All the google threads are sliding todays REAL BIG NEWS

Attached: spinach.png (1012x934, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spinach is redpilled. Eat more of it.

Spinach becoming a must in SiG threads very soon.

>Spinach is redpilled. Eat more of it.
>Spinach becoming a must in SiG threads very soon.

this is hate speech.

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

if males ingest too much iron they die.

Looks like I'm eating spinach and onions for lunch every day.

I thought the idea with spinach was that the decimal was accidentally printed in the wrong place for the iron content in the study where they were recording all the nutrition information for produce and advertisers latched onto it thinking it was real.

They better not take my spinach from me that will be the last fucking straw I swear to God

Spinach is toxic in large doses, has lots of anti nutrients and can cause thyroid issues. The patrician white man's plant foods of choice are:
>kombu/ seaweed
>garlic
>onions
>adzuki beans for leafs or other countries where meat is expensive

Saved

The us navy will be angggrry if all touch their spinach

Oh yeah and also:
>brocolli sprouts
>ashitaba

It's pretty rare to find these in regular grocery stores though

Some herbs:
>Turmeric (lowers inflammation + boosts test)
>Lion's mane (supplement)
>Cinnamon (only in small amounts)
>black pepper (consume with turmeric as it increases the bio availability of turmeric)

*blocks your urinary tract*
*gives you gout*
*disrupts your endocrine system*

Attached: Kidney-Stones-2.jpg (300x209, 64K)

You may not realize this, but fermentation or even just a bit of vinegar and olive or sesame oil can change the way the chemicals inside of the veggies behave once ingested. Don't forget that cooking and food preparation is technically a science and whether or not it's fully understood by modern science, many pockets of poor people around the world already figured out what works through generations of trial and error.

Friendly reminder cruciferous vegetables help reduce excess estrogen.

Baking soda + apple cider vinegar +lemon juice twice a day

and chug lots of water

>all the google threads are sliding shit
Gas yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=vofqL3W6Aeg&t=26s [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=aNcjX3-Ldj0&t=6s [Open]

bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

breitbart.com/tech/2019/06/24/google-censors-video-exposing-google/
>Google Censors Video Exposing Google

moneyandmarkets.com/project-veritas-google-bias-plot/
>Project Veritas Uncovers Google Plot to Stop the ‘Next Trump Situation’

reclaimthenet.org/undercover-video-reveals-how-googles-biased-ai-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory/
>video reveals how Google’s biased AI isn’t a conspiracy theory

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/24/google-exec-project-veritas-sting-says-only-big-te/
>Google executive was caught on hidden camera declaring that the federal government should not break up the tech giant — because then it would be more difficult to prevent “the next Trump situation.”

dailywire.com/news/48804/whistleblower-heres-how-google-functions-highly-james-barrett
>Whistleblower: Here’s How Google Functions As A ‘Highly Biased Political Machine’

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/06/24/google-exec-breaking-up-google-will-make-it-harder-to-prevent-the-next-trump-si-n2548872
>Google Executive: Breaking Up Google Will Make It Harder 'To Prevent The Next Trump Situation'

theepochtimes.com/google-stealthily-infuses-political-agenda-into-products-to-prevent-trump-reelection-insiders-documents-say_2976582.html
>Google Stealthily Infuses Political Agenda Into Products to Prevent Trump Reelection

pjmedia.com/trending/project-veritas-reveals-googles-fairness-efforts-to-prevent-2016-from-happening-again/
>Project Veritas Reveals Google's 'Fairness' Efforts to Prevent 2016 From Happening Again

or just dont consume the toxic shit that is contraindicated for human health? if you insist on eating the jewish leaves atleast eat kale so it wont outright demolish your kidneys with oxalate

Popeye is huwite supremacist symbol now

>baking soda + acids
lol nigger what

i use pure stevia extract in liquid drop form. no sugar-drop or kindey stones for me!

nigger you what.

What is with all these random fucking concoctions people are suggesting. I blow my nose every day and I've never gotten a kidney stone either, coincidence or science???!!!!

stevia is 300x stronger than sugar with a fraction of a fraction of the calories. literally no downsides (with healthy-ish lifetyle). u cant be this retarded mein fren

how much sugar would you otherwise be consuming that kidney stones are a concern?

idk but this allows me to not have to be stingy with my food. i cook most my own so i just sacrifice a bit of my time. day of the rope doesnt spare the fatties

ive been spinnachpilled for a while but you have to be careful how much raw stuff you eat because theres a chemical that will fuck up your iron intake and give you some good light headedness

Don't overdo it on the stevia either, it fucks with your gut flora.

Big if true.

Attached: 1510971480348.png (991x599, 958K)

after I drink apple cider vinegar I swish baking soda around my mouth to protect the enamel on my teeth. not sure what that nigger's up to.

>in b4 banned for truth bombing

Why the fuck are these retards so obsessed with inventing pointless rules that they would ban a vastly common type of fucking food?

