RIP TONY

It would have been his birthday Jow Forums. They’re calling the b-day Boudain-day to celebrate. Cool, great, dude. But nothing makes sense. Suicide.

What went so wrong.

Attached: 05A44962-16D7-4B5B-B6EE-F01293883810.jpg (750x563, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
papercitymag.com/restaurants/anthony-bourdain-bans-white-people-houston-show-parts-unknown-cnn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What went so wrong.
read his book, dude was an addict

F

He was a pedo. Rest in piss tone tone

he was a jew. good riddance.

Anti white

Attached: 20190605_174605.jpg (2048x1152, 1.2M)

Naw. Dude was clean for years. Lots of respect for that.

t. OP - ex smack addict.

>What went so wrong.

These murderous cunts.

Attached: mcgowan-argento.jpg (681x383, 42K)

There’s literally a clip of this dude talking about how everyone should race mix into a single colour to stop racism

F

WHY IS THAT ROASTIE CUNT NOT IN JAIL FOR UNDERAGE RAPE???

WHY DO HOLLYWOOD ELITES GET OFF EVERY FUCKING TIME???

>What went so wrong
standard ashkenazic mental illness

Traitors get the rope

He was weak

PRESS S TO SPIT ON THIS JEW
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

S

Either she goes to jail for rape, or i go to jail for curb-stomping her privileged ass

Rest in piss liberal faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs

papercitymag.com/restaurants/anthony-bourdain-bans-white-people-houston-show-parts-unknown-cnn/

jew. worked for cnn. friends with numerous satanists, including obama, anderson cooper, david choe. lied about his background. got his tv spot thanks to his mother.

Hollywood women get away with it. Hollywood men lose everything for being in the same room as an underage girl

He literally got woke to the hollywood satanic pedo elites, and it broke him.

He was a middle aged edgy retard who fell in love with Asia Argento like the tard he was. And due to his weakness and dependency he let her break him.
Ramsay > Bourdain

>What went so wrong.
NXIVM

bourdain is not a chef. i cannot understand why people call him that to this day.

>Giving a fuck about a dead kike...

Attached: retarded.jpg (300x300, 30K)

fuck him

Poor Bourdain got to be a chad for a while... and then got cucked so hard by his evil pizzagate girlfriend that he took one final trip to FlavorTown, with no reservation

A moment Jow Forums will appreciate. In "Parts Unknown" on the first episode where he goes o Mexico, he tries iguana and spits it out and says it tastes like actual shit. It's the only scene I found in the show of him openly hating on the food, right if front of the people who made it too. Based.

>Ramsay
I think you mean Marco Pierre White.

Attached: marco-pierre-white.png (615x407, 535K)

His wife banged a 16yo kid

Apparently you didn't read the part where the due was clean for like decades and decades.

Not true.

Also not true but according to Jow Forums everyone is a jew and no one is white so...

Yeah on his show on CNN which I'm pretty for sure he was constantly lying too about to keep up with what they were telling him to say for his new audience.

>All these faggots mad about Tony being a "liberal" because he had a show on CNN

>They never read or watched anything he ever did outside of CNN proving how much he was faking "liberal" for the camera and boomer audience.

I hate to speak ill of the dead but if you ever watched his show it was clear he was a raging leftist and he was like a 16 year old kid who think hes punk in a grown mans body

>All these faggots mad about Tony being a "liberal" because he had a show on CNN
see
he was anti white kike, I'm glad he offed himself, he was a faggot

I have been a chef since 2000. An executive chef since 2008. This man has been a giant inspiration in my career. Politics aside, he was a great man, chef, mentor, and inspiration to all people like me. He will always be missed greatly. I hope the bluefish is good on the other side chef. It is humble, just as you were. Thank you for your knowledge, we will never forget you

He was always subtly doing stuff like that. You had to catch it. His first show, back in like 2002 he was in the Philippines at this coffee shop/gun range. He loved guns. He loved drinking coffee and shooting guns. On the CNN show, he was talking to gun-owners in the Southwest. He was pretending to be more liberal again "Well I'm from New York and like a NYC liberal I'm not into guns... but maybe... I don't know... maybe guns are fun?" He was still shooting really well and visibly enjoying it.

The point was the man loved his TV show and his crew and was trying to keep those people in business for years. He faked a lot of stuff for the cameras so he could show the world the actual good stuff.

He was a washed up addict who traveled all of the world meeting different people in different cultures. I think he stumbled upon something so horrific that he wasn't supposed to see and he either couldn't cope, or he was offed for what he had seen. Also, have you ever worked in a kitchen? Its a shit show, not to mention his peak boomer age which would have put him working in that environment right at the height of cocaine usage...
So there are my thoughts.

Attached: 50 cal up the butt.jpg (1024x916, 231K)

I just said everything on that show is a fucking lie and apparently you can't fucking read...

>t. carls jr fry cook
>now sizzler sous chef

You wish. I am a fine dining chef for a very prestigious private restaurant company. I make more money than you could off of a bullshit degree.
I inspire my team and take degenerates and turn them into regular people. What have you done with your life? That's right, nothing. You have no idea what happens in my world.

HANG IN THERE

Attached: noose.png (800x750, 915K)

interviewing someone doesnt mean agreeing with them.
he's not saying this, he's just interviewing the guy

Tony was into some fucked up shit and it corroded his soul. It's a shame a chose self destruction over repentance.

he found out his girl was fucking around on him. hung himself over it. awalt

Hes a fucking Jew for sure, was also a kalergi nigger so theres that as well.

He supported Asia Argento's #MeToo bullshit, then found out that #SheToo was a pedo before getting publicly cucked by her. Such a shame. I got to meet him when I was a chef, and he was super fucking genuine and cool.

I teared up a little bit when he died. I have a few of his books.

Even if he was a liberal Jew, he at least made a halfway decent show.

I was pretty crushed. I still have a few episodes of his show on my DVR that I can't bring myself to watch, because after I have there will be nothing left but the memories.

Spit
Spit
On this pompous faggot.

Pathetic beta male who killed himself over a whore.

Attached: bourdain.jpg (2000x468, 422K)

>Ramsay
They're ALL vampires, user

Attached: gordon_ramsay_one_eye.jpg (193x261, 7K)

>joins cnn
>goes over the edge
hmmm