The only thing that's changed is we have proof. How much is joogle paying you?

Attached: goolag4.jpg (1200x630, 71K)

The only jew itt is you

Unironically the only place Communism works.

Six. Six Jews at Project Veritas. Ahahahahah.

Attached: project veritas 9.jpg (907x771, 127K)

So uh
What exactly is your suggestion on how to handle this gross breach of law and Constitution? Because I'm pretty sure that voting is a right and rigging elections is pretty illegal.

You where terrible in the last thread, glad some anons kept bumping it up to the top.

Seven.

Attached: project veritas 10.jpg (916x803, 119K)

>dont talk about google
>dont talk about google
>dont talk about google
>dont talk about google
>dont talk about google
>dont talk about google

>rigging elections is pretty illegal.
unless youre a republican and israel is doing the rigging.

Attached: Trump Israel Collusion 1.jpg (1013x444, 65K)

the internal docs literally spell out that they want to program people.

Made a better one

Attached: Beware the Google Shills.jpg (929x1200, 349K)

If people are starting to notice the "coincidences" that we've been talking about for a few years that could have interesting consequences.

Attached: nose_knows.png (931x843, 607K)

why don't people just use altavista?

>da joos
Jow Forums will never buy your propaganda if you talk like a woman and/or a jewish shill. here's some free advice: change joo to "kike." You're welcome.

Attached: project veritas mercer 1.jpg (843x557, 69K)

Jews hate communism. Because every Jew loves shekels.

Tucker brought it up and compared to the Mueller investigation

uh huh..

Attached: judaism is communism.png (466x359, 160K)

Who cares as long as zion don is gone? I'm with Google

You keep posting "conservative x gave money to PV" you're shit at this game.
How much hare they paying you? I can do a better job.

I forgot think I'm new to this site and on my phone

youtu.be/2quCgvqeZrY

Filter and do not reply

See, now, you didn't actually answer my question. You just performed what I believe is called a 'tu quoque' fallacy: the notion that Action X is okay for Group Y to do because Group Z is also doing it. I'm asking for a solution to Action X, not who to point the finger at.

>implying communism isn't Jewish

Schlomo I....

the ones willing to take the pay are always shit tier or copy paste street shitters.

You are spamming their data without a context, you think they are jews without any proof.
Nobody believes your bullshit anymore.

I noticed nearly a decade ago.

Your "time" is coming to an end, freak

Attached: captain-300-wallpaper-1600x900.jpg (1600x900, 270K)

The 8th Jew are PV is Laura Loomer. We all know how Loomer is /ourjew/ right fellow pedes?

I'm going to stop posting PV leaks and save the rest for when I cripple their MOSSAD organization in the coming days. God damn I love drinking Jew tears you don't even know!

Attached: project veritas 11.jpg (1641x707, 80K)

Gennai is an Italian last name. Plenty of white traitors around, not everyone is a Jew.

Attached: laura loomer mossa.jpg (2631x2999, 3.33M)

G-d bless Laura Joomer!

Attached: laura loomer 6.jpg (1267x974, 258K)

eat some pork, nigger

bumping

GnQqk2s7 is posting sage'd
Keep replying to this thread and you make sure it stays at the top, thus defeating the google shills.

spot on.

you're trying real hard to kill the messenger, but you're too late faggot.

>GnQqk2s7

Attached: boomer pls stfu.jpg (1200x630, 313K)

two days straight now this faggots been shilling his shit.... it's either Gennai herself or literal JIDF