Well, you guys have the attention span of gnats

Well, you guys have the attention span of gnats

Attached: 3CEF1389-ACE2-49DE-8E2C-0B7B5DC8DA5E.png (1200x492, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/senators/How_to_correspond_senators.htm
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What makes you think /we/ have forgotten anything cocksucker?
sage you shit post without even a BC link...

Attached: git_gud_by_bringer_of_doom_da85y0o-pre.jpg (753x1062, 70K)

We already knew

what is google?

Unleash the intellectual zyklon and help Sen. Josh Hawley destroy U.S. Code 230.
>What do?
[1] Disseminate info to normiesphere social media. No account? Good. You're not a bugman normie. Make one.
[2] contact senators and officials (below) to get the ball rolling and let them know what u think
———————————————————————————————
>Government correspondence
senate.gov/senators/How_to_correspond_senators.htm
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
———————————————————————————————
>Call and write. State and federal. Format below:

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

Attached: 1534148967532.jpg (602x600, 133K)

i can speak for myself and what i assume is a sizeable minority when i say that many of us have slipped into apathy. its not that we dont remember, we just dont care. leftism is intrinsically unstable but its an inevitable emergence of complex societies. the west will collapse, the free riders and parasites and hucksters who vote/legislate themselves a living will have no host. what remains is smaller societies with high homogeneity and social trust who embrace values that facilitate stable families and honest interactions. you cant change the course, just find likeminded people and build the future out of sight of the dying hegemon

It takes a brave, pious, saintly man to fuck with Google - after all, they have everyone's search history and if you use Android they have photos of your jizzing cock and cumface.

It is much worse than this:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

go out swinging (with your wallet / voice), faggot. go to your grave with your fists clenched to the sky. dont be a god damn s.o.y

Attached: 1560555996214.png (1000x764, 210K)

and thats what we're here to stop.

No, everyone already knows, and now these threads are annoying as fuck.

Attached: suicide-pepe-the-frog.jpg (600x600, 39K)

test

We’re trying to make this into a big enough story that it forces msm to report on it and then laugh at their mental gymnastics.

the problem is u faggots gone soft. u all just fling shit at the walls of our containment board and poop out a good meme once in a while. what happened to u

i bet only a handful, if that, actually followed through with contacting officials or attempted any redpilling outside our containment cage. fuck this is sad

Don't let it be forgotten like everything else. It's our job to keep to the grind

dude google is based i fucking love google ding bing wahoo

What kills me is the "FUCK GOOGLE!!! FUCK YOUTUBE!!!"
>has a phone with android
>at least OP doesn't

Attached: google android.jpg (750x375, 21K)

>BBC.jpg
WH*TE BOIS BTFO

Hey look its Google

why die trying to stop the inevitable when you can live creating the future? is this the west you want to save? its doomed. you want to save society? start by being a citizen

not calling it jewtube

fucking kike or a child.

Attached: 1541227528408.jpg (728x546, 107K)

i bet youre a fat slob