1/3 of women go on dates purely for the free food with no romantic interest in the person

1/3 of women go on dates purely for the free food with no romantic interest in the person

>nypost.com/2019/06/21/a-third-of-women-only-date-men-because-of-the-free-food-study/

>telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/06/21/rise-foodie-call-one-third-women-date-get-free-meal/

>also aired on cp24 July 25, 2019

Attached: delete.jpg (1140x680, 162K)

I for one am completely taken aback by the suggestion that women would cynically use their sex appeal to acquire resources from men

I simply cannot believe it. No woman would ever do such a thing.

Attached: 8ygyzlomlt021.png (1024x904, 339K)

>dating western women

Attached: 1521772055337.jpg (387x461, 24K)

Dinners are bad first dates, anyway. Don't do that.

That's why you go to a coffee shop or a bar and fuck on the first date. Duh.

This is why you fuck her before you go out to eat.

>because flips will never drain your resources
kek

fuck off degenerate

Dates are interviews- have the woman cook you a meal. It's not complicated.

Nah, I'll keep using tinder taking them to a local bar. Telling them they're pretty and fucking on the first date. Suck my dick fag, you're not my mother.

>thinks women
1. tell the truth
2. know what they want
3. can say no
you are waaay behind the curve.

((()))
>By Suzy (((Weiss)))
>look goyim all women from our 200 person "study" in Brooklyn are whores

Jokes on them because a third of those broads end up sucking my dick in the backseat of my mustang when I have no romantic interest in them either ;)

anti-woman

fag

he's obviously lying. Go look at the free sms message services and how many Tinder etc verification codes get sent. Dating apps are bot or Indians larping

>He pays for three dinners when a prostitute would cost a third of that.
>Drives a Mustang.

Attached: 15646675433.png (821x809, 1.33M)

>thinks anything he posted was real
>calls others stupid

That's why you take her to a movie on a first date. Eat popcorn and touch knockers.

Have some
Onions boys

If only you could

That's a better idea. Sure.

>Doesn't realize a third of what is posted on Jow Forums is real.

Attached: 1557457229933.jpg (800x1200, 100K)

I know an average looking woman in her mid 40's who has gone on FOUR HUNDRED "dates" for free food in the last six months. I asked how that is even possible and she says she schedules a date for lunch and dinner every day. WTF

>be me
>meet girl
>we sex
>never spend a dime on her
>tfw never got to take her somewhere

Attached: 1560216376113.jpg (711x681, 52K)

>Women: Why are men so enthusiastic about sexbots?

This, giving a woman too much power to decide what she wants to eat, ends up badly and in a first date you wanna impress and not look cheap so it's only worse. Probably spending more than 100$. Yikes!

>Race mixing

Attached: 1561520161587.jpg (720x692, 42K)

First date. Tea and a walk. Too low maintenance for her? Fuck off. Second date, coffee and a walk (maybe a donut). If she accepts, proceed with caution. Trust but verify my dudes, always verify and always test em.

sad. those guys are still trying to pic up roasties

Yeah this is why you should not look for romance on tindr or wherever this is happening

Probably a v6 too

Second the walk. I always meet at park and dont spend a dime on first date. I dont need to flaunt my money. Last thing I want is a woman I have to question if she likes me or my money.

damn, I can't even get a girl who wants to use me for free food

based and redpilled