State of Corruption

> be a boomer who grew up in little old New Hampshire
> be mortgage guy for 30 years
> grow your business to one of the largest mortgage originators in the country
> amass hundreds of millions of dollars over the years
> buy racing horses, become a top horse racer in the country
> get kicked out of horse racing by the Jews. They claim you juiced horses.
> oh-well.jpg still basically living the american dream
> wife divorces you
> get rung out in the divorce courts, but still pretty rich and mortgage company still operating anyway
> life goes on
> one day, you realize state agencies and banking commissions and committing fraud and corruption, single handedly uncovering the largest ponzi scheme in Nh history.
> NBD.jpeg
> put huge electric sign on business sitting on Main Street in largest city in NH
> use sign to point out local corruption of judges and lawyers
> point out almost all judges and high government employees come from two law firms (McLane or shaheen) (yes that shaheen)
> entire state runs from these shadow organizations
> start to poke around more and more
> realize one of the biggest real estate developers in NH (a Greek) might actually be the biggest cocaine dealer in the state, maybe the north east
> many old boomers talk about how the Greeks father was known to run guns to biker gangs in the 70s. Seems like crime is a family affair
> the Greek amassed real estate in Manchester NH
> supposedly the greek was arrested for cocaine in the late 80s but shaheen got him off in exchange for cash
> records exist and a trooper says it happened, but records were somehow lost
> many old boomers talk about how the Greek ran the cocaine game in southern NH in 80s/90s. Had security deposit boxes full of gold bars
> fast forward to 2000s Greek becomes largest slum lord in Manchester, single handedly destroying neighborhoods that once were owner occupied and beautiful.
> note the Greek now owns 2 Harley stores
> hmm

Part 1/2

Attached: D2C435D9-CC76-414B-BE71-B2A4DCD7D3AF.jpg (1125x1292, 601K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2245427/pg1
youtube.com/channel/UCYYkVfpClFQm1vYhla94szA
turtleboysports.com/new-hampshire-state-of-corruption-wacko-mike-gill-found-guilty-in-dafamation-lawsuit-over-trash-talking-billboards-is-the-most-new-hampshire-story-ever/
youtu.be/uvCQlS78XuA
youtu.be/jHX3yq6wj1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Greek opens his own bank so he can easily clean his money
> Greek again wins many local business of the year awards
> boomer mortgage guy is rich and does not give a fuck. He already called out the state for largest corruption ever uncovered
> fuck-it.gif
> puts on his flashing electronic sign in busiest street around “the Greek is a drug dealer”.
> whoa.jpeg
> he also named a guy who owns several autofair car lots saying he was major drug dealer too
> everyone calls mortgage guy crazy
> I think back to college when my friend worked at autofair and got an eightball of the best coke we ever got... he said he got it from his boss
> think to myself maybe crazy mortgage guy isn’t crazy
> mortgage guy runs for governor
> gets put in jail
> continues run for governor from jail
> gets out
> has multiple attempts on his life, including a biker trying to break into his hotel room in Florida
> mortgage guy talks to many witnesses of drug dealing, including people who know the Greeks son who brags about their drug enterprise
> biggest cocaine drug bust in nh history happens... it’s a Latino contractor who works for the Greek
> better than HBO at this point, but for some reason nobody is connecting the dots like me. Am I genius or psycho?
> fast forward 6 months
> the Greek and autofair guy sue mortgage boomer for saying they’re drug dealers on his electronic billboard
> holy shit
> mortgage boomer gets it thrown to multiple courts and multiple judge changes because he has previous beef with half the judges in the state (again all from two law firms that run the state of NH from the shadows)
> mortgage boomer claims he gets offered $50M by bill shaheen to fuck off
> says suck my dick to bill and jeane shaheen (who run NH politics like Tammany hall)
> judge drops the hammer... one of the biggest defamation cases IN THE COUNTRY... $235M (yes million) judgement against mortgage boomer
> holy fuck

Part 2/3

> holy fuck
> fast forward to about a year to the current day: mortgage boomer is in hiding nobody knows where he is... he is basically on the lamb.

Too wild to be true? You better believe it. Should I create a podcast about said boomer(s) above? It may put my life in danger.

Part 3/3

You should be worried about the dope that’s flooding your state

Moving to NH in a few months. Exeter. What do I need to know?

>New Hampshire

Attached: 27diversity1_nat-jumbo-v2.jpg (1024x683, 101K)

Will you send your children to Phillips Exeter? If you don’t then send them to saint michaels or your will be a people for ever

This story is related to that. Read it.

