Is Iran Trump's Waterloo?

even Jow Forums is scared of the draft

Attached: 1553332444840.png (563x487, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know Kerry and the Obama butt boys are whispering in Iran's ear to start something just so democrats can blame Trump.

only newfag zoomers care about the draft.

nice VPN nigger

america will wipe anything off the map

Attached: 51484491_544213986089913_1869491340010586112_n.jpg (720x473, 40K)

Well, Jow Forums is retarded. I don't think they realize just how different Iran will be. Iran has 84 million people, iraq had 25 million at the start of the war.

Iraq was a disorganized shithole, iran is not. The amount of manpower that would be needed to occupy Iran would be extraordinary and would likely require a draft..

same shit, different day

Attached: war hawk media.jpg (610x400, 25K)

I support war and death on anyone who is not american

It's okay. What they don't understand they will learn. Can't wait until an Iran war starts and mutts get BTFO'd

We're not scared of the draft, dumb-dumb. We'd steamroll your ass in a little under a month. We just recognize that war with Iran is retarded and doesn't serve our national interests at all. Now Israel on the other hand...
Pic very much related.

Attached: 1511860575220.gif (500x275, 763K)

>The amount of manpower that would be needed to occupy Iran would be extraordinary and would likely require a draft..

It also has way more mountains. It is basically 2 Afghanistans + Iraq + 50 million more people.

You do realise that the british won waterloo right?
You're point is moot.

Attached: 1560829621424.jpg (702x1024, 203K)

I have something you might want to see.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
>Just Jews being Jews

Hey, to the people making the decisions that just sounds like "guaranteed arms contracts for decades"

Iran won’t do shit. They’ll topple in a few months.

We don’t have to stay around for ten years to sweep up the terrorists like we usually do. If it happens we should just go in and out like 1992.

or, you know, the saudis, who're being run by a guy who already is confirmed to pull shady shit.

Attached: 1287905549147.jpg (640x480, 74K)

>We're not scared of the draft
what percentage of young adult males are even fit for service in 2019 compared to the 60's? There isn't even any point to a draft because you'd only end up with a couple hundred extra heads

more like 1.9%

Attached: 1551260353885.jpg (203x248, 6K)

>implying what the filthy fucking goyim plebians want matters
>implying our government is of the people, by the people, or for the people in any manner

"lol"

Attached: 1544787987242.jpg (1864x1119, 416K)

why are americans so anti semitic

Why did Bolton and Pompeo mention Israel when asked why we should attack Iran?

I don't fear a draft i just don't wanna fight a shit war for (((stabilization)))

>only 19%
19% of how many polled? how convenient was this poll? where is the fucking link?

Attached: 1561356935848.gif (348x250, 553K)

Iran can't win against the US, however, I don't feel like giving another American life for Israeli interests, go fuck yourself kike

Why are Canadians so fucking gay

58% want a strike on Mexico.

You want to die for Israel?
>>>/reddit/

>Hasn't fired a shot
>Waterloo
Wait until Iranian civilians overthrow their Mohammedin overlords as the nation presents herself to Trump to ravish without a shot fired.

Can Iran keep its current regime but swap out the fucking stupid vagina on its flag for Based Solar Lion? I call that a win-win.

Trump is Napoleon in this comparison

just one strike?

At this point I don't mind a draft...I'd be cool with killing a bunch of sand niggers Persian or Arab, doesn't matter and winning a bad ass medal. Might go for the combat suicide option and take out as many sand niggers out before clocking out smothering a grenade or something....whatever...

Attached: GettyImages-1151882734-640x480.png (640x480, 164K)

>Waterloo

1800s combat is most retarded shit imaginable. you LITERALLY stand in a fucking line waiting to get shot by a god damn cannon.

I. WOULD. LOVE. A. CHANCE. TO. LEGALLY. KILL. SHITSKINS.

hes gonna postpone action until... TOMORROW

settle down fedfaggot. no ones buying your bullshit war.

all they can do is send trannys and women out to die. this killed the military. if they start a draft those people will be in it

every neocon thought the white man would have killed all the minorities globally by now. the reality is that white womens hips have gotten narrower but white mens heads have gotten bigger. your not going to last another 20 years as a race

You are asking the wrong questions here. The interesting question is, how many Israeli citizens want war with Iran?

Iran knows it too, and they will push the US out of the Middle East, and it's about time. They are going to make that Beirut Barracks Bombing look like a love tap.

Fulfilling violent fantasies vaguely based on politics. You sir, are a monkey.

>Trump's Waterloo
>he avoided war with them
Do you know how fucking retarded you are?

Ill be out rioting with the niggers if they start a new draft

Jow Forums is not a single person, and the common sentiment here is greatly against a conflict with Iran. Even many people outside of Jow Forums are waking up to Israeli tricks, and the US's role as mercenaries for Israeli and Saudi interests. Brainwashed conservative boomers are the only ones left to support a war with Iran.

>spending enormous amounts of blood and treasure fucking up a bunch of relatively peaceful desert dwellers in a pointless conflict is good idea according to a bunch of talking congressional heads and the MSM
I think I know where America could better spend it's dollars routing its enemies and it ain't in Iran.

Attached: 1523224091654[1].jpg (960x960, 204K)

Pretty much, the draft will never occur again. If it does, it is more likely to occur for people with specialized skills.

110 and never again

>only 19% of the gentiles
The real question is whats good for Israel ?

Attached: good-goy.jpg (707x360, 49K)

The US military, not congress, basically forswore the draft after Vietnam. Draftees not only underperformed, and were bad for morale, but there was also many cases of fragging, where a draftee usually would kill their own officer or fellow troops. The draft will never occur again.

Lol too old to fight. Too young to give a fuck. Sorry all you draftee's, you're fighting a never-ending war

Attached: images (1).jpg (255x198, 8K)

Yeah Obama and Kerry are behind it.

Attached: FEBBC2BE-0C5C-4AAA-A992-001151CE8349.jpg (600x603, 153K)

childless gen-xers like you are a cancer as bad as the boomers.