twitter.com/YouTubeInsider/status/1143685228126281728

Attached: file.png (1128x464, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs&t=338s
youtube.com/watch?v=0r7pnMVNvPE
youtube.com/watch?v=aciYyYM2gQs
youtube.com/watch?v=TsQFYceNZS8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Microsoft_Corp.
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=F6PUbpz41hs&t=338s

yes keep hitting them hard

Except those who use the word nigger and faggot

Attached: file.png (850x1654, 845K)

Attached: file.png (842x1486, 633K)

Attached: file.png (854x1746, 918K)

Attached: file.png (850x1638, 979K)

Attached: file.png (842x1638, 624K)

Attached: file.png (850x1618, 1.01M)

Attached: file.png (852x1486, 941K)

Can we get Project Veritas, Steven Crowder, and all the AdPocalypse and removed channels to do a class-action suit? Preferably in a jurisdiction with private prosecution.

Attached: GS.jpg (1280x721, 87K)

So what's actually the worst thing that could happen to those people?

Attached: 1546996618220.png (750x750, 169K)

Attached: file.png (850x1576, 618K)

>we apply our policies fairly and without political bias

Attached: 1554046023940.jpg (648x484, 58K)

Every single asset of Alphabet gets seized and tons of people go to prison.

they demonitized that one Nintendo nigger and he killed himself, boy oh boy are they fucked if they cant stop that angle

Attached: file.png (846x1806, 779K)

All creators are held to the same standard. The standard is that you have to share our political views.

Something to do with congress I think

>If we just keep lying this will go away
Honestly how could they even try to deny it at this point?

The end is nigh

Attached: 39b.jpg (1506x552, 250K)

Do these serpents ever not lie?

Infamy.org

Attached: E62C9E21-8CA6-437C-9BC0-506259204F77.jpg (1023x768, 376K)

You're right. Even normies are recognizing patterns now and the serpents are running out of cover.

Someone who isn't banned from twatter should bring up how the Bolshevik Red Terror was actually a morally good thing done to create a better world where the poor and minorities were cared for. About how the Bolsheviks were so morally pure that they published the names of everyone they killed in state newspaper to celibate the progress each one of the dead bodies represented when it comes to creating a moral society based on equity and care for the oppressed. Ask them if this is there heros. If this is why they must be evil, just like Vladimir Lenin, to reach the utopian world they believe will exist. Remind them of how everything the Bolsheviks did was to stop the evil "far right" "fascists."

Attached: Results of Marxism.jpg (553x369, 121K)

>So what's actually the worst thing that could happen to those people?
TWO THINGS.

ONE, RICO:
A well run RICO case should put several huge tech companies out of business, but this is NOT a bad thing: this will allow small- and mid-sized businesses to pick up the slack and spur a lot of innovation.

> 18 U.S. Code §1351 - Fraud in foreign labor contracting
> 18 U.S. Code §1546 - Fraud and misuse of visas, permits, and other documents

TWO, A STRICT READING OF THE CONSTITUTION:
Get the President to use an EO directing the Patent and Copyright offices to invalidate ALL patents and copyrights not held by the original author/inventor; this also eliminates the "patent trolls", and it is all merely strict reading of the Constitution: “To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;”

*That* would shut down big-tech, and Disney!

Attached: Balance.jpg (667x608, 39K)

holy shit that ratio

Attached: ratio.png (579x107, 13K)

Trump needed these people to take off their masks completely. At this point despite what the shills say America stands behind our President and Americans aren't stupid. They see whatt's going on and now they want justice.

Attached: quote-i-bring-out-the-worst-in-my-enemies-and-that-s-how-i-get-them-to-defeat-themselves-roy-cohn-97 (850x400, 55K)

if there wasn't political bias then these 2 videos wouldv'e been banned a long time ago

youtube.com/watch?v=0r7pnMVNvPE
youtube.com/watch?v=aciYyYM2gQs

Kek

Attached: file.png (1412x450, 121K)

>>holy shit that ratio
Not a twitter user; what ratio? And what's the significance?

