Alright Jow Forums, we gotta fix our board. aiyahj6aiWiiwohz5Oluoxa6thieziev

Alright Jow Forums, we gotta fix our board. aiyahj6aiWiiwohz5Oluoxa6thieziev

Mods/Jannies are working against us and look at Jow Forums as some sort of cesspool of hate and bigotry.
This attitude of theirs has turned this board into a safe haven for D&C shills, muzzies and trolls to say the stupidest of the things to get a thread derailed so that no meaningful conversation takes place at all.
You guys really need to stop taking the bait and responding to these idiots hoping you can instill some rational in them since that's the last thing they are looking for in a conversation. Their whole idea is not to engage in a meaningful conversation but to slide a particular thread to a nether of bullshittery.
If we don't follow some agreed upon fundamental principles our conversations would always keep being poisoned by D&C shills.

Just like any given country requires common ideals and culture for it to be successful, so does an online board.

This the list of things that I suggest we should follow as a start:
1. Download 4chanX. Link: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/Jow Forums-x/ohnjgmpcibpbafdlkimncjhflgedgpam
2. Filter all memeflags
3. Filter garbage one-liner low-effort NPC responses
4. Whenever you're replying to a thread and some idiot starts attacking your country and not your argument -- don't respond AT ALL. Filter his unique ID and move on. If he's doing the same to others as well, report his posts as "low-quality posts"
5. Report these kind of threads as soon as you notice them:
- "X are not white"
- "X country/people hate thread"
- Threads where OP put ZERO effort and posted just a single line response or article link
Either put the article content in greentext or give an archive.is link.

Continued...

Attached: block_memeflaggots.png (1358x2069, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5JG0buZE
Jow
google-analytics.com/analytics.js'
s.4cdn.org
s.4cdn.org
google.com
google.com
gstatic.com
cdn.mathjax.org
cdn.mathjax.org
cdnjs.cloudflare.com
rawgit.com
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/
pastebin.com/inGcYF5W
pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pic related
Exhibition A.

Do you remember when memeflags were introduced? They were introduced because racists and D&C shills on this board managed to convince Jow Forums admins & mods somehow that Jow Forums is inherently a racist and hate driven board.
You know how they managed to convince them? By non-stop raids and attacking people of different countries with the most hateful rhetoric you can imagine.
The admins were given the impression that this sort of rhetoric and hate would never stop unless they do something about it and thus they introduced memeflags to let anyone anonymize their country since they assumed this would lead to only the content of their argument being talked about while the sliders would've no ground to attack people of different countries for belonging to those countries.

This was a big win for the shills, since now they could troll without ever getting caught in their act.

Now we need follow our agreed upon principles and stick by it. If you follow them, trust me these shills/trolls would have to succumb and live through their miserable lives without those seconds of famedom that keep feeding them to come back here which they're able to achieve through pitiful drivels.

It's very simple what we have to do to purge the plague.

Attached: 1561425749018.png (1920x3000, 1.24M)

Moreover, if I despise someone more than the feminazis/muzzies/commies/SJWs -- it's the effing NPCs.

They always fail to come up with an original response and rather regurgitate some overused and tired one liner that maybe some clever guy came up with in response to something way in the past.
These mentally challenged beings spam it over and over until the thread becomes full of inbreds shreiking basically the same thing in every other post.

Despite this place being a bastion of perspective and resolve from all kind intellects from ALL over the world, these NPC morons that have inhabited this board for some time now (and basically invaded Jow Forums from places like Jow Forums and what not), have utterly failed to learn from the best of us on how to curate a response with a new perspective on something with actually meaningful sentences inspired from true rational.

I say, filter out all these kind of responses along with the memeflaggots. They're as much of a cancer to this board as the memeflaggots themselves.

Here, if someone needs my help constructing regex for one of overused one liner responses, let me know. I'll curate a regex for you. Hell, I'll curate a regex for all the cancerous one liner reponses that plague this board, I've been lurking thread to thread a lot more than I should. I don't care, as long these cretins get totally BTFO'd from Jow Forums I'm not resting a second.

