Why do people behave like this

Since when is internet tough guy the norm
Also... peak TDS

Attached: C3C933EA-9EB8-4FAD-899F-6B50B28064E1.jpg (1241x740, 265K)

What I wonder is this: why do seemingly normal white guys act like this. Blake is not a basedboy, not a Jew, not a Hollywood actor.

Why is he so fucking angry?

Incel or tiny cock or mean gf

Whether you support trump or not you gotta give him all the credit in the world to be able to have people this angry and foaming at mouth over anything he does

reminder that a few months ago these same "educated" idiots were saying there is no crisis at the border and refusing Trump's requests for congressional help

now that the sheer flood of them is causing problems all they want to do is blame trump

beyond pathetic

Attached: 1468924604453.jpg (500x500, 25K)

He rambles and looks like your average white trash meth head.

Because he has to live in a country full of retarded magaboomers. I can't really blame him.

Next thing when people start getting turned back at the border or deported they are gonna complain that they aren’t getting due process and that we should house them

He's been brainwashed in the public education system.

So sperging out like this makes him normal and better than retarded magaboomers?

Really? How many more fucking million south Americans are we supposed to let in? We have no heart because we want border laws enforced?

>checks Nosebook
>finds his "band"
>hilarity ensues

LMAO LOOK AT THIS DUDE!

ALSO NAME MY BAND Jow Forums

Attached: FB_IMG_1561517775671.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Onions george and band AIDS

American Intellectuals

The easiest response to this would be
“Where do we draw the line, if 50 million people from India and Southeast Asia wanted to come here, at what point does our heart run out or do we just let them all in”

Why do they always communicate like they are characters from 80s movies telling off the bully? I don’t understand? Do they think this is their moment, this is their moment to shine and show the world how virtuous they are? Serious fucking question? What are they thinking?

Attached: image.jpg (577x559, 323K)

#triggered
He's one of the many young people who know shit is fucked and they don't know how to fix it, so they direct their anger towards the person with the blame. It's nothing logical. Cmon boomers think for a second!

Die, millennial, die

Fall out onions.

It’s basically a watered down version of the “I’ll have you know I graduated from the top of my class at the marines....” pasta. Except it’s a lot more smug. I don’t even think it’s done for the likes of recognition, I think he just genuinely enjoys reading his own babble and creams his pants over how tough he sounds.

I heard a guy drumpfing in public at his wife the other day. She seemed really embarrassed

zoomers aren't embarrassed to act like internet tough guys because they've never been trolled for it since they've never experienced an internet where trolling is allowed

Hashtag dope

Lurk more shill

Does this spacing help you understand me

He’s right though

>you will live long enough to watch livestreams of faggots like this being shot in the street

Attached: born to honk.png (925x1047, 219K)

I have a solution.

Close the borders so wages can ride and rents can fall. Everyone that counts wins.

Fall out S 0 Y
Kek

i bet he edited this 200 times

RENT
FREE
IN
THEIR
HEADS

>I'm incapable of rational thought and resort to ad hominem
Wow what a surprise. Boomer die off when?

Did someone photoshop all their eyes to look the same?

>Retarded magaboomers
>triggered
>gets called shill
>hey man cool it with the ad hominem attacks
Strikes out in pain as he strikes

>not being able to read ids
Someone else mentions the word "megaboomer" and suddenly it's an attack on you. Literally triggered.

Your entire arguement in this thread hasn’t been ad hominem. Now on to actual discussion, where do you draw the line on illegal immigrants. Since he’s right, how many does your “heart and brain” allow you to accept

Has been*

I was just about to say overweight, flabby gf who's dead in bed, and blames you for it

I agree. But as I point out before, their argument is entirely non logical. Ask how they feel about welfare and they are in full support... Well, if we have open borders, and really good social services (welfare), what happens? They never think this far. You can redpill these people easily. The hard part is making them not swing to the other side of retardation.

All his friends feel the same way. He grew up listening to his parents express similar sentiments, he went to school with teachers who felt the same way, his classmates, friends, neighbors, and coworkers are all in the same boat. Some people just get swept up in it, as I'm sure happens here with some of the more malleable minds

Attached: 1520914939313.jpg (768x497, 547K)

I don’t really get this vibe at all. Seems to me liberals are running the show and anything remotely right wing is relegated to online pissing matches and AM radio.

>My lowered expectations 5.1/10 girlfriend has been fucking Tyrone on the down low and this is how I cope

He’s not right because you say he’s right. The answer is zero. None should be allowed in just to get a hand up when all they’re looking for is a handout. Claiming that that faggot poser in his meltdown tweet is right means it’s one of his gay boy bandmates or crein van buren himself trying to hotflex a bunch of gay leftist bullshit and whoever disagrees gets called a boomer magatard.

Heaven has a wall and border controls and if you aren't authorized to enter, you can go to hell.

Because hes a faggot.

The abortions

I bet he works out at the library.