If you don't see the massive implications of this tweet, you need to retire from the internet

twitter.com/prageru/status/1143713436745863174

Google will get the absolutely pants sued off of them. And discovery is going to be a nightmare for them. Completely viable lawsuit here, which means Google will be turning over GIGANTIC amounts of internal documents, meeting notes, emails, etc. And we are just getting started. DOZENS more insiders coming forward.

All of this happening while Google is currently in litigation with James Damore, who will obviously win his lawsuit now.

Google will be destroyed in the Courts, and, guess what, the courts are now stacked with conservative judges.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 8.07.40 PM.png (689x413, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sSnJSUU_7q0
twitter.com/prageru/status/1143713436745863174
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All we need now is Ginsburg's corpse to finally be taken off the bench and replaced and all of these cocksuckers will hang.

wow a lawsuit from a bunch of kikes surely that will end google

wait, is this finally a real HAPPENING?

Fucking retards. THE DOJ HAS BEEN BUILDING A CASE FOR 2 YEARS. THEY DONT ANNOUNCE ANTITRUST PUBLICLY AT THE BEGINNING. DOJ WILL GO PUBLIC SOON.

More like a kikening

The immovable jew vs the unstoppable kike. Interesting

this.

>PragerU
who

nothingburger
just kikes fighting each other

Attached: tweets.png (665x853, 17K)

wow you are late to the party, google already admitted to bias.
have you even tried to search on google.
lol summer fags are so slow.

Attached: 1556422499951.jpg (975x648, 152K)

> we

Worry about your twinkle toes PM leaf

MEME WAR 2: THE SEQUEL

Attached: 1274047662460.gif (350x180, 529K)

Ben shapiro but a university that owns education epic style

PragerU is literally Jews. If they actually sue google I'm going to laugh my ass off.

>yids vs yids
why should i give a shit

oh fuck, JEW FIGHT

That just means the goys will lose.

Attached: 1523851560255.jpg (600x597, 23K)

>Google will be destroyed in the Courts

No they won't.

You alt-right retards always seem to be confused by the simplest of concepts. Firstly, the far-left doesn't play by your fucking rules. They don't give a rats ass that you choose to play by a stupid set of rules, because they play to win---you play to lose and feel good about yourselves while doing it.

Secondly, (((Google))) is backed by the elites. These circus trials will end with some small fines and no change at all. The elite don't give a fuck about what you want. Google is an important asset to them, and you and (((PragerU))) and your fellow far-right larp-queens are insignificant and meaningless to their schemes.

Remember this: power is reserved for those at the top. Not a seething band of incels, NEETS, far-right retards, and blue collar tradie scumfucks racing to the bottom of the social hierarchy. COPE

Attached: laughing-pepes.jpg (614x520, 68K)

Your wish is my command.

Prager doesn't have the money to win this

>left plays to win
>hillary is president.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

They are absolutely scared of a huge band of incels. Weaponized autism is the strongest force on the planet today.

>>left plays to win
>>hillary is president.

Hillary was meant to lose. It was all part of the (((plan))). Trump and the Republicans have been allowed to destroy any last vestige of unity on the right, all while importing more non-whites than Obama ever did, throughout Trump's presidency. The left is playing the long game. Texas is hard-purple now almost blue. Refugees are funneling into every formerly white state. The NW Front is in shambles. Boomers are dying off en masse, and when they go, so goes your last vestiges of power.

COPE. KYS. SEETHE all your want. My facts don't care about your feelings.

Attached: 1544500848937.gif (480x270, 1.48M)

Who says we play by the far lefts rule either.

Attached: 40D1D8DC-515A-4018-BE4B-9CDF92F684F3.jpg (787x787, 70K)

Cringe Fag: The Post

"elites" have been taken down in courts before. The tobacco industry comes to mind.

as much as this guy sounds crazy the((())) dont lie goy good fight keep informing

>Jew
>No money
choose one.