Nice. Trump seems to be a master at
>pic related

Basically the amount of comments in comparison to the likes and retweets indicates that people are intentionally going to that tweet to respond and its likely controversial

13.K replies, 25 retweets, and 53 likes

typically a tweet will have way more likes than anything else, with the retweets only being high if the tweet was funny

to get "ratio'd" is when the comments are extremely high (like at least 50% of the likes)

in this case the ratio of replies to likes is 24:1 which is extraordinarily high

Of course he is.

Attached: roy-cohn-fueled-donald-trump-political-paranoia.jpg (2560x1723, 1.04M)

I just added these to my favorite list

Ah; I see.
Thanks for the explanation.

Attached: A Wizard – 3.jpg (824x1000, 267K)

>So what's actually the worst thing that could happen to those people?
Literally nothing, j*ws are above the law. Especially with Zion Don around.

Attached: 1560794419544.png (800x800, 415K)

pwned.nl(2nd link) was created in 2002 btw

Also I assume this video is banned in Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=TsQFYceNZS8

I knew he was doing something like this combined with game theory. The left has no fucking idea how smart this guy is and they will constantly fall into his traps. It's usually kinda obvious if you think about shit for a while before you react, but they refuse to think at all.

>(((((((((clarifying))))))))))

>1000+ comments, less than 100 likes or retweets

It's already at 1.6k

Attached: file.png (1360x782, 197K)

>the same standard
>that standard being our political biases

An anti trust case, for a recent example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Microsoft_Corp.
The US government almost split Microsoft in two.

You're awfully smart.

Does anyone feel like this will be enough to make Republicans in Congress act? Tucker had a good piece on it tonight. I'm a bit hopeful.
The anti-trust investigation is great, but we really could use Congress, too.

The DOJ is going to act. Fuck Congress.

Either they are delusional or they just don't give a fuck whether or not people think they are blatantly lying. I'm going with the latter. They are too big to give a fuck. That bitch who got caught by Project Veritas and the other bitch testifying in front of the senate today have expressed their attitude accurately I believe.

Amen. Let us all pray that Trump does the right things in these very hard times ahead. These cainite serpents will not go down easy and will try to destroy everything good they can on the way down. No president has been more attacked than Trump. We must be strong as well as the evil is doing everything to wear us out.

Wow.

>You're awfully smart.
Thank you -- I spent `17/`18 looking into the H1B BS, researching the actual law and what was going on and, more importantly -- HOW TO FUCK THEM OVER!

Attached: Revenge.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

they're banning the small guys now. mth20c.history show just got axed. Youtube is over in a few years-just becomes netflix w cat vids.

Attached: l0dmX1543983625.jpg (398x320, 80K)

And they are involved in human rights violations on a massive scale:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

>Does anyone feel like this will be enough to make Republicans in Congress act?
I don't think *ANYTHING* can do that.

...well, maybe "torches and pitchforks" and a couple "'lamppost decorating' parties" cull their ranks. That *MIGHT* get them to act.

Attached: Laugh — 4.gif (400x471, 289K)

I thought the anti-trust investigation would have made them a little weary of doing this crap. Boy was I wrong. I hope they can can it finished up before the election so these companies can be dealt with.

bump

Attached: file.png (1376x788, 197K)

People's memory is shorter than a candle wick will burn! Maximum two days, beyond that is just something to talk about for two weeks and it may on occasion stretch out to two healthy months! Beyond that despite being right you will find the opsesive ones, or as I refer to them as the persistent minority who will remember it and then even they will move on!
I wonder what the point of making statements is? Frankly chuck one out and let it surf until the vawe breaks!

They aren't lying. Beta McCuck has no more freedom to have right wing opinions on youtube than Owen Benjamin does.

I so hope google gets taken down plsplsplsplsplspls

I so hope google gets taken down plsplsplsplspls

>I hope the greatest democratization of information in human history gets erased because war-jews have more trouble on it than sodomy-jews
Gosh you guys are easily manipulated.

>all creators are held to the same standard

Attached: you.png (185x159, 35K)

google isn’t the internet you retard

What does this even mean? Google is gonna be torn apart. The DOJ will drop teh hammer. The top execs will most likely get the death penalty for their crimes.

the same corporate feel-good left wing degenerate "standard"

Almost at 2K

Attached: file.png (1380x794, 197K)

>google
>greatest democratization of information
D'ya blow in from Stupid Town?

