How many illegals are in the US? How much in tax revenue do they generate? Give it to me straight

How many illegals are in the US? How much in tax revenue do they generate? Give it to me straight.
Are these figures even estimable within any degree of certainty?
Furthermore how much in economic burden through wage suppression of the lower/middle class, social programs, increased policing and prison systems, etc. are illegals responsible for?

Can we legalize all current illegals and enforce border security as well as conservative immigration policy and see wages rise across the board as a compromise to sympathizers?

Attached: ween-640x640.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcdHMvWT1a4
youtube.com/watch?v=aU1D6UAn_o0
youtube.com/watch?v=V1GXuIzdiNM
youtube.com/watch?v=PtuVA4NOm0I
youtube.com/watch?v=w7M3EEHYkJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=qX-zaCGRlnE
youtube.com/watch?v=_LD0oAcfb4c
youtube.com/watch?v=uVj6VBy-HaM
youtube.com/watch?v=O0ISF95axZQ
numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/seven-amnesties-passed-congress.html
numbersusa.com/solutions/ten-steps-fix-broken-immigration-enforcement-system
youtube.com/watch?v=tdMq-5PFsCc
youtube.com/watch?v=nh3_SFVYAAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>underboob

Attached: WoodMotorboat.jpg (1000x667, 113K)

Freedom of the body
Freedom of the mind

An amazing album. This is now a ween thread

youtube.com/watch?v=kcdHMvWT1a4

Welcome. I also like boobs.
Do any anons have the most reputable sources to get to the heart of the economic net impact of illegal immigrants or is the data not there in statistically significant ways?

Attached: beth1.jpg (1620x1080, 496K)

Rough estimate is at 40,000,000
None pay federal taxes

OP here, fuckin fine with me
>Mister, would you please help my pony?
>He's down and he ain't getting up

Attached: daisies_08.jpg (542x400, 99K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aU1D6UAn_o0

Shame they're both kikes. I miss being a normie.

>tell me something that nobody could measure

Attached: 1390407166532s.jpg (125x86, 3K)

Reality is all that money stolen from our workers is sent to Mexico vis western Union and Mexicans steal shit and also send it to Mexico.

Attached: 1462700929314.png (500x500, 309K)

Attached: 1442762792755.png (618x800, 97K)

Attached: 1452904324081.gif (199x199, 674K)

Mister would you please help my pony?
he's over there behind the tree
he's down in the dirt would you help him?
i think it's his lung

Attached: 1396705428430.jpg (844x910, 358K)

he's chewin bark and not the leaves
he's crying like a baby would you help him?
i think it's his lung

Same here.

Attached: 1548969171524.jpg (570x539, 25K)

he's down and he ain't gettin up
he coughed up snot in the driveway
and i think his lung's fucked up

DUDE WEEN LMAO

DUDE WEEN LMAO
over

>ween thread
ween thread
youtube.com/watch?v=V1GXuIzdiNM

Attached: 1389146996245.gif (750x750, 1.63M)

DUDE WEEN LMAO
over

That song is what the Beatles wanted to sound like. Good pic user and welcome to Brown Town

Attached: DSC_0485-min.jpg (6000x4000, 1.71M)

HAIL BOOGNISH

youtube.com/watch?v=PtuVA4NOm0I
transdermal celebration

DUDE WEEN LMAO LMAO

OP here. I never knew they were kikes. I am from PA and was familiar with New Hope and people from it, a small town in Central PA. They aren't kikes to me :(
I want to be a normie again too. It's not like we can change anything

Attached: 1560653801840.jpg (1247x828, 318K)

Deaner is Italian. Also stop posting Ween on Jow Forums

piss up a rope
its obviously a spam thread.

Attached: 4654131647865131165.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Ween - Gabrielle
youtube.com/watch?v=qX-zaCGRlnE

>not liking ween
mongoloid

OP again. it's not, I'm here for answers. Are there no real estimates?

Attached: confusing-sign-do-not-read.jpg (500x375, 43K)

DUDE WEEN LMAO

cool story, you fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LD0oAcfb4c
Dont let Moonman Catch You Cryin, Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=uVj6VBy-HaM

Yes. These are underestimates though

Attached: 15609078400651526654231.png (1400x1218, 1.56M)

I thought only Gene was a kike

Attached: 15275234048711413875945.png (700x476, 552K)

Ween is the Sam Hyde of music.

