Is he a jew?

Is he a jew?

Attached: mike.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5Zh-Jyu9a4
jta.org/2013/10/01/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. /thread

prove it

Prove it. Kike.

He's our jew

>prove negative
prove he is a jew

Yes

I'll post this because the truth is important.
youtube.com/watch?v=k5Zh-Jyu9a4
But I definitely think Mike is on our side. Pretty much everything he has done has been waking up lads so much.
He, unlike some one might mention, hasn't really hurt the "movement", even unintentionally.
Consider that when you judge him.

Self-hating jews exist, they're actually not that uncommon. oldfags should know this.

Attached: moikey.jpg (350x288, 22K)

yes...
we have been over this many times.

>I’m 3/4 Norwegian
I always lol when he says that shit
Stfu dude you’re a goblino just own it

i agree. i like watching his videos.

We love our based Jews.

Maybe? Probably not. You don't get a full on dox colonoscopy and get away with that.

Yeah, he is totally /our sleeper agent/. So very based.

Come on, lay you cards on the table, man. How is he not /ourheeb/? What has he done against the "alt-right"?
trs has actually taken a very sensible stance on most things that have been used to divide "us", while some have gone full exto-wignat or full cuck etc.

After listening to him for two years I have heard him use the same takes over and over. Tell stuuries I have heard ten times already. I can finish his sentences. Also my girlfriend dismissed him because she fact checked a lot of things he said and he's wrong a lot.

>After listening to him for two years I have heard him use the same takes over and over. Tell stuuries I have heard ten times already. I can finish his sentences.
Are you fucking kidding me? a near daily podcast producer isn't completely novel and original.. wow.
>Also my girlfriend dismissed him because she fact checked a lot of things he said and he's wrong a lot.
Such as?

Because a woman who was her chapter president of B'nai B'rith is going to marry a goy. Right.
Incidentally, no one has ever proved they ever actually divorced.

Attached: IMG_1821.jpg (727x915, 216K)

Give up the ranch, bitch

Attached: 79sg42cpl0531_0.png (1440x2960, 2.34M)

>Bronze Age collapse coincided with the Persian Empire being conquered
just lol
Three of those faggots in the room and none of them knew when the BAC was

Why couldn't Jow Forums find one family member of his who admitted to being Jewish or practised Judaism?

Attached: 13492822.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Bro, that's just like another case of american education.
I asked because I thought he had something substantial in mind.

--

1. His eyes are so unfortunate. But not jewy. He actually has a white girlfriend now. Do you?
2. That side/profile pic that m**rphe*s likes to post is an obvious shoop.
3. The sound clip where he supposedly admits he's a jew is taken out of context.
4. M**rphe*s also likes to claim that Mike doesn't advocate for the destruction of Israel, putting him in the same camp as IE cucks. Listen to the last TDS (459) where he actually calls for the destruction of Israel at 1hr 5min in https therightstuff d*t biz/2019/06/24/tds459-one-kvetch-at-a-time/

That was a pretty huge flag for me. But I am a history buff. Can you trust a man that wants to talk about ancient Jews when he is over 500 years off from the collapse of the bronze age?

He's a fucking jew

Why are you quoting me fag?

>Do you?
Yes, but did you watch the video?
>The sound clip where he supposedly admits he's a jew is taken out of context.
There's several of them, they're quite clear.

the sound clip is not taken out of context. he admits to being jewish 3 times.

Probably mossad too

>wears a mask
>has a nose

yes hes a jew

He's been reading some old antisemitism book and mixed up the timeline.

>he doesn't know the fine details of jewish history
>therefore he is a jew
wew

This is all in reference to his wife, growing up in NY and being in leftist circles. But even if he is part jewish, I think jews fucked his life up so much that he wants vengeance.Kinda like Weev, only not crazy.

>Video doesn't post link to source
>Video doesn't even cite the source
>No video, just audio
Yeah, that's fake. He's mixed Norwegian and Serbian. Audio that has obviously been spliced together should never be taken seriously, particularly when it is meant to discredit a political dissident.

Of course I don't trust a bunch of racist radio hosts for my history. like wtf, what are you expectations even.
They got all kinds of fucked up takes (esp on Christianity, the Godcast even called moikey out on one episode), but I enjoy most of their content.
>He's a fucking jew
That's uhh, what I've been saying all along. Only that he is, as far as we can honestly tell, a based, self-hating jew.

Mossad shilling that Mike’s a Jew because he’s one of the top guys on our side

He’s posted his 23andme a lot.. This is bait.