UPDATE:
>pic related
This is draft list of low-effort NPC responses, please suggest me more phrases or let me know how this list can be improved.

pastebin.com/5JG0buZE

Attached: lMpq2DhydTLv4dGBqxwdYWQxUE_v5e0t.png (1233x162, 20K)

I would be posting this thread regularly to keep people informed, if you wish to not see this thread again in your catalog, add the following regex to your general filters like the manner in pic related: /aiyahj6aiWiiwohz5Oluoxa6thieziev/;op:only

Attached: 2.jpg (226x501, 33K)

Here are the Regex codes for all memeflags:

/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Anarchist$/
/^Black Nationalist$/
/^Confederate$/
/^Communist$/
/^Catalonia$/
/^Democrat$/
/^European$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Gadsden$/
/^Gay$/
/^Jihadi$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Muslim$/
/^National Bolshevik$/
/^Nazi$/
/^Hippie$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Republican$/
/^Templar$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^United Nations$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Commie$/
/^DEUS VULT$/

Nice virus you fucking streetshitter

If anyone wishes to understand how filters work, I made this graphic to shed some light on regex basics.

It's not a comprehensive guide, of course -- but it should've definitely give you an idea how you curate regexes rather easily.

Attached: filters_explained.png (1700x2069, 274K)

>installing spyware called "4chanx"
nope.

Direct link to the 4chanX website - Jow Forums-x.net/

If you despise google webstore, which I'm sure you must do by now given what they've been up to lately then side-load the extension on any chromium based browser by to going to 4chanX website.

Attached: XsEUeEZE5vlQbH44yH6_9cQRVZdkSG2u.png (1912x906, 216K)

Not all memeflags are bad. I try to be useful with my shitposts.
By the way, use the userscript instead of the add-on. It gets updates faster.

Nah, 4chanX is legit. Is an userscript that adds a lot of tools and functions to Jow Forums. From stuff like an easier captcha, a dump list funtion, advanced filters, direct links to archived versions of posts, more sites for reverse image search, protection against Hiro's malicious javascript and ads, custom board lists, a gallery mode, a better catalog, etc. Pic related is a screenshot of the easier captcha and dump list feature.

Attached: 1534261148368.png (620x1360, 632K)

Thank you based poo. Cleaning up Jow Forums one thread at a time.

Real talk: How do I mass filter generals? I tried this
#/general/i;boards:pol;op:only
but it doesn't work

Remove the #, bro.

The '#' tells the script to ignore the line altogether.

Your regex should be: /general/i;boards:pol;op:only

oh shit thanks

anybody know the css to add a (you)? I used to know it but lost my settings, it was real simple I just don't script and can't quite remember it, it was something like
>fkr549fj89r3%^&*((*^% (you)

I'll try to include all the best responses from the previous threads in the bump posts -- to keep this thread productive.

Attached: Gy9IXgD5LpPIUeoSkxcRqUnStnMSpLo9.png (1249x216, 68K)

4chanX is fucky on brave.
I have to use chrome and it's pissing me off.

I do try and not shitpost very often.. discussion is possible here, the amount of shitposting isn't much worse than the BBS's when I was 13, so I think this is just normal conversation when around a lot of younger males.

Been using it on Brave myself. The experience have been very pleasant.

Please specify the bugs/glitches you've faced, bro.

Captchas. They don't register. An error occurs when trying to submit a post.

So nubro here I'm trying to figure out what this place is all about. I thought /pol was supposed to be filled with these kind of comments like that's the point. You have a internet board where you can't be censored and your just asking for everyone to censor everyone else by themselves. It just seems kind of stupid, wouldn't it be better to just ignore the raids?

core.min.1036.js:1 Refused to load the script 'google-analytics.com/analytics.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src s.4cdn.org s.4cdn.org google.com google.com gstatic.com cdn.mathjax.org cdn.mathjax.org cdnjs.cloudflare.com rawgit.com 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'". Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback.

Use the Dissenter browser you plebs.

Uncaught Error: No reCAPTCHA clients exist.
at ZA (recaptcha__en.js:525)
at Object.ir [as reset] (recaptcha__en.js:516)
at :4:36
at :5:11
at Function.$.add (:4900:19)
at Function.$.globalEval (:5073:7)
at Function.$.global (:5079:16)
at Object.destroy (:22151:11)
at Object.save (:22181:16)
at HTMLTextAreaElement. (:22140:24)

Alright, now I see what you'e getting at.

