Is Jow Forums against Kosher Salt?

Would I be a pawn of the Jews if I bought it?

Attached: IMG_2082.jpg (425x425, 29K)

yes buy natural salt

Lack of iodine is not healthy for the body. Over time it can it can be bad for you.

Attached: 1559920148293.jpg (522x522, 21K)

no no no, you never but something Jews make only to sell, you only buy something jew made if they use it themselves, and still be cautious. kosher salt is great in many applications of cooking for many reasons, nothing wrong with adding it in a dish that calls for it. what you dont buy is the soda stream stuff, they make it but dont use it themselves. warning alarms should be ringing in your head.

same thing with their guns, buy only what they are willing to give to their army, dont buy something jew owned that isnt in service.

All salt should be finely misted with bacon grease

I guess another question I have is why do so many YouTube cooking channels use kosher salt in their recipes?
If Kosher salt is inferior, why do they all use it?

Yes. If you buy it and leave it on the shelf, if will absorb moisture and cease to be useful. It's basically usury in salt form.

Just buy pickling salt. Don't pay for a rabbi to cast magic spells on your fucking salt of all things. Jesus Christ.

PINK HIMALAYAN SALT OR GO FUCK YA MOTHER !!!!!!

I once saw one of those megical pink blocks in NYC, are they all they say they are?

Never buy anything from NYC but pink himalayan is a legit option if you're looking to get all your magic minerals from salt.

It was a steakhouse and they were cooking over it, but yeah got to be extracerful with the scammers.

Just because salt is kosher doesn't mean it's kosher you dumb fucks; kosher just means coarse, it may be kosher as well as coarse, but just because it's coarse doesn't mean it's kosher and just because it's kosher doesn't mean it's coarse, capiche? To sum up, all kosher salt is coarse, but not all coarse salt is kosher; get a grip and go have sex you schizos it's nbd

It would be nice if a Palestinian corporation would sell salt from the dead sea. Even the Jews certify that it's just about dessicated fertilizer.

>OY VEY GOYIM BUY MY SALT
but it's free :^)

Salt use to be sacred to our people. What have they done to sabotage our salt? What did their spells REALLY do to it? Did they disable its ability to block demons?

I would not begin to imagine what perversions have been werked upon it beyond making it cost more and filling their shekel coffers.

Because they're Jews

this... i have 20 different finishing salts and if you are trying to advance the civilization you should too

When I worked at restaurant the head chef told me something about iodized and kosher salt having different uses, one is measured to taste or something.
I totally fucking forget what he said now lol, wish I remembered....

Use pink salt. Its full of minerals like Iron which make it pink.

Its from a dried up ancient ocean. Its a very good tasting crystal salt.

Attached: FullSizeRender.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)