When did it all get so fucked up???

I have been working in the corporate world for 10 years.

I'm sick and fucking tired of these types of asshats.

They've ruined ANYTHING that actually requires SKILLS and INTELLIGENCE.

I never used to care about race, sex or religion. Now I hate, blacks, pajeets and women. ALL because of this stupid fucking narrative.

I'm leaving behind a 130k salary, 20k+ in bonuses and benefits because this shit is just too much. I'm going to go live with my old ass parents and create something useful to the world and not give a flying FUCK about race, sex. Instead I'm going to hire programmers based on WHAT THE FUCK THEY KNOW AND HAVE WORKED ON.

When did it all get so fucked up??? Now I know why Terry Davis went mad.

Attached: wtf_is_this.png (557x711, 42K)

>FUCK about race, sex. Instead I'm going to hire programmers based on WHAT THE FUCK THEY KNOW AND HAVE WORKED ON.
race traitor boomer

Attached: boomer farmers-vert.jpg (878x1525, 1M)

I don't think I disagree with anything she's saying but generally I agree hiring managers for technical roles don't really do much good.

nice larp, faggot.
What this Jewish nigger failed to mention was that all her hires were non-White.

Bumping because HR is a disaster.

literally all of these were made up

Sounds like that's what she is doing you, you fucking mong. She didn't say to hire blacks because they're black; she said that she gave people chances who others would dismiss. Not hiring an excellent worker simply because they had been in jail is beyond boomer-tier.

dafuq is a
>JD
>SPHR
?

>create something useful to the world
like a law that states that once found guilty of corruption you will be drowned?

program the perfect sexbot hip thrusting action. It's not for me, it's so we can save humanity from the wrath of the incels

A cruel faggot.

>I never cared about race, sex or religion
>until I saw what black liberal women do to their workplace
huh, who woulda guessed?

>he was way smarter, innovative, and creative than me

Attached: Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

/thread

>He was way smarter, innovative, and creative than me!
>Never met someone so devoted and committed than her career
>HR Manager
checks out

assuming JD is Juris Doctor at least that's the only JD I know of. SPHR is probably something made up

>HR retard hiring people who actually do work besides herself

HR is the most useless position ever made, I believe it was only made available to give someone a job with no skills.

black women literally have sub 80 iq

a nigger.

While these anecdotes could certainly be true, I'm not sure companies would rather deal with legal punishment and public relations fallout from lack of diversity hiring than deal with the risk of the fallout and disaster that befalls a company that hired a criminal who went on to rob them / others or even kill someone.

You're thick. She didn't hire them because of their flaws and shortcomings but despite them - and it sounds like they worked out great.