Let me help you understand how Google has utterly tried to play God with Captchas.

They want access to your Google account cookies to prove you're a human. They did this to make everyone register for a google account. If you try to solve google captcha without a google account, you'll have a very bad time.

To solve this, you gotta turn the Brave shields down when browsing Jow Forums.

Attached: d6HqoAeF1alKA6Pk8RAJJBnyAjPjv5z8.png (364x311, 15K)

bump

Attached: LIEYZ34OQOcsrvlAaRwn4v2WDbIreSfr.png (1899x263, 86K)

Somebody write one that bans everybody NOT with a "meme flag" Fucking Reddit nazis ass pussy's

Bumping for you, my hindu friend.

>You know how they managed to convince them? By non-stop raids and attacking people of different countries with the most hateful rhetoric you can imagine.
This is revisionism and you are a newfag.

this thread again! what you gain from posting this shit pajeet?

bump

>thought /pol was supposed to be filled with these kind of comments like that's
No.

Jow Forums oldfags managed to piss everyone off with their "introspection skills" into things, even the site creator, m00t. He swore to fuck this board up and wanted every oldfag to regret for pissing him off.

This lead to all admins/jannies being trained to discourage all efforts of having real/honest discussion on Jow Forums and m00t even disabled captcha for more than a few days to make this board a safe haven for shitposters. You guys remember that time when it happened? They wanted every oldfag to feel sorry to have pissed the ultimate authority on chans, the mods.

>You have a internet board where you can't be censored and your just asking for everyone to censor everyone else by themselves
lurk some more and you'll understand what NPCs and shills do on this board. Every response is like a programmed bot, some regurgitated bullshit, the purpose of this activity is to discourage responses like that since they are essentially spammers and the kind of cancer we always have wanted to purge from this board.

>that's revisionism
>no sources
>no rebuttal
>you are a newfag
And you're a shill.

Phone posters rejoice!

Kuroba app for phones blocks all memeflaggots if you're not browsing on a PC: github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/

Attached: phone_posters.png (1494x830, 64K)

Ultimately, based pajeet is offering a tool to do what all the smart people should already be doing: don't respond to obvious shills or slide threads, or meme flags.

Attached: fonz.jpg (1024x768, 29K)

bump

Attached: 8vBf4lAzGBpKImkMQHeN4ER534wTFVAe.png (1897x223, 47K)

bump

Attached: VTDDAvdizXS3DxQptiJEczvBkxLxt2PR.png (1868x223, 70K)

Bravo poo. You honor your family.

bump

Attached: mvNfOj6W0nFXjay8JAFs19MitMfBOTpX.png (764x151, 12K)

Bump.

bump

Attached: 5wBhqvz_DBLF0VCm7rLcjJPb_qdX7dOL.png (1055x360, 59K)

bump

Attached: A5x14I_mIzB94F86KjkN4O0WBI24Fkg5.png (677x361, 24K)

Imagine being told to use a toilet so often that you explode and start filter crusade
Nice work op

bump

Attached: k0RkAjBMvzJh8dIfXJKDodRuDnNfCuPi.png (1074x112, 12K)

bump

bump. made comments seem like not shit and mke the board not seem as shit
seriously did it 2-3 days ago maybe when u first did it and like 99.5% improvment. still good conversations

Don't forget to filter out Canada and India as well. They might as well be meme flags

Will I get a call from an official indian microsoft technician to unblock my windows in exchange of a fee?

bump, keep up the good work Pajeet!

bump

Attached: iM2b47MYZxwTPrAkjxHiFYvjAF5vTcn0.png (882x169, 31K)

bump

Attached: EGUuQr6UTOby7SHShPOMF4iqCTn8eDql.png (951x221, 53K)

bump

Attached: oRhydHqEc9c0cHIunjZWV3xGqXuTXn2K.png (610x112, 8K)

Memeflags are not inherently bad

>pic related
Example of how some demented morons ruin threads.

Attached: demented_moron.png (1689x3289, 600K)

Old thread, very relevant.

Attached: old_thread.png (1724x1310, 334K)

Kek holy shit bro you've been posting these threads since 3 days constantly and self bumping them like a retard.