>What is with all these random fucking concoctions
A lot of people seem to believe that the secret to health is one or two special buttons to press and everything will work better. The reality is that most of it is down to genetics and not being TOO lazy; no amount of a specific chemical will change that, especially since people in non-ass-end-fourth-world countries get more than enough nutrients already.

The human body is not so fragile that it requires a ridiculous monotone strict diet of "good" food to function correctly, nor can it be powered up by increasing intake of certain chemicals. There's a reason why piss is yellow and shit is brown; lots of stuff in there that the body won't or can't use.

>Broccoli sprouts

Muh nigga! Anyone who works in industries with benzenes and other shitty cancer causing chemicals needs to be ingesting plenty of broccoli sprouts.

you know there is a difference in extracting a cemeical from a food to make a drug and eating the food right?

the secret is heavy exercise to build a reasonable amount of muscle and lung efffectly and heart power

Depending on your genetics, some issues like fatigue can be sorted with a couple of we’ll matched supplements. Methylation issues are one example

Yeah no shit you fucking moron.
It’s a fucking METAL.
Fuck you for trying to sound smart
>hurr um acktualey Homo Sapiens with XY chromosomes can be adversely effected by consuming too much of something
Uh yeah dipshit that’s what TOO MUCH means.
Fuck.
Hit yourself in the face

Attached: 43C94C6B-CE00-4106-8B01-4FAA37FF5E7E.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>adzuki beans
>7.5g protein/24.8g carbs
Excellent for post workout.

>whites mans plant food
>literally a Japanese word

What a loser.

>eating vegetables

Attached: 1559280565559.jpg (746x497, 228K)

based IIN user

I believe thats true of everybody... Dumbshit

Corned beef, onions, spinach... Mmmmmm.... Sauerkraut...

Bull shit. Eat tons of spinach with other foods. Duh.....

Drink a gallon of clean water a day. Intermittent fasting. It fixes most everything.

Popeye already was a “white supremacist” symbol. There’s literally cartoons of him beating up Japanese people and Africans.

I've read the modern carrot has about half the nutrition of the old carrots of the 1950's. This is due to all modern produce being greenhouse genetics, which are bred for size, and color. Certain harmful varieties of produce may be pushed on the goyim as a stealth poison. I used to always order spinach on sandwiches.

the navy is the first line of defense

I will remember some of this. I already eat a lot of onions and garlic. Usually eat broccoli once a week, but had never heard of broccoli sprouts.

That's what Jews do, they are sand niggers, and they don't know any better, so inevitably due to their hatred of mankind, and low sand nigger IQ, they fuck life up for everyone.

Your pic is of a dude who never ever got there on his own. This dude is a rhoid loser. He died from it. His muscles are not able to be supported by his own organs. Hes dead. And in reality, these bloated muscle types are weak. Bulk without strength is just a water baloon.

Eat a couple sandwiches of this for protein.

>poorfag meals
Or, eat some fucking meat for higher-quality protein that’s not lacking in amino acids, tastes good, and pairs well with rice or potatoes for a much better post-workout meal, faggot.

hands off my spinash

Attached: 1553289591655.jpg (1276x628, 97K)

With mustard

popeye was always redpilled and based,beats up that swarthy guy tryna get his olive

Popeye is one of /ourguys/

Attached: 9F37244B-7DEB-4584-8E20-2BCDE8E0BB82.jpg (317x289, 101K)

>onions
>garlic

Based and whitemanpilled

>jew
>using a japanese flag

What a loser.

Saved

Checked

He also beat his kids and I can't remember if he struck Olive oil but probably.

Attached: 1465277432567.webm (638x332, 2.96M)

Attached: 1466654054910.webm (504x360, 2.83M)

Attached: 3d26g2367dg623.gif (480x342, 2.72M)

I'm Popeye the sailor man
I live in a garbage can
I turned on the heater
And burned off my peter
I'm Popeye the sailor man

popeye memes are coming isn't it

>Spinach is toxic in large doses
please cite your sources chink

Attached: 1466635363881.webm (504x360, 1.12M)

Attached: letterrip.gif (480x240, 1.79M)

Just powder up iron and eat that in the equivalent dose found in one can of spinach, and you'll be good to go.

Balls of steel

b&r

Attached: C7DA3542-D9C8-49F0-BD15-64A8E6F71BDD.jpg (500x625, 55K)

Popeye is redpilled?
Quick, to the soimachine!

Attached: popeye the soy.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

The old Popeye was based, retarded frog

row row row row fight the power

Attached: moot romney.jpg (469x600, 178K)

have sex

>retard who doesn't know the difference between heme and non-heme iron
tl;dr plants have non-heme iron which is completely safe while heme iron is in animal products and unsafe

Turmeric is needed when you use pepper
Them combined, helps the heart

I mentioned that baking soda and lemon juice concoction for people who already have kidney stones. It's also good for people are dry fasting (drink before and after)

So donate blood.

Popeye did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1554370602665.jpg (451x351, 34K)