Who is this guy and why should i give a fuck?

>He read some book
>He said some things
why should i care?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 59K)

if that's your mentality then just gas yourself

>gas yourself
No I am enjoying some nice cold beer that i had to wait 35 minutes on to cool in the freezer cause my retarded friend forgot to put them cold.
SO GO FUCK YOUSELF

Hes a white brother. I support all my white brothers.

>why should I care about OP?

Attached: DRINK MORE BLEACH.jpg (1000x667, 121K)

Room temp is better, go back to morocco, Abdul.

Is that chuckie? Best guy ever.

Because OP is a good goy

>room temp is better
You sound like the type who should play on the free way with a suicide vest on.

I'm not white any more.
It was too hot for a week and now my arms look weird.

He built a huge following on YouTube by posting videos about welding and farming and then he redpilled them all. Based welder.

ChuckE has comfy farm and fixing videos.

Putting beer bottles/cans in ice water cools them much faster. About 10-15 minutes. Probably salt ice water even faster.

Cool but how'd he redpill them?

Im first gen off the farm and in the city.
It sucks

fair enough but i dont have ice just a freezer.

Chucke1488
He builds gas chambers and ovens.
He's doing God's work.

You should care because he is based and redpilled

Attached: 1546303290346.png (512x407, 35K)

Kaczynski was right.

Wrap a sheet of wet tissue paper around the can before you put it in the freezer.

he needs to do more videos where he attempts to farm. the comments are priceless.

He told them he was an ethno nationalist and made an audiobook of the NZ shooters manifesto for them.

3rd gen city rat here. Doom and misery await your bloodline in the city. Leave ASAP.

To answer your question, the guy had 500k subscribers, and exposed them to Tarrant’s manifesto in a way most spergs on the Chans can only dream of. Counters the narrative that you can’t be normal or successful while holding WN views.

you already do care
you made a thread about him

if you are in his neighborhood and need a good weld, he's the guy.

no idea who this faggot is, and literally suggest this is a weaksauce advert.

hello kikeberg

I'll give him credit for having the balls to throw his channel away for what he believes in. Having said that. He is just another e-celeb regurgitating a thread he read on Jow Forums that day. His content before all this was average. He is simply "ok" at welding. Good enough tutorials to get farmers the right equipment and basics to fix what they need to fix.

The comfy thing about ChuckE is that he doesn't pretend to be some expert, he's just a normal guy fucking with stuff. He's got preconceptions, he's impatient, he breaks shit, he's not super competent fixing stuff but he tries hard and usually makes it work.

He chose the truth over money. That's a rare man of character these days. I think pastor Anderson is a fag though and dont care to see that repost. His "they're deleting my channel" video where he ended with the 14 words was in the literal meaning awesome.

he he finally a leaf that isnt a faggot

Yeah but he also was insane which made his execution of his plan a bit odd.

What's an ethno nationalist?

Someone who's against genocide user.

>Counters the narrative that you can’t be normal or successful while holding WN views.
Most right wingers have normal lives.
Who the fuck builds a country on leftist views?
>Open borders
>No kids
>Assisted suicide is legal
>Abortion
>Promoting unsafe sex
>Promote Sodomy
>Free stuff
>No need to work
I could continue but you get the point.

I dont have much to weld but id love to learn to.
My uncle can do it, i should ask him.

>you already do care
That's pretty fucking trippy

>You are a weaksauce advert

Do you retard shills understand that you're not discrediting him, you're promoting him..

You shouldn't, these low IQ retards have no actual power so nothing will ever change

15 Posts too many kike, kill yourself.

Really big welding guy. He started teaching welding before he knew how to weld and then went to go play tractor relentless.
Threw away his entire career to redpill plebs.

The ending of that video legit made my jaw drop. After seeing so many other youtubers of his size utterly cuck themselves and throw their principles out the window, it was like a breath of fresh air.

I'm just responding to people you fucking jude!

What video?