What's a subject

why hello there

Attached: AR.jpg (596x357, 21K)

bamp

I’m here for it from last thread.

which guy are you

CPD.

ah gotcha. your id changed but whatever

Jesus Christ. Of course it changed, it’s a new post...

I'm not nerdy enough to care
I am curious to know if you can carry anything you want, or only issue stuff

It has to be a 9mm, 40, or 45.

SA allowed?

Attached: duty belt.jpg (1536x2048, 899K)

Go away, fudd.

Attached: Finnish Orgy.jpg (739x1211, 193K)

I agree with the pic unironically. "Assault weapons" is a meaningless phrase. It replaced "assault rifle" after those got essentially banned in the U.S. and now they use "assault weapons" to refer to any scary looking gun like in your pic.

If you remove the outer shell and put the inside mechanism inside a hunting rifle it's not so scary. It suddenly stops being an "assault weapon" despite functioning the same.

>what's a subject
First day on the job as a shill?

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

go pick a fight with a cop

muh "oh shit nigger neighborhood" gun

Attached: BEgRs7D.jpg (1500x1125, 255K)

Anyone hired before 2008 can carry a double action. Anyone after 08 cannot

wtf that's weird

Yeah, I know. My father who is retired carried a Beretta 92FS for most of his career. But, I love my Glocks, so I’m ok with it.

glocks are ok, I have a 23C and a 20
I always replace that mushy trigger though
newer shit like VP9s and 320s have much better triggers on the striker fired shit

I’ve always carried Glocks. I have multiple other pistols, but none of my Glocks have ever failed me at the range. It’s really all personal preference and what you’re comfortable with. So when it comes to a duty weapon, for me it’s Glock.

I broke the 23c once takedown bar and spring broke
it kept firing though. I only found out when I dry fired it to field strip it and the slide came off
I don't know of I would call that a failure, it kept going bang on the range

You can literally throw a Glock into a puddle of quicksand, pull it back out, and its still going to fire. That’s how much I trust Glock. Again, everyone has their preferences....but for me, I don’t carry anything else on duty. Even my backup weapon is Glock.

oh I know. I nearly shit
myself when I found out it broke, then lol'd when I realized it had chugged another 200 something rounds with those pieces broken and missing

>doesn't know about >doesn't know OP can't bump
>doesn't know how the ID system works
Please lurk more you goddamn faggot.

LOL’d

oh, and honestly I tear down my 1911 every week or 2 for a little eyeballing and fresh oil
it's a pain in the ass but I love 1911s
the glocks I'm just like "meh whatever, it'll be fine. clean them next year"

k is slow as your mom straining to push out last nights meatballs

FUCK YEAH LEVEL IIIA SOFT ARMOR

Attached: workvest.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Literally a sticky with a newfag buyer guide. Lurk 37 years before posting next time.

work on your goodboy points for tendies