He can’t win NH because shaheen runs it and you have to pay him and his wife.

we about to diversify your portfolio nigga

move further north
or work to make the south based again
>t. upper valley

So the judge is likely on the take.
Any names?
Can we get anything tangible in front of a federal jury?
They hit the captchas hard on this post.

Spread the word if you believe it's true OP. That's some wild shit right there.

Attached: 9A2F6266-DE1B-432C-968E-8B35FEAEEE6A.jpg (1125x1396, 939K)

Get your blow from Autofair. Every where else is stepped-on to all hell.

Would you be interested in a podcast of this? Is it worth the effort?

IMO it’s maybe one of the best untold stories around. But could get me killed.

I'd definitely listen, but what would I look for? I guess you'd post it.
Why would it get you killed? I'm assuming you have some connection, but has any one else died on this hill? Apparently they tried to kill the boomer, but just prosecuted him out of town instead.

The mortgage boomer has been trying to but nobody will testify. This geek is a scary person. To say the least.

All it takes is for his name to be everywhere, all at once. Then he can't do shit because everyone will be looking.

This involves not just a drug dealer but senators. Bill shaheen is the most powerful person in the dem party. His wife is a senator for years. I’m telling you it’s Tammany hall levels of control.

I could very well end up with a lawsuit, if not worse

NH native here, this is all bullshit.

The guy the OP is talking about is Mike Gill. The first few paragraphs were accurate, he's a rich dude that got absolutely BTFO and he basically lost his mind after that.

He's currently owing $238 million dollars or something in a bunch of demation lawsuits because he was plastering peoples names on billboards with zero evidence.

You guys would love it, but in reality it's the sad story of a man failing against his mental illness. Though a bunch of braindead boomers follow him of course.

Attached: 390490389492.jpg (807x935, 115K)

I thought this too. Also, I’m not a boomer.

I know boomers who have said things about the greek. Before this ever came up. I also have my anecdotal autofair experience.

You could try to stay anonymous, but the information you provide might make that difficult. And it's hard to generate social momentum behind anonymity.
What we need right now is anons digging into this and grabbing a lot of screencaps. Once there is momentum, then you and fellow anons can press forward.
I believe you, and I think taking this network down will weaken the others.
Any place for us to start? Link to any articles?

I can just tell you're a damage control cianigger faggot shill...

Also these sorts of wild corruption stories happen in every state. They always sound wild until they’re not.

That said I am still open to your theory (he is crazy). I’m not closed minded here.

Mike gill has a lot of crazy rantings on YouTube and Facebook. I think he may have got banned though.

It’s wild stuff. Again, he could be crazy. However I’ve verified portions of his Tory and many off coincidences. Also, local political corruption of this nature isn’t unheard of and in many states this is probably run if the mill stuff.

You sound like someone who came to this thread with no idea about who this person even is, and within a couple posts your mind is already made. You're braindead. At least the OP is open to the idea the guy is a loon.

I heard about pizzagate in 2014 from a brazilian user who worked as a coroner claiming to have dealt with the cult of moloch.
>godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2245427/pg1
And now here we are...

No, I just know the profile of these groups because I've been dealing with them for years. Law enforcement has criminal profilers for a reason.

Interesting.
What's that faggot Greeks name?

Any place to find the rantings of the Mike Gill madlad?
I don't believe it outright, but I'm surprised I haven't heard of it and want more resources. I'm also partial to believing it because these networks are becoming more apparent due to their federal protection drying up.

Having got into politics at a very low level without being in the club, I have realized a few things, all of which can be summed up by "It is much worse than anyone would ever believe."

If you get into this, understand you are not just exposing a local issue. Nobody gets the control you allege, while being at odds with the greater control above them, which may actually go above the US national level to a global network of control that spans national boundaries. So the Greek, Shaheen, Autofair, they are all valued, lower level employees of something very, very big.

Also, not that many honest, non-shill people post here. It would not surprise me if the honest movers on here numbered 200 or less. So putting everyone who affects here under 24/7 surveillance coverage, includign physical is not that hard, given the machine is out ther idling most of the time anyway. And if you didn't get it before you will now. And that shit is dangerous, because if you aren't securing your fridge on every trip to the store, they can easily break in and spike your food with something. And that is like standard prodcedure for some groups in some places.

My main point is, know the fight you are taking on before you get in. If you are up for it, God bless. Personally, I appreciate these anecdotal reports, as will our kind. But they come at a cost.

>18 an hour
>article implies this is bad

youtube.com/channel/UCYYkVfpClFQm1vYhla94szA

Thanks, user.
watching nao

Suppose you are wrong and I'm just a some bored person that likes to interact with the 'other side' - do you care that you're wrong? Is that going to stop you from accusing anyone that challenges your beliefs a paid government shill?