>All of this happening while Google is currently in litigation with James Damore, who will obviously win his lawsuit now.
Damore left the lawsuit already like the cuck he is though

imagine believing this

Why the fuck do you mother fuckers come here? Is it because you dream of fucking your own mother??
Whats it like knowing that youre actually the decendent of rats and the physical manifestation of evil? Whats it like being a dirty piece of shit kike??

lol
nice try, demoralization fag

Sone Mariana Trench level redpills on their channel
youtu.be/sSnJSUU_7q0

I actually have been to Israel. I expected to see a super wealthy prosperous country because of the rich Jew memes.

But it's pretty much a shit hole IRL. Probably because they just hoard it and never spend it.

the Dabbing Israelis also make a shoah with the best lines
ne'er change pol/

wtf ((()))gle
these buses are for ants

she literally had surgery for cancer a couple months ago. no way is she alive

People will side with google because they appear to be fighting for equality. The authoritarian left like authorative measures being taken to implement their goals.

>(((Dennis Prager)))
>Jewgle

Who ever loses, we win

>twitter.com/prageru/status/1143713436745863174
B A S E D

I'm not even right wing but I've always hated Google so I honestly hope this shit never ends. Corporate cults are fucking bizarre.

>Remember this: power is reserved for those at the top. Not a seething band of incels, NEETS, far-right retards, and blue collar tradie scumfucks racing to the bottom of the social hierarchy. COPE
said King George

>the courts are now stacked with conservative judges.
Um, this isn't exactly a good thing. Don't assume they're Trumpites. See: End of NN

>jews seeing to it the jews like prager and lil' benji are as far right as discourse can go
>Jow Forums: zomg this is AMAZING!
You have learned nothing.

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,dd2121_8219e99865,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 78K)

/pol is a zionist board you dumb faggot.
our gdp per capita is now higher than france, uk, japan and in 2 years it will be higher than germany. plus dont forget that 80% of this country are arabs, mizrahi/sephardic and crypto russian jews. only 20% are ashkenazi's. thats why the average Iq is 95.

OH MY... Oh, it's just an 'O', I thought it was a Q.

>we meant to lose! ha take that!

Victory in our time

Attached: BBC5B49E-F549-4AC2-821B-A264484DD3A9.jpg (888x499, 113K)

>/pol is a zionist board you dumb faggot.
Youll be dead soon.

who else can sue Google but lawyers themselves? Anyone else would end up bankrupt.

>And discovery is going to be a nightmare for them.
They'll hide everything a claim it's all fake.
"We're Not Evil"

this man knows who defeated the most elite fighting force in the world with shovels.

Gotta send more money to them

Cringe. What has weaponized autism done besides capture a flag? Every thing has been insignificant and it makes me feel sorry for you that you think it means something.

Lol yeah, some conservative video producer is going to take on Google and their 500 lawyers on retainer

just more jew theater
nothing is going to change

soon

Attached: 1560910573079 - Copy.jpg (628x900, 1.29M)

Not holding my breath that anything will happen. Show me some kind of precedent that supports it will. These people never get punished, and the dems will go down fighting to protect them. And the courts are nowhere near "fixed" yet.

how dare you talk to your overlords like that?

I would like to have google get fucked, but I don't expect anything to happen...

Hey little Jimmy. That's what I am going to call you from now on. Is that okay, Jimmy? You must be exhausted. You've been shitting up every Google thread all day. I have a question, Jimmy. How much is Google paying you? Why don't you go tell your overlords you deserve to be fired? You stick out like a sore thumb and though you are shilling your hardest shill it is just not good enough. You are wasting their shekels. They won't be happy Jimmy.

Shut the fuck up kike. You're blood is nothing but the fertilizer for the new arab state. Your body will wither on the sand. Nobody will remember you or your name. Nobody will mourn. When Israelis like you die we will finally have world peace.

Enjoy fighting Iran without US support.

based leaf

>always hated Google
You must be young
They were a cool underdog with a corporate slogan of "don't be evil" to prevent themselves from becoming a giant corporate asshole for years before quietly removing that slogan a few short years ago

>jews suing jews
wow, it's fucking nothing

Whoever wins, we lose (((with Jews)))

I don't see any kind of lawsuit doing much more than destroying their 310 Safe Harbor protections. But that will ultimately sink these companies.

based rice farming ZOG crusher

I know a jew. He sucks dick at money.

