Red pill me on what this nip did to earn his wings

And who's idea was it for televising this war?

Attached: Saigon Execution.gif (376x278, 2.94M)

The guerilla who got capped in that famous photo was a rapist and murderer himself iirc

he was part of the kong and was caught murdering police and their families

What strikes me about this video is how coldly and quickly it's done. He doesn't even wait or hesitate half a second, he practically fires before the gun is pointed at the guy's head. You expect a dramatic pause but there's nothing just swift execution.

Because that General is drunk.

That’s being a man

lol nip logic

Attached: 6a00cd9704c4cb4cd500e398aa03dd0005-500pi1.jpg (500x375, 64K)

lol not the first person he killed

He was a communist

Yeah he should have stopped and cried like a bitch first

that is actually a sign of him NOT being cold

if you kill a man and want to push through the resistance you have to do it quick because your emotions will prevent it

Attached: 1463470802408.jpg (1280x768, 232K)

>Max Hastings, writing in 2018, noted that Lém was in civilian clothes and was alleged to have just cut the throats of South Vietnamese Lt Col Nguyen Tuan, his wife, their six children and the officer’s 80-year-old mother. This prompted the summary execution by Brigadier General Nguyễn Ngọc Loan with his .38 Special Smith & Wesson Bodyguard revolver.

What the fuck is the problem? This fucking nip deserved it.

Attached: 1508379295821.jpg (936x927, 73K)

is she ok?

What is that a pic of because I ain’t clicking that shit

Tet Offensive and all major cities were overrun by Vietcong sappers. Camera dude was probably just being smart and sticking by friendlies with rifles.

Attached: 1d198e301ad28b7ea32d0cfcbfac28c9.jpg (565x720, 91K)

Yes, currently enrolled at Harvard.

Baby with its head smashed open.
(Was fixed though, currently enrolled at Harvard.)

Let's see, commie faggots demand gibs kill, loved ones.
I'd saw his fucking head off.

>Nip
the Vietnamese are gooks, get it right

>(Was fixed though, currently enrolled at Harvard.)
Hmmm I see a lot red. Must have got a head transplant

he wasn't a nip he was a gook and he was also a rat

No problem with it. I know the media at the time used it to turn public opinion against the war by making it out as if civilians were being executed. Not really mentioning that the tet offensive was Kong soilders blending in dressed as civilians. Just wanting to see if anyone could fill me in further on the context

Apparently the trigger man managed to live out his last days running a deli in Virginia after Saigon fell

womens soccer
usa v thailand
the gif

Attached: kjbinh.jpg (598x398, 31K)

Socialized medicine rules, stupid chud.

not Nips these are jungle gooks from Vietnam. The "victim" was the leader of a Vietcong undercover assassination death squad who had just murdered a family.