Jow Forums Invasion

Jow Forums-/fitpol/ poster here, Jow Forums is currently being swarmed by redditfags, and I'm hoping to recruit help scaring them off. If not, they may spread to other boards, and the site would lose anything that makes it special, it'd just be another cuck hub. There are already plebbit jannies, this situation needs to end.
This post will likely get me banned, but I would also like to remind Jow Forums that being financially successful is a key way to having power within a society. To beat the jew, you must become the jew, and Jow Forums is the best way to do that. I've already made huge gains just by following Jow Forums's advice (or not, in the case of obvious fud), so you can improve your life as well.

Attached: Plebbit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa0cca3cf5c64152883f4c947c404e46996593fa7-ETH
bamboorelay.com/trade/BRAP-WETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should I believe you? Where is the broofs?

Fellow Jow Forumsfit/pol/ fag here

Sorry, remarkably similar friendo, but
>nypa

>
It's not my thread, but there are many, many instances of reddit posting, nujaks, and people posting on reddit about Jow Forums.

Attached: SoyReddit.png (753x960, 29K)

Yes, I understand. It just makes me sad to see this site hit new all time lows every day, when will it end...

i have already seen some libtards here protesting trump and racism i think we are being raided

I'm sure you were here for 2017, right OP? It's just dumb money showing up to the table. When there is a critical mass of pajeets, make sure to take some profits.

Also, post portfolio.
70% BTC
10% FCT
5% ETH/BNT swing
5% XRP
5% XLM
5% ZEC

Did you come from 2016?

>To beat the jew
Wait what? Anti-Semitism? Come on, man. You're better than this.

100% LINK

>trust me guise

65% VIDT
20% LTC
15% FTM

I used to be more diversified, but I ended up putting it into those 3 coins. I went into FTM and VIDT earlier on and made good gains, but I fomo'd into LTC at it's peak of 138.

>no XMR

I dunno if you're going to make it my man

I'm jealous I didn't go all in link back when it was 30-40c, but I feel like it's too late now... It'll probably hit 10$, and I'll still be hitting myself over the head, but telling myself it's too late.

Its the stupid normie "stonks" meme that's attracted the redditors to Jow Forums thank the normie faggot youtuber dolan dark

Godspeed linkmarine. congrats on $2. I sold at $1.20 a few weeks ago. where will you be exchanging it?

>LTC
Halvening pump should wind up happening in a year or so? Also, I haven't been able to feel like I trust a DAG project, excluding byteball. I haven't really been reading.

>XMR
I'm not techhy enough to survive in an XMR dominant scenario. ZEC is "private" enough and have the endorsements of the larger players / regulators it seems. i think ZEC is 6x more likely to be dominant than XMR. I would put bets on BTC with RSKnet more than anything else.

no i just saw some thread that are probably made by some sjws

>Kekistani flag
>Libtards
>Thinking Trump is/ourguy/
Surely you're from 2016. It's either that, or you're a boomer/kike/bait poster.

nothing wrong with being from reddit fren

I don't understand how anyone can be on the internet hate machine extra lite and reddit in 2019 at the same time. Reddit looks like it's had all the fun stripped from it.

You already have 1 shit site, why do you need to shit up another one? It's exactly the same as when we import shitskins, all they do is make our country worse.

Kill yourself you fucking baiting piece of dog shit

There's a lot wrong with being from Reddit.

Attached: 60743669_2233336926752620_6660572357070946304_n.jpg (205x242, 6K)

>and I'm hoping to recruit help scaring them off
will you pay in bitcoin for this service?

Attached: 1525542564994.png (249x249, 73K)

I have 70,000,000 Brapper tokens, once that shit moons I'll be giving away BTCs to all anons worthy. You can pick some up here
>beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa0cca3cf5c64152883f4c947c404e46996593fa7-ETH
or
>bamboorelay.com/trade/BRAP-WETH
I'd give you some, but I haven't figured out how yet, I'll wait until I'm not as lazy.
The Dev is also doing airdrops
>
Dont sell them though, that just brings down the price. HODL until 1 cent, and you'll make it.

that is retarded kys there is jewish threat only incel dreams

You have to go back

Based on your english and flag, you must be a chink.

I don't understand what any of that means. I've never been on your board.

Attached: 1525210930099s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Lol, unironically start lurking Jow Forums, it'll make you much more financially wise.

>Brapper token = Alt coin, basically a lesser known bitcoin
>Btc = bitcoin
>Moons = Skyrockets in price
>Forkdelta/bamboorelay = Exchanges to buy/sell crypto
>HODL = Hold On for Deal Life, dont sell your crypto currency.

thanks fren. so I'd need a wallet for alt-coins obviously?

I'm not from

Reddit guys but why all hate for it?

Did a little bit of cleaning. Don't know if it helps.

Attached: biz cleanup.png (973x581, 154K)

Not necessarily, you can just keep your alt coins on exchanges, but be careful because exchanges have been known to just take your coins, and there's nothing you can do to get them back... Many alt coins use ERC-20, which is a system that allows alt coins to be stored on an ethereum wallet, although you can't access them without doing this
>Access eth wallet @ myetherwallet.com
>Add custom token
>Contract address: 0xa0cca3cf5c64152883f4c947c404e46996593fa7
>Decimals: 18
>Symbol: BRAP
That's what another user told me to do, and I sent him 69000 Brappers. You'll need an eth wallet first, of course, I use jaxx. Go ahead and set yourself up a Eth/brapper wallet, and I'll send some your way as well. Just remember to HODL!