Of couse not, I'm just a cianigger after all.

Name of the greek man?

See the YouTube videos he’ll name drop everyone.

I personally feel he stumbled on something but may have taken his conspiracy too far. In other words he’s right on the main thrust (the local corruption and coordination of a few powerful people) and he may be wrong about other aspects (how far reaching the conspiracy runs... for instance he claims the DEA is involved which I don’t feel necessarily follows logically given the current evidence)

I drive by that sign almost every day from a town west of there... I hope this guy is safe and able to flip this verdict back on this state... desu the general population is in my estimation as a masshole transplant relatively childlike in their understanding of such matters... but I hate the shaheen types who leech into a place like this and rot it from within..

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-30 Tuck School Students Dartmouth College Photographic Files(1).png (875x577, 479K)

I do suppose I'm wrong. All the time. I have to do serious reality testing so I don't lost my mind from all the bullshit. Don't underestimate the mental fortitude the average person is capable of.

Attached: FC61B57C-6C96-499C-BB03-9A7017D12C47.jpg (1125x920, 310K)

Likely pockets of the DEA with connections to other agencies. They don't have to corrupt the whole organization, just the useful parts.

Attached: 7B0CF32F-5889-4123-801C-35B0419508D0.png (491x637, 479K)

Attached: 965210CE-B552-4C58-A452-3F173135A2B1.png (772x525, 557K)

what's "a people"

Plebe *

Reasonable write up

turtleboysports.com/new-hampshire-state-of-corruption-wacko-mike-gill-found-guilty-in-dafamation-lawsuit-over-trash-talking-billboards-is-the-most-new-hampshire-story-ever/

Nothing to see here...there is no corruption in government

>phoneposter
kek you still have my respect, OP
I appreciate you sharing this. Still watching his videos.

It’s a burner

Lol, I live in manchester and have been entertained by big gill for years. This thread is giving me a hearty laugh.
A journeyman carpenter makes ~25/hour in nh, so yes that is bad.

Judge(s)

(((judges)))
>ftfy

>better than HBO at this point
what a low bar to pass

youtu.be/uvCQlS78XuA

Attached: 9B74F8F5-7138-45E2-BFBF-57D97C49D903.png (493x356, 72K)

Attached: 0EBE00D0-3090-4267-AB82-D60EAF4B4D71.png (471x155, 31K)

>know about corrupt politicians that have the power to put hits on people
>let them know you know, instead of just shooting them
what a retard

Hi FBI.
We want a federal indictment against the criminals, not a dead user.
Think you could do your job for once?

>would you be interested in a pod cast of this?
nigger were all NEETS that hate the guberment and want a day of the rope, of course we want that shit mang,.

>know someone is a murderer
>tell the murderer you know about their murdering
>they try to murder you

youtu.be/jHX3yq6wj1I

Please go on the tekwars podcast and speak to kantbot. Pls pls pls

And in completely unrelated news, the Jarheads MC was single handedly wiped out by a truck driver in broad daylight and near empty, clear road conditions. The truck came from Springfield, MA. The driver was initially released from custody by police. He's a 23 year old russian immigrant. I bet there's absolutely no coincidence that a dude picks up an empty trailer and happens to drive into a full convoy of an MC. I bet there's no connection to this whole highend NH cartel shit. At all.

100% agreed

go directly to the WH or DOD with this shit. this fucking greek piece of shit should be publicly hauled away with his entire family, and greek or any other international authorities should be brought to heel for this.
Guarenteed this fucker is international this could nab a lot of indos pakis and muzzies too.
GET THIS FUCKING GREEK BITCH.
Get the feds involved. This fucker needs to die getting pack raped in jail.

I have no special knowledge of the situation beyond my two anecdotal hearsay about the two alleged kingpins, everything else is just my interpretation of publicly available information.

I find it odd nobody else connected this yet coherently (I wouldn’t call gills connectings 100% coherent)

this is a good read
thanks

>STOP RUINING MY HEADCANON

Attached: 1558145019878.jpg (500x818, 168K)

Attached: greek.png (1054x753, 739K)

practice proper opsec, never post these things from a device or network with your name on it.
Get a burner tablet/laptop, cover the cameras, never talk on them with people etc.
stay in the dark, spread the info, drop anonymous hints with the trusted military/federal type authorities however you can.
These fuckers are part of something larger, these 'judges' and governor itself need to be fucking shot and hanged for treason and corruption.
Godspeed, anons.

Mike gill could disappear and nobody would ever know and he tried that strategy. It’s not like the movies people forget you if you’re not CNN Fox News levels of exposure.

>these 'judges' and governor itself need to be fucking shot and hanged for treason and corruption.
In the whole land they will fall by the sword.

