Have any of you actually called a black person the n word

like, in real life

Attached: mmAbNVCL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Yes. He did nothing.

Yes.

yeah i met my buddy oneil because me and my buddy pat threw rocks at him and called him a nigger a bunch...

good times

I called plenty nigger but never the n word.

Yep. Got suspended for a week back in grammar school for it. My mom let me play video games the whole time.

Attached: 1493568561715.gif (240x320, 235K)

Yes and they immediately chipped out - go figure.

Auto correct lolz

I assume you mean pic related.

Attached: 1529277826063.gif (224x255, 90K)

You’re a massive faggot

This morning on the way to work.

Found the nigger

Attached: 1507726673974.gif (340x210, 1.02M)

yes, but I said “whats up niggas” and “my nigga” rather than nigger in the derogatory sense.

Yes and then I pushed her down the stairs. I don't even feel bad about it.

I watched the Lenox Lewis Vs Mike Tyson fight today and I'm sure someone in the crowd shouted "hit him nigga" or something along those lines and I saw Mike briefly look to the crowd then focus back on Lennox so it must've been a black guy saying it. Point being, it's retarded that the word has such negative connotations yet they use it to each other all the time and if it's randomly shouted you have to check whether to be annoyed or not!

Yeah when I was a TA

Yeah I told a bunch of blacks at the movie theatre to shut the fuck up and called them N words. They laughed and said you aight white boi

stop lying white bois, you would get destroyed if we retaliate back

No, because I don't live in an English speaking country. The word nigger has no value here

Not yet, but one of these days it’s bound to happen. Even if I feel like it’s safe, there’s always a chance they will chimp out. Even in public, I’m sure plenty of people will just let it happen.

I said nigger under my breath once in public without realizing it and was paranoid for about a week afterward

I did it for fun with the only nice nigger ive known, called him bwotah and all kind of shit speaking the most nigerish way posible.

>guy was from barbados, those niggers got humour like no other haha

ataboy

Yeah and he just stood there and did nothing. Niggers are fucking pushovers if they're alone.

I'd rather not have to go to court to justify that inevitable shooting, user.

The other day some nigger jumped out of his car trying to get me to fight him because i didnt wait for him to move and just went around him. I yelled fuck off nigger and walked away, he yelled a few ogga boogas at me then got back in his car and drove off.

Yes I called an eleven year-old a nigger after he said I couldn’t. Suffice to say he was speechless.

I use the term "groid" out in the real world.

This.
Niggers fear the crazy white man.
They know what utter pieces of shit they are.

Attached: image.jpg (348x450, 28K)

No. Black people leave me alone, and when they do interact with me they're very respectful. But I imagine that if I ever had any problems, yeah I probably would if I was mad enough. I doubt that'll happen though because like I said, I've lived long enough that if something like that was ever going to happen it would've happened by now.

I don't interact with black people if I can help it

What a waste.

Attached: image.gif (600x573, 330K)

Twice but one was after a fight with him that I won and 1 was a drunk mistake and him and his four friends could have easily beat my ass if they actually escalated it.

I wouldnt recommend it in most situations

Black female friend in college asked me to call her a nigger any time we were in private because she had a fetish for it
She wanted to move things up to a relationship and i didnt
So we compromised that I would call her a nigger when we hang out and she would get herself off to it when she went home
Only time i called a black person a nigger directly, but i like to be more creative with my slurs

Nice bait, nigger

I'm Australian so yea many times.

Most often they just laughed it off because I either new them or because I am 6 ft 3, blonde hair, blue eyes and very good looking. So I guess they just don't want to get beat up or the fact prevails that people are nicer to the attractive.

From memory there was like one or two times some nigger got angry but often it was just whites though I remember one dude hearing me say it at a pub and just laughing his fucking ass off while making that Simon Cowl face - the negress didn't hear. Still I have ADD and a shitty memory for things I don't care much for so it likely happened at some point but I can't remember. Not quite as vague as many ADD'ers though I have daydreams almost constantly yet I managed to convert these daydreams into a source of creative expression. As that is what they were before except I have managed to morph this uncontrolled images into productive imagery such as new creative knowledge on philosophy or science. It was easy because I already had an extremely high creative intellect except I just sharpened my day dreams to bring forth more important unconscious content - I suppose you could say using my intuition (which rarely lets me down) in different form.

Oh shit rambled again but still going to post this.

Ex girlfriend was mixed, I've called her a nigger during some verbal arguments before

what about during some little verbal arguments of down below? if you know what I mean.

Yes. A kid I grew up with. Nothing happened.

that's why I retaliate first, by calling niggers nigger

Yes. Blacks act hard but they are scared of white men who will fight back.

Yea. When I was 19 (40 years ago) my friend and I traveled across country in his car. East Coast to West Coast. We stopped in this tiny town in the middle of the Arizona desert -- I believe the town was called Holbrooke -- to see a movie in the middle of the day, mostly to get some air conditioning. So we're there and seated behind us is about six big Negroes. And throughout the movie they kept saying shit, calling us crackers, honkies, etc. At first it wasn't apparent that they were talking about us; it was more like annoying background conversations rude people sometimes have during movies. Then it got louder and I think they poked my friend in the back of the head a time or two, followed by a lame "oops, sorry." At some point it became obvious to both of us that they were egging us on and we were outnumbered. We began to exchange nervous glances. Then I still don't know what possessed me, but I leaned over and whispered to my friend to get ready to run and to have his car key ready. So at the next instigating remark, I stood up, turned around, and yelled real loud "Look, motherfuckers, we're from New York and we've dealt with bigger and blacker niggers than the likes of you. You wanna fight? Let's go! Take it outside!"
And then we ran like hell right out of that theatre, jumped into the car and sped down the highway. They didn't even chase us. I think I stunned them and everyone else in the theatre.

Underrated.

I've never uttered a single word to a black.

only as a term of affection, not with malice.

ive been called it a lot by white kids that cower into groups when they say it or make sure to run away when they do. Makes me laugh now more than anything. -Zanon

I call my gf the n word wih hard r in the heat of the moment, does that count?

Attached: 1560440722008.png (1072x662, 1.34M)

>dates a nigger
Dude take it from a chad - you could do better.