Thanks user!

this got a small kek out of me

Good maybe some of them are interested in something other than crypto. If not it stays the same, not like biz isn't reddit right now.

The mods remove anything they dont like, it is a system designed around group think (due to the upvote/downvote system, only the popular ideas get seen, while the less popular ones are at the bottom of the list. Also, people dont post what they're really thinking, because it'll screw up their reddit karma rating, so it's really just a big circle jerk.) It's also normie tier, I can go ask millennials if they know what reddit is, and probably 2/3 would say yes, but if they know about 4chins, it'd be more like 5%. And remember, normal fags are low IQ, follow the system, and believe in "ethics" and "morals", so the last thing we want them doing is shitting up our site. One of the best ways to keep them off here is with gore/racism/other shitposts, because a normie can't stomach that.

Just spam mlp-pr0n
Works every time

>believe in "ethics" and "morals"
user.. I..

Cool. I'll get Jaxx now. Thanks

Attached: 1561125036041.gif (250x216, 507K)

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing, but this might be the address:
0xaB0f445d603607180498B08d8e1A4abC08D1D4f3

Attached: lifebuzz-8127363239c31c4e81a312b306d9b4cf-limit_2000.jpg (2000x1500, 784K)

Lets just fuck with up with a nice trolling campaign on there web site like we did with the feminizes on tumbler.

What's that, randeesh?

I sent you 20000 brap, it's currently proccessing. The 70c eth transaction fee kind of hurt, but oh well :P
And yeah, that should be the right address you sent me, or so it seems. When ever you decide to transfer these things around, always sent a small amount first, because if you sent all of it to the wrong address, it will be lost/non recoverable. GL fren.

its shem, they aren't mostly and yes jews need to be beat

kek, well played

They've been around for ages, part of the ongoing ChapoTrapHouse op to gradually convert the non-Jow Forums imageboards to the Left. Just bombard them with redpills, eventually they stop coming.

Where the fucks the Chainlink??? I don't believe you're on Jow Forums, you spy.

I think I fucked up. I think I sent an ETH address from my Jaxx wallet here: Should that have worked, or do I need a specific brap address?
I've set up a myetherwallet instead because it looks easier to use than Jaxx. Added the Brap token with the address here: 0x1BA44207777B90b7d6ca5e87e59D81Db20c69049

I send back the amount you sent so your not out of pocket. Sorry

Attached: 1530711429725.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Yeah, that worked then. You can receive Brap with a Jaxx Eth account, you just can't see it/send it. MyEtherWallet allows you to access that brap on your jaxx account, so you can see/send it.

Thanks!
>MyEtherWallet allows you to access that brap on your jaxx account, so you can see/send it.
How do I do that? (sorry to be a pain) I have both open at the moment

Also, dont worry about sending them back. I have 69 Million of them, if this ever goes up to 1 cent I'll be crazy rich, I'd retire, move out to the middle of nowhere, and raise a giant family.

>Go to myetherwallet.com
>Access my wallet
>Software
>Private key
>Open up jaxx
In the upper right of jaxx, there is a settings menu. Open it, and select tools, Display private keys, I understand, Confirm your pin, Display ethereum keys, and then copy your private address.
>Enter your private key into MyEtherWallet
>Then, on the right side of your screen, select Custom tokens
>Contract address: 0xa0cca3cf5c64152883f4c947c404e46996593fa7
>Decimals: 18
>Symbol: BRAP

You'll see your total amount of braps on the right side of the screen. Dont worry about bothering me, I'm bored anyways :P

I tried getting into Jow Forums for a few days and it was literally 100% crypto currency speculation. Fucking snore.

You realize half the reason every crypto sky rockets is because of reddit and normie FOMO don't you? We need the normies to buy the bags a the peak so we can drop them

Yeah, it's like 90% crypto with an occasional /Stock Market General/ or /Boomer Rock General/, along with a few more vague financial questions. Perhaps it's not for everybody, but it sure is a lot more exciting when you actually hold the coins, especially in decent quantities.

Yeah, but we aren't anywhere near the next peak, BTC will at least make it to 50k, if not higher. I dont want em to buy in so early, I want to keep them out until later on, have them buy the peak then, and dump our bags on them hard.

Hey thanks man! It worked. I see it now. Cheers.

Is redit still attacking Jow Forums or has it died down now?

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (385x476, 28K)

I think we're just seeing the natural progression like we did in 2017. The buyers usually follow in this order:

>Crypto-enthusiasts
>The average Jow Forums poster
>The tech savvy 4channer
>The tech savvy redditor
>The tech savvy normie
>The average redditor
>The average normie
>Your grandparents

We're still only at "The tech savvy redditor" stage, so still lots more people to go who will FOMO when it's too late and keep driving it through the roof (plus even the Jow Forums posters will still be throwing money at alts that look like gems)

You have to go back.

Thing is, it's not a coordinated attack, it's a whole bunch of em coming here and trying to fit in because they're finally seeing that their shitcoins are inferior. Thanks for the help anyways, fren!
I'm not ready for this :( I took a long break from Jow Forums during the 2018 bear market, I dont want to come back to more redditfags.
Sage

Attached: 1548146213974.jpg (750x841, 125K)

Jow Forums is shit, nothing but crypto retards LARPing as investors