Mr. President

Mr. President...

You just know.

Attached: yang.png (1165x796, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextgenamerica.org/2020-straw-poll-results/
theappeal.org/black-men-disproportionately-represented-on-sex-offender-registries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 38C00434-1F69-4D09-9D46-5C0369FB9AF3.png (678x478, 454K)

He will say anything to get elected

>>free money
>>you like foreskin, yah me too
>>you don’t like foreskin, yah me neither
>>retweet me, I will pay you

>this beta asian faggot being president with his campaign hit being the muh $1k/mth neetbux
LMAOing at your life faggot, you probably thought Bernie Breadlinelovershekelstein had a chance in '16 too didnt you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

מיין אויסשטרעקן אַסכאָל איז גרייט פֿאַר איר טאַטעשי. 4 טשאַן פֿאַר די געווינען

what the fuck is this ching chang chong bullshit? why would we consider voting for a zipperhead

Litetally not making it past the Iowa caucus at latest.

KILL THE KIKES
HANG THE NIGGERS
DEPORT THE SPICS
GET DEM BAGS
YANG IS THE WHITE MAN'S ONLY TRUE CHOICE, VOTE WANG IN 2020 FOR YOUR FREE MONEY TO START THE RACE WAR

Attached: 1559770285917.jpg (1000x1314, 485K)

Fuck that left wing chink insectoid

I LOVE CHINA YAAAAAAAASS

Attached: 1552347519601s.jpg (221x250, 6K)

>what the fuck is this ching chang chong bullshit? why would we consider voting for a zipperhead

You might as well elect a slope, because it's all downhill from here.

Attached: 1554736204837.png (1400x586, 692K)

Attached: yang-galaxy.jpg (618x348, 36K)

lmao imagine thinking some rice cooker can win the dem nomination. Liberals hate asian men. If he ever polls around 10%(he won't) the debates are just going to be small dick jokes.

DO YOU LOVE NIGGERS, KIKES AND SPICS?
IF SO, VOTE ANYONE BUT YANG
IF YOU WANT ALL THOSE PEOPLE DEAD, VOTE YANG TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. THINK OF ALL THE GUNS AND AMMO YOU CAN GET WITH YOUR BAGS, user!

Attached: 1559772203960.jpg (474x623, 118K)

YANG IS THE Jow Forums CANDIDATE
HE WANTS JEWS AND NIGGERS DEAD
HOW CAN YOU DISAGREE WITH THAT?
DON'T BE A FAG, VOTE YANG!!!

Attached: 1558135184614.jpg (898x890, 296K)

Attached: 1561321693210.png (1000x1000, 294K)

if you know you know.
all it takes is winning the dem nomination. Trump will be free.

If Yang becomes president I'll eat my hat, since food will be too expensive

Attached: 1552031911226.png (972x1176, 689K)

he wont even get the Dem nomination why do people make threads about this guy? make the dude who literally killed a groundhog the strawman meme

BECAUSE WANG WILL KILL OR DEPORT ALL NON WHITES AND THOSE BAGS WILL MAKE US RICHER THAN NAZIS, HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THESE SIMPLE THINGS?!?!

Attached: 1554496910778.jpg (927x1200, 238K)

my captain, my king, my yang

>YANG
>KANG
COHENCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!!!!!

Attached: 1555454274124.jpg (456x599, 112K)

UBI will be the final major stroke to crash the economy. America has been inflating its currency for decades to pay its bills and the world is getting tired of it. There is no money to pay for these gibs like UBI, college tuition, the debt, unfunded liabilities, etc. You can’t tax the rich enough to pay for this.

Automation hasn’t taken over enough to where UBI is even remotely considerable. The government is going to print money like crazy and cause hyperinflation meanwhile stupid lazy neocommunist Americans save none of their money and just continue to spend it on stupid shit they don’t need.

It amazes me that halfway intelligent people aren’t screaming their lungs out at this insanity. It takes a high school level of economics to understand this situation. Yang is sincere in thinking he’s helping people but he doesn’t understand the consequences. Combine that with the fact most Americans have no idea how the economy actually works as well as all the old and new planned debt and it’s just begging for disaster.

nope. i knew trump would win from the very start.
just like i know yang will win this time.

everytime

Attached: The west is stupid while china watches.png (599x800, 407K)

it's not taxing the rich. it's paid for through a VAT which incidentally taxes the rich more while also taxing tech companies like Amazon
we're not printing new money, (because we're using you know, a VAT) so there is no inflation. you can't argue it's both too much tax and then also printing new money. sounds like you don't even know what you're criticizing so you just strawman it to be whatever you want

Lol these fucking shills

he's not from china smart one. his parents are from taiwan, they hate china. jfc

What are you boys going to do with your yangbux?

U shills need to up your game hope u r nor getting paid for this thread look how fucked up it went

yeah I know, Im just showing how asians are just kinda watching and learning. Im perfectly fine with any of them taking presidency, I encourage it infact.

>escalator
I'm in tears.

Attached: 1559817790072.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

would get my dream bike the ninja 400

Jesus fuck. Ok basic maths for Muricans. 330 million people times 1000 a month is 330 billion a month or 4 trillion a year. 2018 total GDP was just over 20 trillion. Where the fuck is the money gonna come from? That’s right they’ll have to print it.

Is this guy still polling at like 3% or nah?

Literally polling lower than Jeb!
that's pathetic

Attached: vd9nh8x7oik21.png (1500x1000, 1.9M)

you have to be over 18, so its like 250 million people.
also it replaces 95% of welfare. if you are getting $400 in food stamps and you switch to the $1000 you don't get both, it's one or the other.

