The future of civilization hangs in the balance of men who make right...

The future of civilization hangs in the balance of men who make right. The question is will you do whatever it takes to take back control or will keep falling for these succubi's crocodile tears?

Attached: 44ih1kkbcez11.jpg (828x979, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213816768/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 4e46cd1b-1df4-48d3-b53e-8c112ccee676-m.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Attached: 1557940220714m.jpg (591x1024, 122K)

Attached: 1557948989312m.jpg (463x1024, 114K)

Reminder: there's a biological imperative for when to not mate with pathetic betas.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this graphic

Attached: 1561193944843.png (623x369, 335K)

>whatever it takes
Oh FBI, my love life is none of your business.

Sure. Just don't complain when civilization collapses because most men have no reason to participate.

(You)

Attached: 1559030172630m.jpg (1024x1012, 111K)

I get pissed off every single day just by looking at women, because it reminds me of hypergamy, and because I know that it wouldn't be like this if we still put women in their place.

Attached: men_vs_women_protesting_in_germany_white_genocide_suicide_1551460419376.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

True. Isaiah 4:1. While one should be enough for any sensible man. Some just like the sport of chasing tail and get 7 roasties with chad like offspring while the rest are held accountable to raise Jamaal baby when she has had enough cock carousel in this Babylon's time.

All you have to do is talk to women. Even if you're a weird guy, some woman will think your awkwardness is quirky and cute.

>70% of men are virgins
wrong

Attached: 1511841727517.png (597x523, 602K)

>The future of civilization hangs in the balance of men who make right. The question is will you do whatever it takes to take back control or will keep falling for these succubi's crocodile tears?

Female Hypergamy is REDPILLED. (((Christianity))) has always been dysgenic where obedient cucks trade their good-boy points for wives and then crap out a couple of extremely mediocre children. Fast forward 2000 years white men are seething, fat, cowards, who LOVE getting cucked and cucking themselves. Look at how much self-cucking white men do and they don't even realize it:

>Free/Open Source software. Work for free to make Shekelberg Inc. rich.
>Mass importing non-whites as cheap labor
>Mass importing non-whites because of Christian Refugee Ministreis
>White women. They love fucking non-white men and white men just let it happen.
>Trades jobs. Hurr durrr I'mma work with muh handz so I can leave the upper-echelon wide open for Moishe & Co to get control of every last white country.

White women's hypergamy is a corrective action against the dysgenic nature of (((Christianity))). We need white women breeding with the top 1% and letting the bottom 99% die as bitter, seething, angry, incels. White men love (((Christianity))). Remember that. This is the future you chose. Literally.

Attached: a9lupdvzhg631.jpg (1242x1510, 97K)

Why is it only atheists that have a problem getting quality women?

Attached: D7JLySVWwAATXZI.jpg (2048x1732, 678K)

Attached: 1560507668429.jpg (590x599, 38K)

Attached: 1559876453071.jpg (559x548, 36K)

Attached: 1559857520054m.jpg (1024x906, 199K)

Attached: 1561082095598.jpg (500x500, 75K)

>reddit

>Why is it only atheists that have a problem getting quality women?

>Christians
>Quality women

I've fucked so many Christian wives in every last one of their holes with little to no effort. I stopped doing it because I got STDs. They were fucking entire teams of niggers on the side while their idiot cuck husband was at Bible Study. Who do you think is keeping all those "refugees" from Africa happy and content? You know...the ones your Christian church is bringing in by the truckload? It's the white women idiot. And what are the white Christian "men" doing? Pic related.

Attached: refugee-rally-Missoula-06_Josh-Burnham.jpg (800x578, 82K)

And a degenerate too

Read the whole post. The amazing thing is that Reddit is a whiteknight and roastie sanctuary and this roastie got screwed over and no whiteknight went in to back her up but instead laughed. It's fucking beautiful!

>12 posts by this ID
You really took effort in a slide thread that accomplishes nothing.
sage

Not even a fucking slide thread you retard. This is important. You're probably a fucking whiteknight.

The minority of men that fail to ever attract a partner sure are vocal.

how do you expect anyone to be able to read that post? it has shittier resolution than a fucking rock.

>important
It's not even creative.
Fucking delusional.

Further proof that women in the work force destroys marriages.

Attached: bullies_have_more_sex_eugenics.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

You read it on desktop. If you're a phonefag open it in a new tab and turn your phone sideways

have sex

go dilate

have dilation

this

Kys

ill kms if you have sex first

Women will only think you're awkwardness is cute if you look physically attractive in the first place.

stop fornicating

and even then you still have probably a 25/75 chance that she's actually a decent woman worth more than a quick fuck

>worth more than a quick fuck
Maybe if you were not such a degenerate you could find a quality woman

This is actually excellent. It breeds out the weak beta males. RIP Jow Forums

90% of women in current year are literally useless sluts. Since I can actually get laid, unlike you, I take advantage of this. Have sex.

This is fucking brutal lmao

>There's absolutely nothing wrong with this graphic
Aside from it being total bullshit. There’s no fucking way some 1, 2 or 3 feels like she’s “settling” for a 6. I don’t buy that for a second.

>90% of women in current year are literally useless sluts
And you are a whoremonger that deserves them

I don't know why you're salty though. Biology and society has dealt men and women two different hands.

Men can wait until their 30's to get married and also have the physical attributes to work most any job. Females don't have the option. Most are not physically strong enough to do 40-50% of jobs and on top of that, their beauty fades around their late 20's and 30's. They don't have the option of waiting like they do so they're forced to find the best mate as fast as possible.

get accused of rape

THIS IS A BAIT THREAD HELP US INSTEAD

treat hoes like hoes and prosper, once you stop giving af with women they'll be soaked thinking about you. i laugh at all my friends who try to "talk" to women in this day n age, good luck with snapchat/instagram around, they get a chance with chad and they'll take it. i view any girl obsessed with social media a complete whore and treat her as such

>"I'm no one in real life, but on an anonymous board I can be a level 100 WaW wizard or a Chad"

Good thread. But this isn't bait. It's as real as it gets. Keep ignoring the problem until it gets bigger

Over 50% of white women voted Trump

And around 70% of non-Hispanic white men voted for Trump.

Attached: Voting Map.jpg (600x517, 97K)