Morrakiu is legit a nigger though

Did everyone forget his wife and kids are Jews? He admitted this himself and it was a big shit storm back in 2016-2017. Though regardless whether he is or isn't doesn't matter. Like Spencer or Duke he's a phony fuhrer profiting big time off of this and you have to be an absolute moron to fall for that shit. "Pay me and I'll give you the answers" is the slogan of every con artist out there from your politician to your seminar hosts to here with your radio hosts e-begging and making a career over giving basic movementarian talking points that don't piss anyone in the right wing off. The Alt Right in general was one big scam and I can't believe there are still idiots out there willing to fork over support and money to this faggots. Though as the late great PT Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute".

Attached: siege1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>mixed up the timeline.
He didn't mix it up. He might as well claimed the late Roman Empire crusaded in Jerusalem against Muslims he's so far off.

Dude hes posted his ancestry and DNA tests. Hes serbian and norweigian

weev is an undercover jewish leftist working for israel.

I know a Jew who hates what Jews are doing. I wouldn’t say he’s self hating, because this particular person is actively against the white replacement and therefore one of the very rare good Jews.

dna tests mean nothing

>I trust unsourced and spliced audio clips on YouTube

Attached: 1559798558832.png (618x1433, 106K)

Hey Shlomo

>This is all in reference to his wife
Why does mike refers to his wife as "me"? Come on now.
>But even if he is part jewish, I think jews fucked his life up so much that he wants vengeance.Kinda like Weev, only not crazy.
I sort of agree, I don't think he wants vengeance, I think he's just a good person.

Bro, pls you are grasping so hard, mike. Just let the truth come out, you a good lad.

>everyone I don't like is a Jew/Fed/Mossad/etc.
wew imagine buying into COINTELPRO tactics like a retard

I don't think he is Jewish

explain to me what the master plan here is. "Heh heh if we give the alt right extremely articulate and intelligent figureheads with no clear subversive narratives or motives we win"

>That's uhh, what I've been saying all along. Only that he is, as far as we can honestly tell, a based, self-hating jew.
Anti-TRS shill campaign now moves goalposts. Now that Mike has sufficiently moved far enough to the right for them, having renounced Trump, he's still a Jew, he's just now a "based Jew". So pathetic.

>B-b-but muh Jewish wife!
>jta.org/2013/10/01/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
>Overall, the intermarriage rate is at 58 percent
Given that he had a Jewish wife, it is actually more likely, not less likely, that he is in fact a goy, since the Jewish intermarriage rate is over 50%.

Yes. Anyone I see I consider a jew. Im Jewish so I mostly see Jews. Death to the goyim.

Sorry to have to explain you, but this means nothing.

I like how you people deny the audio clips, but instead blindly trust a .png

Yea, "self-hating jew" is what the zionist heebs call those jews with morals.

pls refer to pic

Attached: 1467984069817.png (731x906, 499K)

wtf I hate jews now!

Didn't you call Mike a Jew first, though?

He's fucking awesome. Listening to Strike & Mike episode 68, the first after two weeks. SUCH big brained stuff, I swear these guys have 170 IQs on Jews.

He's a con artist no better than David Duke or Richard Spencer just like the many many figure heads who brought nothing to the table than just repeating the party line while making damn good money off of it. I don't really believe any of these guys are "FED CIA MOSSAD JEWS!" like the schizoposters claim (though I do believe Duke was an informant at one point but that's a whole other conversation there) but they are in it for the profits clearly and there is profit. A lot of these guys built a career off of this shit with Damingo of Identity Europa being the most note worthy example considering he himself milked his membership for money while living the high life in LA and I remember leaks back in the day by ex-higher ups confirming IE was no more than a bunch of guy's personal bank accounts. Though this isn't really unheard of considering the KKK of the 1920s, yeah the leadership were making more than most celebrities at the time including babe ruth. Corruption and Profiteering is always natural no matter where you are, especially in a capitalist society that we live in.

Attached: 1558929434849.jpg (650x1004, 419K)

--Are you retarded?

>Anti-TRS shill campaign now moves goalposts. Now that Mike has sufficiently moved far enough to the right for them, having renounced Trump, he's still a Jew, he's just now a "based Jew". So pathetic.
Yeah, whatever. I will continue and enjoy trs. I will stop supporting trs only once they do something destructive for the "movement".

>Given that he had a Jewish wife, it is actually more likely, not less likely, that he is in fact a goy, since the Jewish intermarriage rate is over 50%.
Sure mike, cool evidence you got there.

No, I didn't call Mike a Jew, I said it doesn't matter because he's a conman. I did say his Wife and certainly his kids were. Considering it is confirmed his wife is a Jew and he himself confirmed it back when that shit hit the news but had the half ass excuse of "I didn't know guys lmao".