Attached: Immigrant financialal burden mega meme.png (1299x4316, 3.06M)

Well, if we were to judge this in accordance with the international law you will find that even those born on the land are infact illegals!

That being said who cares! I am willing to overlook it and just say anyone that did not migrate llegaly in the past 100 years, one generation that is living and not born naturaly on the soil! Apparently you can argue being born on a countries soil also makes you equally eligible for citizenship even though the soil may in fact be located at the time in a foreign country but in your embassy beneath you mums but! And so on... Some have gone so far as to say embassy not required just the soil! Loll" banana world!

ween is the shalom shabbath dude weed lmao of music

>Yesterday we lost our lives, tomorrow we were born
>Fortune smiled upon us, sacrifice the Argus
>All that he might help us see.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0ISF95axZQ

kek native niggers use more welfare than immigrant niggers

>tfw Jow Forums becomes ween fans then hears the song "Israel" years later

Attached: 1560958081822.jpg (250x184, 6K)

i pity you leaf
40M in total population? that is ~3.7x the current estimates by kikes
maybe but still kys
Quebec is #2 behind chocie and cheese
I'm getting quoted 12-13 million. I don't believe it. Your map seems closer to the truth

Attached: 1560924258981.jpg (960x656, 158K)

>How many illegals are in the US?
Conservative estimates say mid-30 million, others say closer to 50 million
>How much in tax revenue do they generate?
Very little. Most are paid under the table, or, are scamming gibs via relatives/dead people's Social Security numbers for identity theft.
The ones that DO work are the same ones you also see at the Check n Go in line every Friday sending half of their pay back to Meheeco because most of their money leaves the USA as soon as they get it. Once they save about $50-100k, they usually leave and go back to live out their retirement on the money they made illegally while living here.
>Furthermore how much in economic burden through wage suppression of the lower/middle class, social programs, increased policing and prison systems, etc. are illegals responsible for?
MASSIVE burden - do you not think insurance costs are high as fuck because of illegals abusing their "free" healthcare and sticking us to pay for it via increased premiums and fees? And social programs - they get gibs while people like my wife's mom died in pain at home because the city was too busy settling illegals and niggers who never worked into the medical facilities she needed, while she got a nigger nurse in once every other day (who also had my mother-in-law die on her watch because she didn't know CPR for when her heart stopped even though she was a fucking MEDICAL CARE GIVER), so taxpaying whites take the hit while illegals get free care now.
>Can we legalize all current illegals and enforce border security as well as conservative immigration policy and see wages rise across the board as a compromise to sympathizers?
Nope, we can only change it by sending back anyone who isn't legal, doing extensive checks to ensure that anyone who SEEMS to be legal isn't using a fake SSN number to get free shit, and forcing everyone who comes over to already be legal or in the process, or, go the fuck home (or, get a bullet, I'm fine with that).

get a blowjob on weed then you talk smart guy.

Estimate differ wildly. Best number would be after the 2020 census IF the citizenship question is asked.
>How much in tax revenue do they generate? Are these figures even estimable within any degree of certainty?
Unknown and no, because about 25% work under the table and we don't know about the 75% that work over the table with fraudulent documents because SSA doesn't want to look into it.
>Are these figures even estimable within any degree of certainty?
Yes but that degree is relatively unknown.
>Furthermore how much in economic burden through wage suppression of the lower/middle class, social programs, increased policing and prison systems, etc. are illegals responsible for?
Debatable if you look into it you will find believers and deniers.
>Can we legalize all current illegals and enforce border security as well as conservative immigration policy and see wages rise across the board as a compromise to sympathizers?
The problem with that is we did that already (see the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986). It gave amnesty, increased border security, made it unlawful to hire illegals, and also had some minor aspects (such as requiring the use of SAVE and limiting the Border Patrol's power to conduct farm and ranch checks). Experience hath shown that it didn't work and the promise of another amnesty has brought at least 10 million more illegals since 1986. Read more here: numbersusa.com/content/learn/illegal-immigration/seven-amnesties-passed-congress.html

Your next question should be:
>how do we solve the illegal immigration problem?
numbersusa.com/solutions/ten-steps-fix-broken-immigration-enforcement-system
Notice muh wall is not mentioned.

>How many?
Millions
>How much tax
How much tax revenue do you think a person who can only officially work under the table due to not being a citizen and not having a valid green card/visa generates? Perhaps in the abstract sense as a worker producing a product which can be sold, one could argue they're generating income for the company and then corporate tax, but that's beyond being a stretch. The true number is absolutely 0, because in order to pay taxes and work with the IRS you need to be a US citizen or here on a valid and documented program.

