Out of curiosity, I looked up crime statistics America vs sandbox countries, and here's what I found

Out of curiosity, I looked up crime statistics America vs sandbox countries, and here's what I found.
>you're more likely to be murdered or raped in America than you would be in Lebanon, Jordan, SYRIA, etc.
>higher percentage of drug abuse
>higher intentional homicide rate
>overall higher violent crime rate
Do you guys realize America is a shithole compared to the countries we always talk down to?

Attached: cityscape-amman-jordan-68a1a85e221f.jpg (1600x1200, 602K)

If you just look at American blacks, we have a crime rate like Africa. If you just look at American whites, we have a crime rate like Europe.

Thats pure bullshit

post the fucking statistics

You have no idea how corrupt/ inept nor how underreported crime is in most places.

Cool. Cool, cool cool. Now, post how the statistics are distributed between black vs human communities.

>if you dont record the crime, did it even happen?
faggot OP as usual

You are more likely to report crime if their is a police force that you can trust to not murder and rape you for reporting it

Lol like urban police departments run by niggers and kikes are better? If anything American cities are much much worse than our stats say

this

>Do you guys realize America is a shithole compared to the countries we always talk down to?
All niggers. Take out niggers, and we're like yo greasy grandmutter's 1920's Switzerland crime rate.

how could you find this surprising? americans are armed to the teeth. sand people are too poor and starved to create massive warring gangs.

XD "sandbox countries" I like that.

Are you retarded? Every sandnigger is literally born along with an AK when they come out of the womb.

That’s what happens when you’re a majority non white nation.
Don’t forget the spics.
Cope.

Heh, now do those statistics if you don't live in the crime ridden shit-holes like Baltimore, Chicago, Houston, etc.

>believe statistics from Lebanon, Jordan, Syria are credible

Attached: 1524864926776.jpg (500x500, 47K)

this is unironically true. i have never heard of anyone getting mugged in my life. drugs are almost non-existent. homicide rates are really low (unrelated to terrorism). serial killers dont exist here as well (killing people for the thrill of it or to wear their skin)

C O P E
O
P
E

Are you a real Iraqi, a ZOGbot still stationed there, a VPN nigger? If you’re a real Iraqi, how’d you learn English or are you using Google Translate?

you think they're actually keeping track of that in Syria as well as they do here? Lmao they just don't record it. You sound like some muslim shitskin trying to make whatever shithole you come from not sound like the hell on Earth it is.

>be in mudslime country
>get raped
>tell family you got raped
>get acid thrown in face for dishonoring family
>report rape to police
>get stoned to death for adultery
Yeah, statistically lower

Yeah. Its dangerous. Stay in your countries!

Then you and all your shitting cousins from the middle east and north africa have no need for "asylum". stay home.

FPBP

This. Its literally all about this.
Goddamn. Give these boys some PAINT.

i know a shitskin syrian that got sent by his parents back home because he was addicted to heroin and he said he couldn't even find drugs there.

redditers

>muh google it for yourself

>hurr fake
You will only believe in the statistics when its convenient for you to believe. I could pick any country in Latin America at random and say 182411 murders happen every year and you would believe. Typed this number randomly.

then why do the sand people keep coming here? sounds like a really dumb idea on their part to come to america when they're already living in "paradise" as OP claims

lul @ any idiot who thinks any non-Western country has remotely accurate crime statistics

>rape in amaerica
vs
>rape in lebanon

white chicks get raped in the middle east like white chicks get raped in the US south of MLK Jr blvd.

black on black rape and lebanese on lebanese rape are reported at the same rates.

>international reporting is reliable in sand-nigger nations
Well, if it makes you feel better.

Someone post the infographic showing gun owning whites in America having lower gun violence than whites in Europe, I forgot to save it

Attached: 062710f6b646a4125ff183c81d69309f86f51ef5033a5be3d05673891b324e6b.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

I feel like crime statistics might be a little unreliable out there in the desert.

You should move there then.

>everything I disagree with is fake

Correct (roughly... we have a lower crime rate than Europe).

Fuck, I better get to rapin' !

Attached: nba_a_kobe-bryant2_mb_1296x864.jpg (1296x864, 287K)

HAHAHAH OH SHIT MY HOUSE OF CARDS IS TUMBLING!!!! IM ALL FUCKED UP OVER HERE. GOOD JOB MISSION ACCOMPLISHED THE ALT-RIGHT HAS SINGLE-HANDEDLY DEFEATED WITH THIS HORSESHIT.

seriously why do you even fucking bother

> (OP)
>>rape in amaerica
>vs
>>rape in lebanon
>
>white chicks get raped in the middle east like white chicks get raped in the US south of MLK Jr blvd.
>
>black on black rape and lebanese on lebanese rape are reported at the same rates.

The other caviot to remember is that the girls that are raped are often executed once the crime is reported.

Also aren't honer killings and suicides not counted in those countries?

Lol, they frankly are too retarded for stats! Besides they may not report those crimes, mostly likely they consider it a religious practice!

But give it a go, maybe you will like living there! Do write us and let us know how it's panning out though!

The economy is shit and it's hard to find well paying work.

Those places are still fucked up and corrupt in their own way and I wouldn't even believe they report 3/4's of what happens. I will say that they are really nice places to visit and the people are some of the most hospitable in the world. I'd love to quit everything and live between Jordan and Lebanon for half a decade if I had the money.
Have you ever been to Jordan or Lebanon?
Some goth Palestinian chick I'm talking to bought some snuff films from a Jordanian serial killer on the dark web the other day. Also Drugs run rampant depending on where you're at. You can still get anything you want in major cities, just like anywhere in the world.
Job opportunities and overpopulation

Attached: Israel isn't legitimate.jpg (655x814, 85K)

let me fix this for you
>a murder, rape, or other violent crime is more likely to be reported in america than in the middle-east

>Now remove black violence and crime rates.

Attached: 54435235.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

I unironically lived in the 3 countries in Op post.
For example, you never hear of homicide, if it happens it would cause a huge event due to rarity and people know each other.

This

Attached: they_took_this_from_us.png (564x563, 442K)

>cityscape-amman-jordan-68(...).jpg
remarkable architecture!

>what happens once you discounts negroes and burrito maggots
>the us becomes more livable than luxembourg

This is the downtown. Its usually old city and poorish. But it has the vibes.
Luxurious neighbours are many and I lived in one 30 minutes away from this.

Attached: CIA.jpg (218x231, 5K)

If you look at just Asian stats then it's like east Asia

Seething

Also seething

Iraq had internet under Saddam. We had SEGA, Atari, PS1. PCs with Win95, millennium...
All kinds of softwares, bootlegs and warez centers.

That game on single CD for $40?
We had 5 games pack for $2.

Attached: 1542837229959.jpg (465x750, 97K)

This, OP is a faggot as usual.

White women are the most beautiful, and easy.

If they really do then good for them. But
>reports that Syria has mass torture and execution in prisons
>ISIS
>Civil war