>brought nothing to the table
Bullshit, spreading the word and awakening the goyim is a big fucking deal.

the only DNA tests that matter are the ones used by israel for israeli citizenship.

>Corruption and Profiteering is always natural
i wonder if this is why the show TRS has stagnated and become boring since 2017. Mike is still entertaining but much less so now than in 2016

Proof of morrakiu?

there's no way to source it without watched all 500 TRS TDS videos and i just can't do that.

would it be any better for you if the video was split into 3 different videos so it's not "spliced"?

Diarrhea : the post

his wife was part of extreme anti-white, pro jewish organization, mike had to have known what was going on....

Since trump has went downhill, what other talking points would you spur in the current era? Put yourself in his shoes.

Those clips are taken from somewhere. If the clips were up and people could validate them, we'd know.
What we do know is that the clips aren't out, otherwise one of your fanbois would run here with the "correct" context.
They won't because the clips aren't out. Now why would that be?

>Bullshit, spreading the word and awakening the goyim is a big fucking deal.
Wow man spreading the word to a bunch dipshits who were already on board and "awakening the goyim" despite the fact that your average person doesn't give 2 fucks about your message at all and I revert back to my previous point that like Duke's podcast or really any other podcast show in the Alt Right was only pandering towards those who already bought into the message. Mass Movementism is autistic and will never work in our age because again your average person doesn't care. They know what's going on but they get their toys and cummies and pleasure so why should they want to change the system when they're benefiting from it in the short term? Though you idiots can keep doing what you've been doing for the past 50+ years that has resulted in nothing but failures though, I'm sure it will work another time right? Give me a break. This is why Movementarians are a dead end and more of a trap than anything else.

Attached: 1558225781460.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

>what other talking points would you spur in the current era? Put yourself in his shoes.
I understand, and i have no idea thats why i am not running a show lol.
But the constant jew/nigger hate is boring.

dunno but the way he rages when accused of being jewish is more than a little suspicious

go back there with your shit replies

no

>he rages when accused of being jewish
reminds me of gay kids in highschool the ones you call gay who were probably gay would flip out and start denying it hardcore. Others would shrug it off or turn it back on you.
"thou doith protest too much"

>in my case I did
>amongst other jews
>in which case I'd have to go

Yes. I see him as an asset though despite the shilling for 9/11 retarted official storyline his insight into the Jewish thought process and tactics is valuable.

What can you do but warn these people? Like these conmen phony fuhrers have been around forever making damn good money off of these retards and it's because there is a market for it. I don't blame them, imagine being a con artist but not only will the people you scam out of their money won't stop but they'll defend you to the death against people saying your a con artist. Honestly gives me vibes of how leftists on Tumblr back in the day would double down when someone like Anita or whatever cunt feminist e-begging for donations for projects got exposed for embezzling and being a liar and how their fans would openly defend that shit.

No, he is just extremely aesthetically unfortunate. Pretty solid guy really and ironically its usually a Jew that tries to smear him as a Jew.

This. In the (((Ukraine))) no less. Gets released from prison, coincidentally just in time to be Dailystormer's savior IT guy. A Cohencidence

Attached: weev-posing-for-photo.jpg (800x422, 32K)

>Wow man spreading the word to a bunch dipshits who were already on board
>despite the fact that your average person doesn't give 2 fucks about your message
Naturally we aren't talking about either of them, eh.

>pandering towards those who already bought into the message
This is a legit argument, but afaik trs has been expanding for the last years. So your shit points don't hold water.

>Mass Movementism is autistic
>Movementarians
It's the other way around, cultism is autistic. Cults are the money machines. I don't even know what the fuck are you trying to argue for here, reverting into small fed-operated cliques?
The western populist waves of people have been hitting the establishment harder than anything in decades. And you'd throw all that away because, "normies get out ree!"

hey, dumbo read the post again.

morrakiu stahp

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 11.02.21 PM.jpg (596x595, 165K)

O/T any oldfags here know where I can find a Ugly Truth with Mark Glen podcast that has the intro by Snordster? He imitates Osama Bin Laden giving Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to "use it on the Great Satan of Ahmerica"

A nuke

They make friends with people in the movement then slip intelligence to the FBI/SPLC

kys boomer

i know

I like Enoch. I like listening to him speak. He is also Jewish and I take this into account every time I listen to him.

Larry Ridgeway>Roscoe Jones>some short italian guy who likes weird shit>Striker when arguing with a jew>rest of the TRSodomites>Striker when physically ill from the sight of dead mosque members

Attached: EE8BDD7F-049D-4A93-A1D9-AE48E3FEBDC9.gif (186x480, 285K)