HAPPENING: GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING

THREAD #3 DON'T TALK ABOUT GOOGLE SHILLING

projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/

gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4

The video: bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

PREVIOUS THREADS

#1 #2 >thesun.co.uk/news/9373135/google-exec-secretly-recorded-stop-trump-election-2020/

archive.is/WVZvT

Attached: 1459378989851.gif (516x402, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in b4 project veritas x.jpg shill
They are using circular logic to pit us against eachother.
Google is the enemy. This image is a template that the shill posts in everyone one of these threads.

He uses the 'tu quoque' fallacy: the notion that Action X is okay for Group Y to do because Group Z is also doing it.

Attached: Beware the Google Shills.jpg (929x1200, 349K)

bump

google execs and jews get rope too

sorry im late

Project Veritas is Jewish controlled opposition. Pic related is O'Keefes obviously Jewish sister. PV is also financed by pro-Israel Jewish groups.

Stop falling for the Liberal Jew VS. Nationalist Jew false dichotomy.

Attached: project veritas 7.jpg (929x744, 110K)

the jewgle shill cant even stand by its shilling, it was defeated last night.

STAY DEFEATED JEWGLE

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-002616.jpg (1024x768, 343K)

based bongfren, thanks for posting

$2.50 per post, $0.33 per "good" response.

Anyone else able to replicate this?
Compiling a list of search term biases and this is the first one I've seen be completely blocked.

Attached: Alex Jones Google.png (1584x1092, 309K)

>sorry im late

Attached: 1441739787156.jpg (640x640, 27K)

>freedom only applies to individuals and not big companies!

You guys are actually being gigantic hypocrites. Get off your soap boxes and use different platforms.

sneed

Attached: 1560449239609.png (640x480, 222K)

Attached: mein sides.jpg (490x591, 93K)

do you think moot is a leaker?

Attached: 1465519245678.jpg (500x598, 48K)

Like I said earlier, in every thread.

Attached: thoth.png (6625x5205, 144K)

>natsoc larping as a commie larping as a natsoc to keep the thread bumped
based

Attached: bingo.png (512x384, 222K)

Neck yourself

Wrong person, but I know what you mean.

I worked for google
ask me anything
I worked at google for 1 year
I worked at google because my company (Slide.com) was acquired by google in 2010
I worked at google because google paid out a $50,000 bonus once per year
I've never worked at a company that withheld compensation for a year before
fucked up experience
ask my anything

Attached: jewing.jpg (750x739, 161K)

neck me faggot ill fight your mother

Attached: project veritas 16.jpg (1057x916, 221K)

You are a kike spammer

>spam the same thread over and over
>call others spammers
wew

Attached: project veritas 4.jpg (1177x903, 154K)

What is your name?

How do I get in on this?

Attached: google9.png (750x695, 157K)

Their motto is a joke. It's the kind of shit Satan himself would make a motto as a joke at our expense.

Attached: google-dont-be-evil.jpg (801x459, 31K)

Daily reminder that nothing will come of this.

Daily reminder to read this

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Attached: 9859b2a6cee56aecfbb718a9509bfc88adf1a858877e9a4f244239852abd8e23.jpg (255x254, 13K)

Have any of these autistic megathreads ever done anything? Usually by thread #2 if something doesn't happen nothing happens

It doesn't matter, it's about Google.

You're the one with project veritas x.jpg as the file name in all of these threads. It's pretty easy to nail down your track record.

Yikes

Attached: file_0.png (1450x1676, 784K)

>pay no attention to the jews, goy!
>it's about google!
uh huh..

Attached: project veritas 1.jpg (1052x597, 88K)

they actually dropped "don't be evil" as a slogan this year
>mfw

Attached: kwestyun.png (614x614, 38K)

>be you
>redpill anons that PV is backed by pro-Israel groups
>do my work for me
i dont even know whats happening any more

Attached: brainlet 60.jpg (480x480, 21K)

It was done on THEIR platform(s). Instead of screaming about the joos of google, and how evil they are, why don't you instead enlighten people instead of how good a different platform is in comparison?

>project veritas
into the trash it goes

Bummmp

>Project Veritas

>Louie Gohmert

This chan is run by old men.
As long as you know that, I’m not faulting you for it. Just make sure you know.

Attached: C4BFEF73-8AB1-4EC8-A9F6-2827D80E3802.jpg (194x259, 12K)

>Project Veritas

Did he dress up like a pimp and misrepresent people again?

friendly reminder for US posters

Doesn't matter who they are if they expose a vulnerability in a known evil party - searching the typical phrase like "white mother white baby" in google images will confirm that Google is it, and their behavior in manipulating search results was known for years. Now it's being exposed to a wider audience than Jow Forums, that's pretty much it.

Attached: tsun.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

The real question is why wealthy Google execs would support democrats who want to specifically tax them more to provide gibs for the...well, you know who.

I know. It's like another joke where they subtly imply they stopped NOT being evil.

>It was done on THEIR platform(s).
Illegal shit is illegal, retard. Do you think a murderer can hide from arrest in a fucking church, too? If a friend comes over to your house and you punch him in the face and steal his phone, is it not assault and theft because it's in your own house? Jesus Christ.

>please stop talking about google and the silicon valley mafia's deathgrip on political speech and our culture
No.

Attached: golden.jpg (272x248, 33K)

>haha who cares if Zionist Jews sacrifice Leftist Jews to empower the Zionist cause
I will seriously rape your mother.

How are ya?

What do you want from the future? Nevermind Trump, he's temporary no matter how you slice it. Where do we go from here? As a people, a country, or a planet even?

Me? I want Mass Murder Mecha. Giant killing machines to depopulate all those shitty areas. Like the black/mexican part of US cities or all those "middle-eastern" countries. Especially Israel.
In Minecraft of course, lol.