Hey again little Jimmy. Nice VPN daddy Google bought you.

My cousin works with high ups and apparently there will be a global internet shut down within hours

If Prager holds firm and refuses settlement then discovery will be a bitch. Or Google will put up enough money to buy their silence and bury the matter. We'll see how it plays out.

>believe in free market
>companies will surely act ethical and unbias
>companies do what they want with their services

yikes

>Enjoy fighting Iran without US support.
We will isreal protect our country to the last american soldier.
Enjoy knowing by 2040 you'll be a minority in your own country.

>you must be young

How old are you user?

Kek you cant even take on a bunch of Palestinian children

sorry bud that show was cancelled and has been replaced by 70 AD II: Electric Boogaloo

you should consider leaving israel and never looking back.

Attached: 02e6403618bde7a802fe617e06d09145.jpg (561x650, 75K)

Beaner logic is what has you dogs hopping our fence
Take a seat and watch how real himans do things

>I know a jew. He sucks dick at money.

So...is that...good?
Good at making money, I mean.

The only reason you disgusting fucks creep around here is because you know just as we do, that youre wrong. In every single way. You know youre corruption and assualt on reality is a vile and despicable act of evil. You come here because you fear us. You fear truth. You couldnt even define it if you tried because your soulless bug mind isnt capable of imagining a concept so pure and right. You and all your pathetic kind are nothing but a diesase on this planet. This realm is not all there is and you may smirk today and creep like a grimey rodent. But one day you fucking pile of shit. One fucking day youre actions, your cursed empty life will be revealed for what they and you truly are. You and all your inbred child fucking buddies will all find out what truth really is. Christ and God will shine a light on you roaches. You will never win. You and everyone knows it.

I want to see PragerU go under, they’re nothing more than a neocon hotbed.

Boo hoo

How can YouTube say they have no idea what’s being uploaded to their website if they’re selectively removing people they don’t want?

Attached: ACB3C818-3F43-4E4D-80A2-187BE6B58E78.png (330x290, 8K)

we would have annihilated them along time ago if the fucking world wouldn't put sanctions on us.

Attached: map.jpg (800x533, 75K)

You are forgetting the powers in place. Google will lose a fair trial, but this won't be a fair trial.

lol electric boogalloo... lmfao -Zanon

What have they actually done that's illegal or likely to go against them in a civil suit?
Everything's been really underhanded and fucked up... but from how I understand the legislative situation, technically all legal so far.

>we

Found the Jew

based and jesuspilled

Attached: 1531373610444.png (1000x1000, 261K)

>one Jew sues another Jew
This is big news guys

Get this through your head you little faggot. you are our little bitch. enjoy watching your hard working tax paying money coming to our pockets. we dont need it. we'll probably spend it on beer and hookers.

"Key U.S. lawmakers want to boost Israel's $38 billion defense aid package"
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ

No money for the wall but plenty of money for Isreal. Hahahahahaha!

you would like a corporate overlord with a virtual monopoly, lacking any governmental or consumer oversight, to take down a significantly smaller entity?
zogged and bluepilled
a most short sighted strategy
impulsive, one might say- does nigger blood course through your veins?

>Replaced by Freemasons
He was right, it seems.

Attached: King George III.jpg (330x479, 46K)

I want to believe you, but, all I see is one group of jews suing another group of jews which then be decided by another group of jews. Who do you think is going to win in the end?

>Jew sues other Jew
>Goys pay

Attached: But why.jpg (300x287, 66K)

caiete pinche puto

the mentally ill sjw faggots at google literally believe that Ben Shapiro (a fucking zionist) is "a nazi"

Kike. Youre not getting it. Stop spouting your empty headed useless bullshit meme logic at me. No one but a stupid fucking kike cares at all about any of the shit coming out of your fucked up head. Your entire life and every single last one of you mutants is cope. Your entire existence is built on cope. You cope now. You coped a year ago. Your dad coped. Your jackel of a mother copes with the fact her son is a cursed loser. Your entire race is comprised of the biggest cope ever made in the universe. Youre the son of cope. You wouldnt need all that cope if you wernt so fucking pathetic. Keep trying you fuckin retarded jew wizard bitch.