The second one can be estimated to a high degree of certainty due to the systems which are in place, and the unlikelihood that someone who is here illegally and paid under the table would even contact a federal agency to attempt to pay taxes much less be allowed by said agency to pay them when they don't have a SSN or green card/visa. The first one is about as accurate as the census. We don't even know how many citizens we have here much less how many random illegals are wandering about.

>can we give amnesty to lawbreakers who aren't actually citizens of the United States?
Right now many of these illegals only have access to state or local programs in leftist controlled areas that look the other way, and in those areas they're bleeding the social programs which do exist completely and utterly dry. You propose giving amnesty and making citizens out of millions of these retards so they can move on to bleeding the few federal programs out there which are already buckling under the weight of actual citizens such as medicare/medicaid or social security completely dry as well?

Yeah sure, that might be a tenable position if it weren't for the fact that spics are a net drain on the US tax base. In fact everyone but asians and whites are a net drain. This is actual citizen spics we're talking about, which en large are more educated than illegals. Imagine the tax drain of millions of uneducated retards.

Likely 40-80 million.

go fuck yourself for asking stupid questions.
I'll answer your question when you tell me how much air exists in Europe.
Your question is faulty from the start.
>please tell me something that no one can measure
Sure, faggot. I could post all kinds of studies. I've played this game with you idiots before. You will whinge and cry about how nothing is accurate. Go use a search engine and figure the answer to your own question. If I answer every stupid question you ask, you won't ever learn to search for an answer on your own.
here, faggot. www,duckduckgo.com

Attached: starbuckslogo.gif (576x564, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMq-5PFsCc

Why are people posting all these immigration infographs in the ween thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=nh3_SFVYAAw

>How many?
Millions
>How much tax
How much tax revenue do you think a person who can only officially work under the table due to not being a citizen and not having a valid green card/visa generates? Perhaps in the abstract sense as a worker producing a product which can be sold, one could argue they're generating income for the company and then corporate tax, but that's beyond being a stretch. The true number is absolutely 0, because in order to pay taxes and work with the IRS you need to be a US citizen or here on a valid and documented program.

The second one can be estimated to a high degree of certainty due to the systems which are in place, and the unlikelihood that someone who is here illegally and paid under the table would even contact a federal agency to attempt to pay taxes much less be allowed by said agency to pay them when they don't have a SSN or green card/visa. The first one is about as accurate as the census. We don't even know how many citizens we have here much less how many random illegals are wandering about.

>can we give amnesty to lawbreakers who aren't actually citizens of the United States?
Right now many of these illegals only have access to state or local programs in leftist controlled areas that look the other way, and in those areas they're bleeding the social programs which do exist completely and utterly dry. You propose giving amnesty and making citizens out of millions of these retards so they can move on to bleeding the few federal programs out there which are already buckling under the weight of actual citizens such as medicare/medicaid or social security completely dry as well?

Yeah sure, that might be a tenable position if it weren't for the fact that spics are a net drain on the US tax base. In fact everyone but asians and whites are a net drain. This is actual citizen spics we're talking about, which en large are more educated than illegals. Imagine the tax drain of millions of uneducated retards.

Furthermore, these spics are able to survive here BECAUSE they don't pay taxes. You might pay Jose 10 bucks per hour to do landscaping work at your house. He pockets 100% of that. He might have a lot of clients, and might fill 12 hour days 6 days per week in the on season. This translates to $120/day into his pocket, 720/wk, 2,880/mo. If Jose could keep up that pace for a full year he would be making 37k but it would all be his, which puts him on par with an actual citizen making around 35-50k (since their actual take after taxes will be lower)

If you force Jose to pay tax on his $10/hr and he comes in at just 15% total, that sinks him down to 32k. In his 6 person household that moves Jose from above the poverty level to below it, and eligible to receive benefits, draining our social services while he isn't currently.

checked
i'd rather just deport jose, desu

Kikes can still make some things I enjoy. Just never lose sight of yourself as a human like the boomers raised by TV did. They are talented musicians.
Also New Hope is supremely comfy. Great little town. Amazing something so nice can be so close to Philly and Jersey.

Attached: IMG_3455.png (1644x960, 3.68M)

Ween is based and redpilled
Been listening to baby bitch all day

Gene is my all time favorite jew
I love him