3% in a field of 20 candidates is pretty good before the debates even hit.
also he is killing it in the betting markets, he's at 4th place right behind trump, biden, and warren

Attached: predictit_6_21_19_005800.png (944x690, 195K)

see car likee? take no problem

he's got that presidential looks

well he did say that white people will eventually see asians like they see jews currently as asian countries become more powerful and the white population continues to decline.
so there will be more resentment towards asians in the future similar to how jews are seen now.

According to a recent online poll, Yang is #3 overall among Democrats and tied for #1 with Warren among voters aged 18-35.

>You just know.
damn, youre right
lel

95 percent of welfare? You know that Medicare/Medicaid and social security are welfare programs and you’re delusional if you think the boomers are going to give that shit up. Total payments out to social security recipients alone will exceed the entire federal taxes taken in within the next decade or two.

he needs facial hair for that weak ass chin

Attached: tadr5tg8j9sz.jpg (1080x1080, 555K)

Source:
nextgenamerica.org/2020-straw-poll-results/

>#YANGGANG
#YANGGANG
>#YANGGANG
#YANGGANG

Attached: NextGenAmericaPoll.png (888x981, 76K)

Bump for Yang gang

they dont give that up you dipshit, its an opt in opt out system. do some research

He has one thing in common with Trump: they both have autistic children.

We are all his autistic child and he will give us AI gfs and 1000

He is the candidate that most resembles a frog, so he has that going for him

Based toad

Attached: Jiang_Zemin_Shanghai2001.jpg (220x264, 11K)

Huh, no kidding. Ok then.

>anti free speech
>actively trying to destroy the economy
>has no actual plan just trying to literally buy votes

exactly. ubi should replace welfare/food stamps/unemployment/ ect. not be exta gibs. how the fuck are we gonna afford $300000000000 a month without any inflation and significantly raising taxes?

I hope he gets elected. Im a landlord and you can bet your sweet ass im raising rent by a few hundred if i know all my tenants are getting an extra 12,000 a year

can anyone explain where yangs magical dollarydoos will come from?

>economic wellbeing
?????

Attached: yang is actually this retarded.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

Attached: yang hates right wingers and they aren't getting gibs.png (600x600, 358K)

you cant. prics will raise and taxes will raise. the wealth gap will grow to even greater heights, which is the one thing i like about dems

Attached: Yang gang tweet.png (800x600, 379K)

he wants to implement vat. so basically all that free money will disappear into the taxes paid to pay for it, with the rich pocketing their cut of course

Attached: yang killed himself.jpg (1600x872, 549K)

hello? any yang shill niggers wanna explain this 200billion in wellbeing magic money is?

Attached: 1530816706393.png (1704x2088, 1.03M)

>just handwaving away 300 billion fucking dollars
jesus christ

That sounds bad like the neetbux will be politicized. We shouldn't give it to niggers and Mexicans though

your ip range was just banned from neetbux

Who the hell is this guy? Is this what makes some ching chong popular? Neetbux?

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING WE ARE GETTING READY FOR THE NEXT ELECTION CYCLE ITS HAPPENING

Fuck!

>electing a chink

He is my second pic after tulsi.

Clever

why? hes laughably terrible

There's no way he said that.

*niggerbux.
You know damn well how the left is when it comes to labeling everything as far right.

Attached: bix nood yang 1000.jpg (723x570, 116K)

too bad. he did. all democrats and republicans are the same. They all suck jew cock especially zion don

Attached: yang the kike white genocider.png (1024x553, 663K)

Yang Bang on Thursday. Finally he’s going to drop out.

The rest of them shouldn’t even be allowed to run tbhbbq.

I hope yang wins but honestly I’m putting all my American money into Swiss francs at the first sign he’s actually getting elected. Can never be too safe.

They all look the same. They all bleed the same. Kill all Asians.

Another B+ Blood Monkey

It's not about getting our bag, it's about crashing the system, you low iq ape.

hurr i'm gonna crash the system durr

Attached: Joe+Jones.jpg (1338x647, 97K)

Collapse is coming. Might as well get paid to buy more food and ammo.

What's his stance on Israel's apartheid situation?

Attached: D71P665X4AMnjBZ.jpg (767x726, 82K)

user, it's not that America isn't ready for the first slope president, just not this slope.

Attached: o rry.jpg (217x225, 9K)

Is that yang gang discord still active, because by this point you really have to be deluded to think Yang is getting elected, much less make it that far in the primaries.

Attached: Carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>t. low IQ boomer.

Attached: 1552831736757.jpg (1162x756, 1.26M)

the zog rats in the thread hating Yang because he is anti dick mutilation and anti israel.
he is also pro white man, pro family unit, pro rural america, says democrats need to stop calling shit racist, said republicans need to worry about rural america and the working man.
etc. etc.
also promotes stay at home wives.
the man is great. gets my vote.

Attached: 1551771992636.jpg (2334x1368, 1.18M)

imagine having standards this low

Attached: costanza.jpg (140x239, 6K)

classic strawman. kek

Attached: yang shill buzzword bingo.png (321x383, 74K)

>voting diversity, love and tolerance will definitely stop zog

Attached: yang wiggers.jpg (221x250, 13K)

What the actual fuck? Is this your argument to convince me? How much are you getting paid to shill this across Jow Forums? 50 cents? Disgusting. Yang is an idiot, and anyone who thinks otherwise is one. Or he is trolling. UBI is a stupid idea right now. It's just gibs. Gibs is for niggers.

theappeal.org/black-men-disproportionately-represented-on-sex-offender-registries/
>Even though it’s unlikely that they commit sexual assault at higher rates than other ethnic or racial groups, nearly one of every 100 Black men is on a sex offender registry, a rate double that of white men.
HMMMMMMMMM

What exactly do you think I'm trying to convince you of?