I want my own personal mecha, complete with a feedback system so I can feel what it touches. That way when I step on you and your family I can feel the squish between "my" metal toes, like stepping in mud, but warmer. Killing your Kike ass would feel soooooo gooooooooooood.
This is all a joke of course.

So we've had, what, how many hundreds of threads about this by now? The story was ran on every normie mainstream newscast today. What are we hoping to accomplish here?

>free market is good
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THE FREE MARKET WHEN IT DOESN'T BENEFIT ME

Every time

Apparently starting as many "WE HATE JOOOOOS" threads as possible.

Remember the rannies in the thread are sageing it always, don't let it drop. Half of them are just trolling but the other half are paid to do damage control on a Moldovian mayonnaise recipe board.

Are your parents proud of you? Do they smile when they talk about you to family members or do they frown and change the subject?

Attached: AFBAB0D0688E49DFB2D324FF3F721501.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

pissing off more people, you stupid worthless faggot

>The story was ran on every normie mainstream newscast today.
Not the left ones. Silence.

I knew something was up with google

wtf is a drannies you absolute pleb?

>DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS! DON'T EXPOSE GOOGLE! JUST SCREAM INCOHERENTLY ABOUT THE JEWS!

Attached: suspicious.jpg (688x456, 43K)

No one mentioned jews in any of the threads except for you

Here's a big one: Obama sent cash to Iran, which he said was a "ransom" to free prisoners. Suddenly it just disappeared from history...

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

Attached: Capture.png (844x536, 17K)

come on you cutdick brain damaged mutts, bring on that shilling and protect your google masters like the dogs that you are!

>non stop wah wah Jew threads

Fuck off

PYazZhmb is a cutdick brain damaged jewsih MUTT

Here's Bing's results for comparison

Attached: Capture1.png (1036x515, 647K)

Attached: ATHEISTS_MENTALLY_DISABLED.jpg (1536x1962, 1.07M)

CHECKED!

Not here in the U.S. It was on every single local and national network evening newscast. I was surprised because you guys assured us all that would never happen.

If you end up not being a "1 post by this ID" user. You should know the amount of traffic the site gets. Having 1 thread won't cut it if you want the masses to know. Hence why this is being slid and shilled. Just look project veritas x.jpg poster all he does is say it's da joos, google is not important goy, talk about the joos. Then he uses circular logic to derail the thread, all the while sageing his posts.

HEY LOOK IT'S ANOTHER JIDF HERE TO SHIT UP THE THREAD!

Attached: gulag ministry of truth.png (718x529, 255K)

So if I spam meaningless shitposts on Jow Forums and a mod bans me, it's illegal? Is it censorship? No, because my freedom of speech is void on a PRIVATELY OWNED SERVICE.

I don't care that you are, I care that you're all focusing on 'rights' and 'freedoms' when it only applies to you, the individual. Fuck google, I don't like it either, but they're well in their right to filter what they wish on their platforms. Google and YouTube are not government property, you are not entitled to freedom of speech.

Attached: Gulag ministry of truth 2.png (1160x945, 541K)

Attached: gulag ministry of truth 3.png (1036x534, 175K)

ledit CEO is into cannibalism

>DONT TALK ABOUT JEWS IT'S ALL ABOUT GOOGLE!
same shilling every thread but i do not tire

Attached: merchant post.png (17x356, 1K)

Fucking damage control.
>don’t look at google, look at DA JOOS!!
You’re both. An enemy of the state and a Jew. You get to hang from a taller tree,

Attached: gulag ministry of truth 4.png (1184x640, 164K)

Check The guy is a paid shill, he is just doing damage control, You can easily tell by the file name. He will also be next on the chopping block when the time comes.

Attached: 72A934F662EE4588836CC01003BAA276.jpg (710x541, 234K)

It's day of the cope all over again

Attached: 1485625769488.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Attached: gulag NPC programming.png (1026x529, 852K)

April 21st 2019 this story was published and PROJECT VERITAS verified the censorship existed.
ALL THANKS TO MR JAMES O'KEEFFE

Attached: gulag censorship - jews experiment on palestinian prisoners.png (567x1427, 282K)

>by shutting down the threat processing part
Holy shit.

This isn't a Google thing but a Jew thing you retards. Don't listen to kike disinfo shills

Attached: gulag timeline.jpg (1200x657, 150K)

>LOOK Jow Forums JEWS! TALK ABOUT JEWS INSTEAD!"

It is important. And slimy. And has congressional attention, as well as that of every normie. I was simply asking what is the point of these threads? The irony of making them and having all the responses having to use Google's own captcha is pretty funny. Not to mention watching Jow Forums flip-flop on what companies should be allowed to do. But what's the play here?

I couldn't care less what google does, I'm not 'coping' with anything. I just think you're all being hypocritical.

switch to another VPN you cutdick brain damaged retard mutt

I'm confused, are you saying I'm the shill or the one I replied to?

I like how if you search white mother white baby nothing of the sort comes up. But if you search Jewish mother Jewish baby you get nothing but it.
I hate this. I hate it so much. I am filled with so much rage.

>I just think you're all being hypocritical.
You don't belong here fren.

Even after all the exposure they're still sticking with the curated search results

Attached: gulag men can.png (642x537, 24K)

Why? Because I'm bringing up views that oppose yours? Are you fucking censoring me!? T-that's illegal!!!!

Jew

I think were fucked at this point

Oh apologies for confusion, i was just directing him to your post where you exposed the shill.

Okay but aside telling people, what can we do? The normies are brainwashed and who does that leave?

With that attitude you are correct.

Youre not fooling anyone here... go find a better job nigger lover.