Was it the Auastraloid posters who rustled your jimmies so hard?

If you want censorship why don't you go to r*ddit?

bump

Attached: S_Oq0dZGoIf6MbZutVMZ1kDVE7N2uAlA.png (748x110, 8K)

bump

Attached: 6Yq24pGWY4o_OorlHNxFDzxPTqupRqoY.png (1842x193, 84K)

bump

Attached: 2.png (700x194, 14K)

Attached: 3.png (1789x239, 80K)

You're doing Lord Brahma's work, poo.

bump

Attached: 4.png (1259x336, 87K)

Cross thread test for filters

bump

Attached: I16yPAnagRUANjXs4GUhow0yGSS5wXDO.png (1066x170, 20K)

bump

Attached: uannTbBHqowwNZX1ZXfTrOJHFRH2aJ1D.png (743x92, 7K)

Curating javascript to delete all memeflaggot OPs from Catalog.

Almost done with the script.

Attached: QIUtIMpliHW9IhBXPA9d_aC5dwRke5ep.png (1920x558, 58K)

Based pajeet bump

What do you think of this?

Memeflaggot OPs TOTALLY BTFO'd.

Attached: uO7tB2iepEWJ0D3YXi7tHktN8xnDUNyS.png (1920x917, 690K)

Improving script.

It works in the background as you're browsing the catalog. It automatically deletes all memeflaggot OPs.

Attached: bump.gif (336x252, 2.78M)

bump

Attached: bump.gif (402x227, 1.82M)

Reddit censorship is on ideas, not on the freedoms to speak coherently whilst some autistic mutt is screeching in the background for everyone to kill themselves because his prowess in argument and rational discussion are effectively useless.

I did it Jow Forums.

I did what was necessary to purge memeflaggots from catalog.

Here is the script:
pastebin.com/inGcYF5W

Attached: purge_memeflaggot_OPs.png (1489x1888, 224K)

Yay, I'm now immortalized on some else's HDD.

bump

Attached: eeafe9621b0c0bfb9bf8e032af8b05c4.307x197x80.gif (307x197, 1.8M)

bump

Attached: 1561470938657.gif (440x272, 2.32M)

bump

Attached: bump.gif (400x228, 2.09M)

mr pajeet, phoneposter here
how to fix handshake failed
on clover even kuroba
i know my isp banned Jow Forums. org
how to bypass that so i can post with the app?
i can only post with web browser because i messed with browser about dns setting

Sorry, I've never posted using phone.

I can definitely try to help you however. Can you send me the screenshots of the errors that the app shows you?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-26-18-32-29-124_com.github.adamantcheese.chan.png (720x1280, 161K)

Have you downloaded FacebookX yet?

Attached: 15615489003196285815538192370565.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

Ignorance is bliss. It's still there though.

Hey Wallmart bro, how are you doing?

Hey bro, thanks for the screenshot. I'll try to see if they're any fixes to this in my free time.

Meanwhile, I hope some Kuroba phone user might help you out. Thanks for the error screenshot.

The same ol' same ol'. Everyday is, has, and will always be the same.

Attached: 1561549137245891516063387295524.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Haha. I like your simple life.

>a life of living paycheck to paycheck where I'm one disaster away from complete homelessness
>simple
Well. At least it's a slightly positive way of looking at things.

Attached: 1561549386736945118242964248846.jpg (2560x1440, 1.09M)

Wut. I didn't know your life was in turmoil, bro.

Seriously?! Wow. Now you've just made me sad.

Based poo cleaning up the internet streets. Doing God’s work my lad.

I'm not here to depress people. My photography acts as a motivator to those having doubts in their own lives.

Attached: 15615496514538675939133825132496.jpg (2560x1440, 625K)

What do you mean? I've always found joy looking at your pictures.

bump

Attached: bump-gif-21.gif (400x210, 2M)

bump

Bro, did you look at the script?

pastebin.com/46Ke4n4V

It would delete all memeflaggot OPs from catalog page.

Based India tech support doing Lord's work.

Attached: 121345565656.jpg (680x510, 47K)

bump

Attached: bump.gif (489x250, 1.03M)

bump

Attached: Bump.gif (500x241, 889K)

bump

Attached: fat_guy_belly_bump.gif (250x188, 1.32M)