Drumpf you were supposed to invade Iran. Now we're going to have to bring out the Mueller again

Drumpf you were supposed to invade Iran. Now we're going to have to bring out the Mueller again.

Attached: 15238952896523.png (583x687, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/28/trump_on_fisa_warrants_i_have_plans_to_declassify_and_release.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mueller sucks at public speaking. Surprised he's doing this at all.

Mueller is under oath. He will have to answer questions like how what evidence the FISA courts were presented to get their wire tap warrants on the trump campaign? Where that "evidence" came from? Who got those warrants? Who authorized the undercover investigation and insertion of US (((government))) intelligence assets?

This is very bad for democrats.

Correct

4d chess!! Nadler and Schiff just roflpwned themselves AGAIN!

>He will have to answer questions like how what evidence the FISA courts were presented to get their wire tap warrants on the trump campaign?
"I'm not at liberty to disclose that information, as it is protected under FISA."

You absolute fucking retards.

Attached: 1554587757038.jpg (480x640, 12K)

He will get to clarify his stance on the OLC. He will have to tell everyone that Barr was telling the truth. The FISA stuff is going to be an absolute circus. I also want to see how full of shit George P. is. I pray to God that someone has the balls to ask about Glenn Simpson’s relationship with Natalia V.

This has to be one of the stupidest moves by them. He hid things that would show Trump’s innocence. Basically lied by omission. Never interviewed the sources. Claimed no American collided with Russia when in fact the Democrats did. He knew the investigation was a farce no later than July of 2017. Damn, he has got a lot to answer too.

POTUS Trump snaps finger and it becomes declassified.

Mueller is going to be fucked
>Sides with Dems
>LIES LIES LIES
>Sides with Repubs
>HE IS COMPROMISED!

Trump can declassify.

>this
Mueller doesn't have to say anything of substance whatsoever.
Trump won't declassify anything and you know it

(((You))) hope.

imagine actually thinking Trump would actually do something other than tweet about the rigged witch hunt or whatever other gay shit he tweets about Mueller. He could have fired Rosenstein back in 2017 and didn't, he could have fired Mueller at any time and didn't. There is zero chance he could have been inpeached then or now. He's all talk and no action in nearly all situations.

Mueller/Russia gate being in the news is good for Trump.

He has the political nuke of declassifying everything the Obama admin had done against the American people against Biden.

This is a ded thread and I'm tired because I actually work for a living and have to get up in 6.25 hrs.

I'm not going to go back and forth with you. Just remake the thread and hope some anime neet entertained you with horse dicks or something.

good day sir, her, xer, future roadside compost whatever.

why?

because we arent talking about finishing that damn wall
or that deportation that didnt happen
or that EO on birthright citizenship
or. etc

>walls closing in on Drumph

Attached: 6D9EB6AD-F296-411C-900C-1CF1D81CA851.jpg (1024x1023, 75K)

bad why? they've had years to write the script for this. The only unknowns are the non RINOs--the dems and their RINO allies are going to show us the play they've been working on all this time. It'll be fun kids

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/28/trump_on_fisa_warrants_i_have_plans_to_declassify_and_release.html

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP: I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release. But I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers. And they really didn't want me to do it early on.

Devin Nunes, by the way, and Meadows, you look at Jim Jordan, and all of the people, they worked so hard. And a lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I’m glad I didn't do it. We got a great result without having to do it but we well.

One of the reasons that my lawyers didn't want me to do it is they said, if I do it, they will call it a form of obstruction, so they will say, oh, you released these documents so we would make all of this information transparent. You know, and politics you always hear transparency. It would make it transparent. And then they call it obstruction, knowing the people we are dealing with.

So, frankly, I thought it would be better if we held it to the end. No, but at the right time, we will be absolutely releasing it. I did the right thing by not doing it so far.

But you understand, they would call it something that it wouldn't be. It's the only time you would be transparent where they would say bad things about transparency.

The House is a fucking joke. They'd have a committee about your farts if they thought they were right wing.

Trump does something Washington doesn't like
> rape accusation
> bring mueller's corpse out for propaganda

really makes you think

Mueller? Mueller?

Attached: B2E82F23-B4ED-465C-BFC6-EBDAC9751B6C.png (750x422, 107K)

Trump will still invade Iran. He's just waiting until after reelection.

Even if they somehow manage to get some last bit of ammunition from Muellers lies, this is it. This is the last bullet the democrat party has.

>Surprised he's doing this at all.
dems subpenis'd him

Kek

Bump

City of London is mad.

Fuck FISA ask him about the intentionally botched Anthrax investigation. Mueller, Trump Nadler and Schiff are all on the same team. You are the mark.

this 100%