Google owns DC, so it’s unlikely. Hand waving and ceremonial wrist slapping only. The most influential corporation in the world, anyone underdogging it to the senate is an idiot or a shill

Nope. They will deny deny deny until there is concrete evidence they can be charged with, and they will STILL claim it is retaliation by Trump, because they honestly believe they are ideologically correct and that ideology demands victory by any means necessary, even lying, cheating, stealing, framing innocent people, ruining lives, etc. We have always known that they were crooked, but these things coming out have convinced me that they are the epitome of evil and need to be stopped ASAP.

Wrong

Humanity is rather terrifying. Hate as fuel cant be devastating to anyone who this hate is pointed at. I dont think it will die down desu. As shills try to do damage control. It will still explode.

Google, it’s services and subsidiaries, constitute 90% of web domains and a huge percent of all traffic from the west.

Humanity is facing a real problem with the growth of technology. It's moving much faster than we can adapt. America is moving closer and closer towards massive civil violence or an all out civil war, and social media is the main cause. What will technology be like in ten years or even twenty? Google needs to die, but we have some serious problems coming. Becoming Luddites or Amish is starting to sound better and better to me.

>Google, it’s services and subsidiaries, constitute 90% of web domains and a huge percent of all traffic from the west.
And that's why it's going to broken up. All of Google's assets will be seized. The DOJ is going to take action.

>Humanity is facing a real problem with the growth of technology. It's moving much faster than we can adapt
TECHNOLOGY ISN'T THE PROBLEM.

POWER WITHOUT LOVE = DISASTER.

JEWS CANNOT LOVE.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aciYyYM2gQs
yep, that's the good stuff, they don't make them like these anymore.

The weasel word here is "apply our policies" instead of "create our policies".

You can create a policy that basically states "Everyone who believes X instead of Y gets banned" and then "apply" that policy "fairly" to everyone. It's a sleezy play on words to avoid outright admitting they don't like X.

Google policy is obviously created to benefit the leftist agenda. This has already been objectively proven by Project Veritas leaks to the point where it's non-debateable and therefore anyone who denies it is a willfully ignorant dumbfuck.

Attached: 1390692060794.png (256x256, 54K)

I hope you're right because some of this shit is really starting to freak me out. Pretty soon we are going to be cutting parts of our baby's dicks off and putting chips in their heads. This was tin-foil hat shit not too long ago, but it is going to happen.

>gosh
fuck off faggot

Look at that comment to like ratio... twitter.com/YouTubeInsider/status/1143685228126281728

How many people do you think were actually using the internet before services like google made it easy for retards? This is like saying libraries aren't important because they came way after the printing press.

>Google is too big to break up
cope

wew.

Attached: dat ratio.png (603x336, 41K)

I didn't say anything close to that, retard. I do think google should be broken up into it's component businesses, I just don't think the government has any business regulating it's algorithms or content curation.

Fucking hell they're not even self aware. Every day I pray for another more accurate Nasim

I agree. Fuck regulations. The problem isn't the internet. The problem is that the people in power turned it to shit intentionally for their evil purposes.

kek

Nasim 2.0

Attached: ishowthem.jpg (1334x750, 89K)

>Nasim
Why does Mossad think that staging shootings can cover everything up? Face it! you're powerless to control the narrative and when Israel goes to war without US support you will die.

Honestly I blame most shit on Mossad for shits and gigs but I think Nasim was just a rare true autist. I mean watch her damn content, it's more Tim and Eric than MK-Ultra

Attached: 61488058_10161792992240290_8674325407966691328_n.jpg (465x270, 24K)

Honestly hezbollah will be putting a bullet in your head since the US won't defend Israel. have fun!

They are rich and systemic, so take a guess.

Attached: file.png (1564x1230, 741K)

(((fuck israel)))

Is this the most ratio YouTube has ever been

>Honestly hezbollah will be putting a bullet in your head since the US won't defend Israel. have fun!

Attached: hitler breaking through.jpg (227x255, 10K)