How clear can you think?

Imagine being so retarded you look at this evidence and still think your on a flat plane or spinning ball in space.

imagine being so egotistical and prideful it literally blinds your very eyes from revealing the truth to you.

Imagine beleving something everyone else holds as self-evident yet still seek for truth.
what a doublethink, if your seeking for truth it must be hidden, and if its hidden (occult) most people will not be aware.

The sun is gonna stop and they are gonna put us all in fucking WAL-MART fema camps and blame God to justify a united war of "humanity" in rebellion of a "cruel" creator, all under the guise of heliocentric Alien invasion bs. Wernher von Braun tried warning you why didnt you listen?

RX-84
your all on the list Ill see you there.

Attached: CRYSTALclearcognition.png (1897x755, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_anomaly
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: C0HWJEW (1).png (1649x738, 199K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 152K)

if the earth's concave how come the water doesn't pool in the middle?

>he thinks he knows how physics works

Co-habitation between the centripetal and centrifugal lift/sink force due to magnetic flux within the celestial sphere.

Things pushed to the outside, and things being pulled to the center, ever so slightly. Thats why we experience more of a "push" force than a "pull" this is also why bullets sink to west and rise to east because the "push" force that is pushing all things away from center is stronger than the inverse centripetal convergent "pull" force.

Attached: download (1).png (960x540, 198K)

hey Faggot mason/fbi/cia/mi5 nigger

You can try all you want but its probably easier just to 404' this whole thread

Attached: download (2).png (480x466, 139K)

wake up.
Im actually begging you.

Attached: download (6).jpg (594x499, 54K)

>The sun is gonna stop and they are gonna put us all in fucking WAL-MART fema camps and blame God to justify a united war of "humanity" in rebellion of a "cruel" creator, all under the guise of heliocentric Alien invasion bs
Sounds so boring.

Attached: 20190616_121624.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

WAL-MART

MARSHAL- LAW

Accept the mark and recieve a bunk in unedrgrund bunker complex via maglev's, or you and your whole family get scorched

Still think its boring?

Attached: download (14).jpg (474x474, 12K)

beautiful, man .
well done!

Attached: download (13).jpg (663x499, 68K)

rundown pls. I don't get it.

i'm digging these optical insights OP. what's your stake in this? hobbyist? i might have something to run by ya if ya got a sec

dang OP I can't find the image I'm thinking of but it was a photo or more likely a video similar to pic related of an imminent solar eclipse.

the moon intersected the sun's disc at the 2 o'clock position or so, and the shadow was immediately cast in the 6 o'clock position on the earth below. i understand this is some kind of optical illusion like the ones you are posting but i'm still searching to put a name to it. any thoughts?

Attached: 3213E14C00000578-0-_Oh_my_God_Oh_my_God_Here_we_go_Look_at_this_Oh_my_God_It_s_comi-a-22_14576556384 (962x483, 68K)

Kek what the fuck are you doing

he's posting freemason shit. Pillars of Boaz and Jachin.

OP stop being a fag and post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_anomaly
Gravity and geoid anomalies caused by various crustal and lithospheric thickness changes relative to a reference configuration

> UNCHECKED QUADS
Praise be, THIS IS NOW A FLAT EARTH THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ax_YpQsy88

Attached: pontchartrain-btfo.webm (852x480, 2.27M)

>your all on the list Ill see you there.
Great Truth spoken here.

Attached: Trump (81).jpg (930x698, 160K)

>Imagine beleving something everyone else holds as self-evident yet still seek for truth.

Attached: N1OqiUs.jpg (345x285, 24K)