Explain to me what the Jews think of the afterlife

And what are the implications of this in the way they live.

A friend told me that Jews do not believe there is anything after death.

Attached: 9752db58-2f1e-4bf6-9435-9452f92f75c1.jpg (544x768, 120K)

Who cares? All we need to do is send em.

Attached: 1560811829961.jpg (196x225, 11K)

Maybe your friend is right. Cuz those filth fucks worship Saturn and Moloch.

Attached: 1546495090534.png (650x575, 352K)

they get 72 virgins and a pot of gold

Attached: 1561426194350.png (1333x1000, 792K)

I would like to know why this was for me an answer to understand the worldview of the Jews and why they do not want miscegenation between them and why they exploit so much others.

If there is nothing after death then they can do as they please right now.

I suspect it's just atheists larping as a religion.

FPBP

Attached: 1560895499131.jpg (926x1024, 74K)

jews believe in reincarnation with mutliple levels of spirituality. basically if you're a good jew you go to the after life and you reincarnate as another jew seemingly in nice circumstances.
if you are bad you go to the afterlife and your soul is cleaned and you get sent to a lowlier life.
if you're above and beyond in your spirituality you reincarnate with god powers or something.
rabbinic judaism is full of a bunch of trippy fantasy lore.

>A friend told me that Jews do not believe there is anything after death.
That's not true
A Jew will have his lineage after his death
In the physical world
That is what afterlife means

That is why it is considered a sin to not reproduce

Wrong sand people.

It depends on the Jew.
The King of the Jews believes in an eternal life...or death.
Depends on whether you trust Him or reject Him.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)

Fpbp. Let em rip boys.

You know in Duck Tales when Scrooge McDuck jumps into a big pile of coins from a diving board? That is what they believe it will be.

Free money

So this is the point I wanted to get.

If the Jews do not believe that there is something after death the only way to continue living is through their offspring.

This can completely change a person's worldview.

Somewhere, all you are is your word.

they believe in reincarnation dumbass, google it or search on youtube and have a rabbi lecture to you about it for an hour.
it's put in place so a jew doesn't get jealous or spiteful about his lot in life compared to others. it's present in other religions too for the same reason.

They are agnostics who don't believe in heaven or hell, think there is vaguely a higher power out there somewhere but aren't 100% committed to the idea. Since Judaism has become a religion of blind tradition, greed and government influence, they only consider the things of this world and have no concern over the next because that would require a conscience and admitting that they know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, and that they refuse to act accordingly. Pleading ignorance has been their strategy for thousands of years and it would not surprise me if they even tried it in front of Jesus on Judgement Day.

At best, Judaism is agnostic about the existence of a soul and an afterlife. This is at odds with westerners who have believed in souls and an afterlife for thousands of years.

Those who believe in an afterlife and a soul are less materialistic.

How exactly did Rabbinical Judaism (Most of modern Judaism) depart so far from Old Testament era Judaism? I know that they believe they no longer have the Temple of Jerusalem, which Christians really believe is Jesus Christ, the Messiah they were supposed to wait for, yet modern Judaism is filled with strange concepts, such as this business of Hindu-esque reincarnation, or that most Jews are unwilling to convert Gentiles to become Jewish like them, whereas in ancient times, the Jews did make some efforts to reach their neighbors, at various times. In my opinion, the closest a modern Jewish denomination comes to ancient Judaism are the Karaites, which originated during the early middle ages, and they are not representative of Pharisaical, Rabbinical Judaism, but they eschew the Talmud and just focus on the Old Testament (Tanakh).

From Matthew 25

41 Then he shall say to them also that shall be on his left hand: Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire which was prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 For I was hungry, and you gave me not to eat: I was thirsty, and you gave me not to drink.
43 I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you covered me not: sick and in prison, and you did not visit me.
44 Then they also shall answer him, saying: Lord, when did we see thee hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to thee?
45 Then he shall answer them, saying: Amen I say to you, as long as you did it not to one of these least, neither did you do it to me.
46 And these shall go into everlasting punishment: but the just, into life everlasting

Both the righteous and unrighteous go to Shoel, the Jewish underworld/hell and exist as spirits or shades.

You just dead you dead.

They are not like denominational Christians who have a conceptualisation if the afterlife they are conditioned to play out. Basically if you die young in some Christian denominations you’re a midget in the afterlife. Genetic selection stuff.

Don't they have separate branches as well?

For me to believe in reincarnation gives the same.

Do you remember your past life?
Me neither.

So if I have to pay in my next life the things I did now I will want more is damn since I do not remember my previous life and probably will not remember this in the next.

the early Israelites apparently believed that the graves of family, or tribe, united into one and that this, unified collectively, is to what the Biblical Hebrew term Sheol refers: the common grave

This exactly.

By the next life I mean paradise for those who have loved God and lived accordingly. Heaven. Not reincarnation.

oh yeah I forgot about that part. when all the jews get reincarnated and create heaven on earth or something when the son of god emerges after the temple is built. based crazy jews.

you were a monkey in your past life, that's why you were reincarnated as brazilian.

This is one of the most concise and accurate descriptions of Judaism I've ever read. Their "religion" is so base and materialistic that it should be no surprise that so many jews are atheists.

I've been to a few seders as a guest and even before I really searched for any spiritual meaning in my life, I was shocked that a so called 'religion' could have absolutely nothing resembling a spiritual philosophy at its core. It really is nothing more than an ethno-cult. I remember one jew joking about how every jew holiday is the same thing: "they tried to kill us, we survived, let's eat!". Then they proceed to go down the list of supposed societies that tried to exterminate them and gloat about how the tables have turned. Just disgusting stuff all around from these vermin.

Attached: 1554533994493.jpg (648x664, 53K)

Rabbis came up with the talmud and mishnahs out of whole cloth around 2-500 AD (strangely enough, about the same time the Khazar Empire collapsed).

They needed to do something to maintain a communal religious framework since there were no Levitical priests to carry out sacrificial ordinances.

Gilgul neshamot
Reincarnation

Not all Jews believe in it, but there is a pretty long history of it.

Lots of 'em are going to be fooled by the Anti-Christ. He sets up shop in the Temple (the Abomination of Desolation).

God will maintain a remnant, though: the 144,000.

This. Jews understand their role in (((Tikkun Olam))).
Why do you think they're so willing to immolate themselves (metaphorically and literally) to advance their racial agenda?
Why do you think they've pushed so hard - founded two world religions and an atheist political cult - to keep it a secret for others, on pain of ostracism and death?

Attached: reincarnation1.png (800x760, 150K)

This is actually the truth