The only thing that remains to be decided is if their offspring should be enslaved for the rest of their natural lives or if the entire genetic line of the families deep into this shit need to be hunted root and branch.

The NH Greek just opened several opioid clinics to help drug addicts... it’s like something out of breaking bad

Pleas don’t advocate vigilante violence in the thread that wasn’t my reason for positing this

Is there any way to independently confirm anything Gill said? If so, it might be easier to blast the info outside of NH since then all eyes would be on them.

I believe OP before I believe you.

as we stated, practice proper opsec. there really is a war going on, and if this greek fuck can influence people that much on governmental level or at least have them on a payroll, then we are dealing with a fairly big fish by common man standards (though lowest of the low hanging fruit by theirs).
Practice proper opsec as above, never drop these things from devices and networks with your name on em.
Contact dod or white house/trusted LE (not local, but DC federal)

Doesn’t matter dude. Shoot him a dm on Twitter and tell him what you know, you might go on the show.

He claims to have witnesses but he never really releases anything.

Otherwise, I have my VERY anecdotal stories.

Maybe check the YouTube comments for people saying they’ve seen things. There were many people on his Facebook page saying they knew so and so etc— but the page is gone. Getting somebody to speak up who is close to either operation is maybe the best bet.

I’m too well known and don’t do media anymore. Feel free to share the thread maybe he can talk to mike.

Attached: proxy.jpg (545x333, 57K)

Absolutely this.

This type of post is the level of butthurt we're dealing with.
Keep a cool head and call these people out. The fact that they're posting here means it's something.

there is no such thing as vigilante justice, or 'taking the law into your own hands'. why? 1, because federal code obligates all free citizens to prosecute felony arrests by any means necessary when they witness a felony. 2, because constitutional law is an eternal blood oath which can never be abrogated, it is the supreme law of the land and it supersedes all law. the executor of constitutional law is the free man.

reduce your opponent's movements to felonies and youre obligated to take them down. judicial malpractice is a felony, governance fraud is a felony, law enforcement terrorism is a war crime, it just goes on and on. bring them to the UN or a fucking fema camp, i dont care. any malpracticing lawyer, judge, police officer could slip and fall on antipersonnel slurry, or, walk through a door right into a dogpile. "by any means necessary" as in, use a water cannon. wake the fuck up, think fast, life isnt fair.

you don't get it, if you have dirt on a murderous criminal, and you let them know that you have that dirt, they will try to kill you, possibly succeeding. that's how all the killary investigators died, they let the Clintons know that they knew about all the corruption and murder.
if you buy a big billboard that says "Grigor Cocainedealeropolous deals cocaine and kills people-this message paid for by Mike Gill" the greek cocaine dealer is going to hire more security and put a hit on you
if you had just shot him, he'd be dead and all the dirt would come out on it's own

It gets weird. Definitely something occult going on.

>criminal hailed as a victim of a deranged conspiracy theorist
>no one ever suspects him
>charges never filed
Yeah, super effective, critical hit.

>criminal shot
>news says he dindu nuffin for about a week
>suddenly his wife comes forward about the 6 gorrillian tons of blow in his basement
>everything else comes out in a manner of days and is forgotten when the feds stage another school shooting

>his wife is on the take, was his protection
>excuse to pass further legislation against free individuals
>"how dare you question his victimhood, you conspiracy theorist bigot. Go to jail for libel."

>on the lamb.
He's riding a sheep?

LOL

There are a million 'Greeks', and all of them are serfs of the CIA.

Until they own it.

Gary Webb, we who are about to die salute you.

Don't forget to physically rip out the mics... Actually computers cannot be made secure. Burner is not a meme. Use once, and discard.

no, the lamb of God. he is under the protection of Jesus.

Hahaha
I fucking remember that sign!
I always got a kick out of it.
The one on the off ramp from the highway right near the mall in Manchester right?
I remember hearing some bullshit about them making him get rid of it. I wasn't too into politics back then but damn those were good times.

Nope, the correct English phrase is "on the lam" which means in flight from the law or someone authority that is out to get you. It's not "on the lamb." If your flag means English is not your first language I'll forgive the understanding but if it is then you are an illiterate dumbfuck just like OP is.

Having interfaces with the DEA, I am confident you are wrong. If there's significant profit involved, they are involved.

Fed.gov is drying up. Decentralization is real. Own the means of production, think ahead. Others do also.

Institutions, particularly government, are becoming obsolete, despite their desperate effort.

Once we grasp the reality that firearms are 1000 year old tech, the age of thugs will be over.

wat

You've got my ear.

Attached: Ferrocell.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)